U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:44 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,742,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were two different situations. Brown was a thug who got killed for that reason. Martin was killed by a thug and that thug still lives that life.
Um Martin was already a thug. Yes Zimmerman was a jerk. However Martin circled back around to kick his ass. Unfortunately Martin ran into someone with a gun. However no doubt about it if you look at Martin and his recent history before his death he was a thug!

Old Yesterday, 03:49 AM

7,853 posts, read 2,510,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Um Martin was already a thug. Yes Zimmerman was a jerk. However Martin circled back around to kick his ass. Unfortunately Martin ran into someone with a gun. However no doubt about it if you look at Martin and his recent history before his death he was a thug!
People like you are part of the problem - supporting thugs like Zimmerman. Zimmerman’s track record before and after the incident with Martin is thuggish.

Martin did what many teenage boys would do - try to make sure some crazy man didn’t follow him home. Not the smartest decision but understandable based on his age. What happened after that no one actually knows. Only one person lived to tell. However, Zimmerman left his house fighting and was looking for someone else to fight. He hasnt stopped having issues with the law since.

I would rather meet a Martin on the street than a Zimmerman. A Martin would go about his business. A Zimmerman would likely harass me and I’d end up having to call the police.

Old Yesterday, 03:51 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,742,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
People like you are part of the problem - supporting thugs like Zimmerman. Zimmermanís track record before and after the incident with Martin is thuggish.

Martin did what a teenage boy would do - make sure some crazy man didnít follow him home. What happened after that no one actually knows. Only one person lived to tell. However, Zimmerman left his house fighting and was looking for someone else to fight. He hasnt stopped having issues with the law since.
I don't support Zimmerman. I already said Zimmerman was a jerk. Yes Martin was a THUG! Both things are true. Prove me wrong!

Old Yesterday, 03:52 AM

7,853 posts, read 2,510,404 times
Quote:
I don't support Zimmerman. I already said Zimmerman was a jerk. Yes Martin was a THUG! Both things are true. Prove me wrong!
Martin was a teenage boy, a bit troublesome, yes. Not a thug. Zimmerman was a THUG and still is.

Like I said, I would rather meet a Martin on the street than a Zimmerman. A Martin would go about his business. A Zimmerman would likely harass me and I’d end up having to call the police. Zimmerman and Brown are cut from the same cloth. Zimmerman got away but is still a menace.

Old Yesterday, 04:04 AM

1,914 posts, read 1,340,891 times
Dem, likely was not going to vote for Warren, now definitely won't vote for Warren.

Old Yesterday, 04:59 AM

9,011 posts, read 2,564,797 times
Warren is exactly what is wrong with the democrat party today. She is a race baiter and a hate monger.

Old Yesterday, 05:04 AM

Quote:
I don't know if I can go along with that.

Zimmerman single Martin out for doing nothing but walking home. He pursued Martin. We only have Zimmerman's word of what caused the confrontation and Zimmerman is an absolute proven liar about so many other things. Zimmerman in my book forced the confrontation.

Brown forced the physical confrontation with the cop and in fact attacked the cop. Brown's outcome was to be expected. Martin should have been allowed to walk home. Zimmerman ignored what the police told him to do. He tried to be super cop. Martin may have been a thug, but what Zimmerman did would raise the hackles on anyone.

Old Yesterday, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Normally you and I can agree, but on this one not so much.

It doesn't matter if Zimmerman was a thug. If he was, he was a thug doing nothing wrong. Unless you count walking home from the store as a crime. Zimmerman targeted Martin. He pursued Martin, against police direction. WE don't know what really happened when the 2 met up. WE only know what Zimmerman says and he changed his story more than once.

Some say all Martin had to do was go home. I wouldn't have? I don't know why a freak is following me. I am not going to show him where I live. Zimmerman caused the confrontation.

Warren like all race baiters is pushing the Brown thing pandering for disgruntled black votes. She is almost as bad a liar as Zimmerman.

Old Yesterday, 06:19 AM

195 posts, read 144,343 times
Just because you don't have to doesnt mean you shouldn't.

Brown was barely 18 so juvenile records were sealed covering 99% of his life were not seen.

Martin was 17 so 100% were sealed.

If both were such scholars and fine people, then voluntarily release everything. Both families were quick to hide everything.

Old Yesterday, 06:35 AM

10,192 posts, read 12,041,671 times
The fake Indian Warren is the worst candidate since Hillary Clinton!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or