Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 05:22 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
That video is old. Not sure who that is but she doesn't need to worry about being a "baby factory", highly doubt any man will want to touch her with a 20 foot pole anyways, especially after seeing that, unless the man has a death wish then she's perfect.

She's actually not that far off base.

Males aren't needed (at least according to the demands of human evolution) unless they are actually needed for some purpose unrelated to reproduction.

And they certainly don't need to be kept alive if they don't serve such a purpose.

One male can sire an entire generation, so killing off all or most of the others won't put a dent in the birth rate.

It's women that are needed.

They must be protected and sustained if the particular human population in question is to grow.

The funky ****ing attitude she has for men, while extreme, is not new or even unusual.

In fact, it serves a vital purpose, though she would never understand it.

Men must be motivated to do things that are really not in their own best interest, e.g., going off to fight in a war, riding the Titanic to the bottom or simply getting out of bed to see what a noise was.

Thanks to hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution, motivation for these activities and others comes from an innate and uniquely male sensitivity to shame.

She has discovered the power of shaming men (looking at you #metoo! movement).

Raging against men satisfies a gnawing internal need she doesn't understand and probably isn't even aware of.

Her justifications for so much irrational hate for men she has never met are, of course, a hodge-podge of half-baked afterthoughts.

Just what I would expect from a feminist.

Last edited by momonkey; 08-10-2019 at 06:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2019, 05:39 AM

11,412 posts, read 7,798,329 times
Don’t sweat it OP. Despite her wacky views, men are still killing women at a much higher rate than the reverse. You can continue to rest easy.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:35 AM

19,605 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
She is attractive enough I would have been interested in my single youth, despite the hate she spews. I looked for "willing" back then, not compatible.

She's mostly likely gay anyway. She has that angry lesbian vibe.
She better watch out as she seems to have some degree of male pattern baldness. Maybe someone will take her advice and mistake her for a guy.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:37 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Feminism is so "1970's".....

Old 08-10-2019, 07:26 AM

20,097 posts, read 8,998,912 times
can she make a sandwich?

Old 08-10-2019, 07:35 AM

6,915 posts, read 3,945,611 times
Please tell me this is satire.

Old 08-10-2019, 07:40 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
She is attractive enough I would have been interested in my single youth, despite the hate she spews. I looked for "willing" back then, not compatible.

She's mostly likely gay anyway. She has that angry lesbian vibe.
That's a shame for her. You sound like such a peach!

Don't call her back and it's 50/50 you get knifed.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:30 AM

9,468 posts, read 10,794,806 times
I wonder who raised this woman to be like this? How does anyone get this way? What a miserable human being. I feel sorry for her parents who will have no grandchildren. For their sake I hope she has siblings because she is worthless.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:32 AM

3,372 posts, read 1,564,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I wonder who raised this woman to be like this? How does anyone get this way? What a miserable human being. I feel sorry for her parents who will have no grandchildren. For their sake I hope she has siblings because she is worthless.

The higher education system is indoctrinating students to think like this. White hate, white guilt, and straight man hating are preached in classes all of the time.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:43 AM

19,605 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
She has at least one child. I hope it isn't a boy but if it is it will certainly be raised as a female. She did say to cull male children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies