U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 01:57 PM

7,453 posts, read 2,698,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Why? You didn't think the allegations against Kavanaugh required proof.
Actually I did.

Old 08-09-2019, 01:59 PM

12,365 posts, read 3,348,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
pretty funny, in 18 months Trumpkins have gone from "...Greatest On The Economy" to "He Endured His Sweaty Face For Over 30 Minutes".

Personally, I can't wait to see what he's able to accomplish next.
LOL.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:13 PM

2,435 posts, read 666,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Sweat pouring from his brow, cheek, jaw and mouth.
Nobody has given more to the Presidency.
And his twitter account is proof that he never stops working and never stops putting America First.
You must be pulling the legs of CD readers!

Old 08-09-2019, 02:48 PM

9,765 posts, read 5,469,727 times
Who gives a crap about Hillary... She was never even president. It's like my 12 year old pointing at his 6 year old brother when he screws up...

Old 08-09-2019, 02:54 PM

1,619 posts, read 357,970 times
In those 34 mins, he probably repeated himself 200-300 times, right? Along w/ his usual digressions rambles, and insults? Was I right, because I didn't watch? I've found it's a major waste of time listening to his Wharton Business School education at work. He's probably missing the "no collusion, no obstruction, witch hunt" oldie but goodie, but I hear he may need to start bringing that one back.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:00 PM

18,465 posts, read 10,256,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Aren't you the one saying that it's not hot and humid in the South in the Summer? That ditch diggers such as yourself love it?

Maybe it's time for you to go inside and get out of the sun.
Not a ditch digger by trade. It's just this week's avocation. I try to stay busy since I retired.

This is actually a good diversion. I've been working the past couple of months building a movie set. I'm waiting to get a break in November so I can go fishing.

Have you ever been outside? You can come help too, if you want. I have tiny little shovels that won't strain you too much.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:07 PM

1,231 posts, read 422,252 times
Hey obama would make his Marine guard stand , holding his Starbuck Ice Tea along with an umbrella to keep him in the shade .

Old 08-09-2019, 03:46 PM

1,664 posts, read 433,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why? Please tell us specifically why.
Because if Hillary was President, we as a nation would not be subjected to the TV reality show that defines the Trump Presidency.
Hillary knows that there were not “Good people on both sides”. White Nationalists love Trump and they hate Hillary.
Foreign policy would be conducted in a reasoned thoughtful manner, and not because of if it would be a good photo op for Trump and his family.
Putin and Russia would still have the status of adversary, and not find comfort in traitor Trump’s, “Putin said so, I believe him”.
Kim would never be on the world stage like he is now. Iran would be be abiding by the treaty and not making uranium as fast as they can.
The southern border would be business as usual catching illegals, and not be a disaster area like it is under Trump’s leadership. Children would not be ripped away from their parents in a wholesale manner.

Finally, if Hillary was President, then our country, and it’s President, would not be the laughing stock of the civilized world.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:51 PM

46,300 posts, read 18,317,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Because if Hillary was President, we as a nation would not be subjected to the TV reality show that defines the Trump Presidency.
Hillary knows that there were not “Good people on both sides”. White Nationalists love Trump and they hate Hillary.
Foreign policy would be conducted in a reasoned thoughtful manner, and not because of if it would be a good photo op for Trump and his family.
Putin and Russia would still have the status of adversary, and not find comfort in traitor Trump’s, “Putin said so, I believe him”.
Kim would never be on the world stage like he is now. Iran would be be abiding by the treaty and not making uranium as fast as they can.
The southern border would be business as usual catching illegals, and not be a disaster area like it is under Trump’s leadership. Children would not be ripped away from their parents in a wholesale manner.

Finally, if Hillary was President, then our country, and it’s President, would not be the laughing stock of the civilized world.
Foreign Policy? 10s of 1000s of American soldiers killed, 100s of 1000s of other killed, millions displaced, and countries destroyed due to the multiple Wars of Choice that Hillary Clinton either direct voted for as Senator or caused as Secretary of State. Wars of choice that's her policy. You can't deny it. The woman is considered a War Criminal in many parts of the world where this happened.

Why is it you give Hillary Clinton a free pass on this? Trump HAS NOT started any wars. I think you have a double standard going here. This while getting mad that Trump is answering questions in 90 degree heat.

It speaks for itself. And the rest, that's MSM nonsense. Mostly dis-proven and none proved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or