U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 10:40 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
67,049 posts, read 34,082,805 times
Reputation: 14406

Advertisements

Everything he warned everyone about the global establishment in theories, has come to fruit in real time.
They are no longer just theory.
Hillary was the chosen emperor. The top dogs in our government were setting the stage for her. She could do no wrong.

https://newspunch.com/hillary-clinto...te-department/




China taking over the USA by mind control and censorship
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...ens-soft-power




Tune in today for YUGE announcements coming in conjunction with Trumps coming executive order.


https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 11:15 AM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
15,261 posts, read 13,439,725 times
Reputation: 4656
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Everything he warned everyone about the global establishment in theories, has come to fruit in real time.
They are no longer just theory.
Hillary was the chosen emperor. The top dogs in our government were setting the stage for her. She could do no wrong.

https://newspunch.com/hillary-clinto...te-department/




China taking over the USA by mind control and censorship
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...ens-soft-power




Tune in today for YUGE announcements coming in conjunction with Trumps coming executive order.


https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
But let's not talk about the many bizarre predictions Alex Jones and his guests have given out that didn't come true, such as in 2016 when Hillary's poor health couldn't be tolerated any longer and so she would be replaced by Michelle Obama. Giving out too much fake or exaggerated info and opinions as well as most of all racist, hateful rhetoric was why he got censored.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:20 AM
 
Location: Pacific Beach/San Diego
3,805 posts, read 2,506,677 times
Reputation: 3762
All the frogs have become gay?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:20 AM
 
1,116 posts, read 194,857 times
Reputation: 654
HAHA, he's still paying people to post on forums?
Yes, he does that type of thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:40 AM
 
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
195 posts, read 24,249 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
HAHA, he's still paying people to post on forums?
Yes, he does that type of thing.

Are you one of those people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:45 AM
 
Location: Milwaukee
4,520 posts, read 2,153,292 times
Reputation: 2809
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Everything he warned everyone about the global establishment in theories, has come to fruit in real time.

They are no longer just theory.

Hillary was the chosen emperor. The top dogs in our government were setting the stage for her. She could do no wrong.

https://newspunch.com/hillary-clinto...te-department/

China taking over the USA by mind control and censorship
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...ens-soft-power

Tune in today for YUGE announcements coming in conjunction with Trumps coming executive order.

https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
You still take Alex Jones seriously? Your dedication is admirable.

Fact: Alex Jones is a performance artist and his on-air persona is an act, according to his lawyer.

Fact: Alex Jones said that a form of psychosis made him believe events like Sandy Hook were staged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:58 AM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
15,261 posts, read 13,439,725 times
Reputation: 4656
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post

Fact: Alex Jones is a performance artist and his on-air persona is an act, according to his lawyer.

Fact: Alex Jones said that a form of psychosis made him believe events like Sandy Hook were staged.
Probably the same can be said for a number of his guests, such as Roger Stone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:05 PM
 
Location: NNJ
9,745 posts, read 5,450,359 times
Reputation: 10670
Republican and conservatives don't do themselves justice when they use Alex, the performance artist, Jones as a foundation for a serious discussion.

There are much better conservative media sources to reference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:10 PM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
15,261 posts, read 13,439,725 times
Reputation: 4656
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Republican and conservatives don't do themselves justice when they use Alex, the performance artist, Jones as a foundation for a serious discussion.

There are much better conservative media sources to reference.
Amen!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:11 PM
 
Location: North America
19,687 posts, read 12,514,353 times
Reputation: 8342
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Everything he warned everyone about the global establishment in theories, has come to fruit in real time.
They are no longer just theory.
Hillary was the chosen emperor. The top dogs in our government were setting the stage for her. She could do no wrong.

https://newspunch.com/hillary-clinto...te-department/




China taking over the USA by mind control and censorship
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...ens-soft-power




Tune in today for YUGE announcements coming in conjunction with Trumps coming executive order.


https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
You're always good for a laugh BB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top