U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:14 AM

23,511 posts, read 11,645,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Care to provide examples?

I know you felt you had to make that comeback, but really there is no comparison.
I already made a post on the first page about it. Its the entire "Leaving the Democratic plantation" argument is racist and derogatory.

If you believe it is wrong to call someone an uncle tom, then certainly, its wrong to say someone is on a plantation, or to define someone as stupid to disagree with you ?

If you dont , then fine, but im guessing your argument is more along the lines of "someone is right, someone else is wrong" and in that case, it shows the whining is just a lies, or bad logic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:16 AM

21,308 posts, read 10,249,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Black leftists are some of the most racist people I've met. And I write this as a black constitutional conservative.
I was at one of my black buddies house a while ago and his wife was on the laptop showing us tweets of black conservatives who had posted the same sentiment.

There's no hate like liberal hate, and I write this as a white moderate Democrat.

Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I was at one of my black buddies house a while ago and his wife was on the laptop showing us tweets of black conservatives who had posted the same sentiment.

There's no hate like liberal hate, and I write this as a white moderate Democrat.
i suggest you google Candace Owens and David Clarke and their followers who are black.

Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM

11,037 posts, read 4,114,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Yes, I made a post about it on the first page, the quote was in your OP.
In other words, you just made that up. Gotcha.

Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM

1,762 posts, read 351,254 times
Quote:
Black conservatives are some of the most racist people I've met. And I write this as a black constitutional liberal.
There's no such thing as a "constitutional liberal" anymore.

Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM

21,308 posts, read 10,249,950 times
Quote:
i suggest you google Candace Owens and David Clarke and their followers who are black.
There are haters on both sides - liberals seem to have escalated their hate to an obscene level.

Old Yesterday, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
There are haters on both sides - liberals seem to have escalated their hate to an obscene level.
As a liberal black person who has lived my life around other black people. I have to disagree.

Lets also be clear. I define liberal by ideology, not party affiliation.

As many right of center people have stated, most black people are actually conservative.

Civil rights, and public schools are the biggest cross over issues.

Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
In other words, you just made that up. Gotcha.
No, its literally in your OP(and I already quoted it in a post). if you cant remember what you copy and pasted ,thats just sad.

Im guessing however, its more about you not being willing to debate passive aggressive racism/favortism because you know its a losing fight.

Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
There's no such thing as a "constitutional liberal" anymore.
You have a right to that opinion. I disagree.

Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM

67,070 posts, read 34,120,762 times
Quote:
Black conservatives are some of the most racist people I've met. And I write this as a black constitutional liberal.
Doesn't sound rational. If that were the case, they are hanging with the wrong crowd(a bunch of white, hispanic and asians according to liberals).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or