U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump a white supremacist?
Yes. Donald Trump is a white supremacist. 64 27.47%
No. Donald Trump is not a white supremacist. 169 72.53%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:16 PM
 
20,716 posts, read 8,905,564 times
Reputation: 7163

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
probably the same reason I'm more informed than you.
Oh really. Dare to go head to toe with my knowledge versus yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:17 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,075 posts, read 4,129,819 times
Reputation: 3068
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh really. Dare to go head to toe with my knowledge versus yours.
You claim Trump said the neo nazis were very fine people when he literally condemned them 'totally'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:19 PM
 
20,716 posts, read 8,905,564 times
Reputation: 7163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
You claim Trump said the neo nazis were very fine people when he literally condemned them 'totally'.
He condemned them after the fact because his handlers told him to do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:20 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,075 posts, read 4,129,819 times
Reputation: 3068
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
He condemned them after the fact because his handlers told him to do so.
lol

You guys will call him racist regardless of what he says ....that's the game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:24 PM
 
Location: Milwaukee
4,578 posts, read 2,167,236 times
Reputation: 2836
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
says a leftwinger, who conveniently does not prove Trump praised white supremacists because Trump literally said the opposite.
I never said Trump praised white supremacists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:24 PM
 
20,716 posts, read 8,905,564 times
Reputation: 7163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
lol

You guys will call him racist regardless of what he says ....that's the game.
Have you even listened to what comes out of his mouth or are you getting your info from 2nd hand info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:25 PM
 
Location: Rutherfordton,NC
14,868 posts, read 9,215,553 times
Reputation: 9935
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
^^^ The new "moderate" position.
I have a more detailed answer but someone didn’t like it.

You want me to say something that you can try and pin on me as someone who hates Trump that’s all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:31 PM
 
Location: Milwaukee
4,578 posts, read 2,167,236 times
Reputation: 2836
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
You claim Trump said the neo nazis were very fine people when he literally condemned them 'totally'.
He did, after a couple of botched attempts to say the right thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:34 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,075 posts, read 4,129,819 times
Reputation: 3068
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
He did, after a couple of botched attempts to say the right thing.
and by 'right thing' , you mean whatever he didn't say regardless of what he did say, b/c you are a leftwing partisan race baiter.]

You sneered at the Prager link because it knocks down the Charlottesville lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2019, 10:38 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,075 posts, read 4,129,819 times
Reputation: 3068
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Have you even listened to what comes out of his mouth or are you getting your info from 2nd hand info
I read the transcript.

He literally condemns the neo Nazis but your side continues to say he called them very fine people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top