U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM

20,707 posts, read 8,901,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Democrats are going to improve the economy by offering free stuff to illegal aliens paid by overtaxing the middle class.

Great plan! Lol haha
What free stuff would that be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM

8,987 posts, read 2,558,170 times
Democrats need to stop calling names and alienating so many people. Of all the Democrats running are their any not using the race card every chance they get?

The entire platform is we hate Trump and we promise lots of give aways.

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM

14,943 posts, read 12,386,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What free stuff would that be.
Free healthcare for everyone on earth, free college, free weed, free criminals, free Willy, free cotton candy, Guarantee wage and guarantee $1000-1500 month for no reason - just because. You know, the brilliant Democratic economic plan by the candidates.

Smart people know NOTHING is for free.

Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Free healthcare for everyone on earth, free college, free weed, free criminals, free Willy, free cotton candy, Guarantee wage and guarantee $1000-1500 month for no reason - just because. You know, the brilliant Democratic economic plan by the candidates.

Smart people know NOTHING is for free.
Isn't that the truth.

All those tax payer funded freebies, someone is paying for it and usually not the ones who benefited from it.

Old Today, 01:09 AM

39,738 posts, read 48,059,423 times
Quote:
Democrats are going to improve the economy by offering “free stuff” (especially to illegal aliens) paid by the middle class via overtaxation.

Great economic plan everyone can benefit from Lol haha
And if it did happen you and the rest of your repulsivegans grubbers would be pushing and shoving to get to be the first one at the head of the line.

Old Today, 02:57 AM

30,596 posts, read 20,218,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I don't want to lose my job. I'm about to be going into the job market and I want to be able to find a job that pays reasonable. I'm already woefully behind in my career due to graduating during the last recession.

However, I listen to what economists are saying, NOT right-wing pundits, and it's looking a lot like 2007 right now. If Trump would just back off on his tariffs, we could be full steam ahead.

Weird!

I was thinking it was looking a lot like 1966, only without all the ****ing wars.

Old Today, 03:08 AM

7,386 posts, read 3,808,577 times
Quote:
Democrats are going to improve the economy by offering “free stuff” (especially to illegal aliens) paid by the middle class via overtaxation.

Great economic plan everyone can benefit from Lol haha
Nobody is getting more "free stuff" than Trump`s base. Did you notice that the people that ICE arrested a few days ago were WORKING. Trump has his goobers believing they`re too busy raping and murdering to have jobs.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...curity/516861/

Old Today, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
And if it did happen you and the rest of your repulsivegans grubbers would be pushing and shoving to get to be the first one at the head of the line.
Post #52....

I rest my case....

Old Today, 06:25 AM

37,551 posts, read 16,286,904 times
Quote:
Trump has taken the growing economy he inherited and with his trade wars and reckless policies, brought us to the brink of recession. I believe 2020 is shaping up to be a perilous year for the U.S. economy. I believe that by the election, unemployment will be skyrocketing, people will be losing their homes, and we'll see one or two big bank failures. It could be even worse if China decides to completely unload U.S. debt, a very real possibility. Most people on this board who are working will likely either be laid off or know somebody who is laid off by next year at this time.

Thing is, none of this had to happen. This is 100% on Donald Trump. Now we all are going to have to suffer.

Democrats need to start shifting the conversation to this because I believe that the collapsing economy will be their winning issue in 2020. The U.S. needs to join the rest of the world in embracing the 21st century rather than trying to bring back the middle of the 20th century, destroying itself in the process.
" Democrats need to start talking about the economy"

What are the going to say, obama is responsible?

"Trump has taken the growing economy he inherited" I rest my case.

Old Today, 06:27 AM

37,551 posts, read 16,286,904 times
Quote:
Trump is doing a very good job of that on his own.
"Trump is doing a very good job of that on his own"

And WE are called the UN-educated!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or