U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump a white supremacist?
Yes. Donald Trump is a white supremacist. 64 27.00%
No. Donald Trump is not a white supremacist. 173 73.00%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-10-2019, 05:40 AM
 
Location: Boston
8,246 posts, read 2,395,344 times
Reputation: 5874

Advertisements

poor progressives, when the realized "deplorables" aren't going to pay their way in this world, they have hissy fits. It's fun to watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-10-2019, 05:46 AM
 
Location: Texas or Cascais, Portugal
3,460 posts, read 3,216,564 times
Reputation: 8383
Absolutely not. An orange supremacist, yeah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2019, 05:52 AM
 
Location: USA
18,579 posts, read 9,121,378 times
Reputation: 13946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I noticed YOU created the poll but did NOT give YOUR view WHY? What are YOU afraid of?
Yes he did give his opinion which he said he can not prove. He believes Trump is a White Supremacist due to his "feelings".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:04 AM
 
Location: Japan
10,937 posts, read 4,508,150 times
Reputation: 7020
Dem Strategist A: We need to learn from our mistakes of 2016. We shouldn't have called Trump supporters
and working class Americans deplorables.
Dem Strategist B: True, that was a tactical error. What will we call them in 2020?

Dem Strategist A: White supremacists.

Dem Strategist B: Sounds good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:12 AM
 
13,788 posts, read 7,518,573 times
Reputation: 12583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yes he did give his opinion which he said he can not prove. He believes Trump is a White Supremacist due to his "feelings".
People on the left tend to believe their feelings to be fact. They work themselves up into a tizzy and become obsessed with some propaganda they hear on a YouTube video or blog. We see it here every day. If they would rule their lives by fact and logic rather than emotion they would be much happier.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:24 AM
 
10,203 posts, read 12,041,671 times
Reputation: 6560
NO! And most of America feels the same...

Trump 2020!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:46 AM
 
5,234 posts, read 2,336,971 times
Reputation: 3674
People who respect the Declaration of Independence and its stated principles and values, followed by support of "The Preamble", and have respect for civic unity, civil rights and social harmony... know that Trump is both Ignorant and a White Nationalist/Supremacist trying to promote the re-spread of white nationalism. We remember Steve Bannon and his white nationalist support background and his now trekking around the globe trying to promote white nationalism. Trump placed him in everything he could, and then there is the other members Trump has selected, who are with White Nationalist ideals, Plutocracy based on the history of wealthy white male dominance of white male supremacy to promote white dominance led by wealthy white men. It was the same agenda that "disregarded the rights of women and spent centuries and decades promoting wealthy white male dominance that was as equally so, of design to keep "poor whites poor" and relegated to the service class to service wealthy white male dominated society. and the world knows of the Racial Based Segregationist Vile.

We also know that these same "wealthy white male dominance of white male supremacy to promote white dominance led by wealthy white men. is the group that coined the phrase "poor whites" and then added the adjective of "trash"... to ensure to separate the poor whites from the well to do white and the wealthy.

Trump grew up in that era, devoted to the ideals of "wealthy white male priviledge"... He learned early he could use the premise of "wealthy white male", to get poor whites to pay him a near worship like cycle of patronizing his every act and word. We knew his daddy was close with the agenda of the KKK... and they changed their last name to appear to be more white Protestant accepted, with the lies of his ancestry of origin.
He talks about Immigrants, yet... both his wives are Immigrants, and he had the audacity to go on a 6 yr madness mission talking and making false claims about Obama... and then he turns and put an "immigrant in the seat of the position of "First Lady"... such a Hypocrite; combine that with the chain migration of her family... yet, he wants to attack "chain migration".

It's that same historical attitude of "I can do anything I want because I'm a wealthy white male. He follows it up with delusional claims that he is "smarter than"... to the insidiousness of claiming himself a genius, because he can promote and stir up racial contention among those who have a history of ingrained racial bias and racial bigotry.

Quote:
Skin Color will "NEVER" make any human being better than another, nor will it ever make the essence of the life of a human being more important than that of another human being.

People measuring themselves by money and material things, have lost the sense of soul and are spiritual void of understanding or even knowing of God's Truth.
The general nature of the human being is not "greed and vanity" that's why the average person does not engage the vile of that which the greedy and the vain pursue as their self measure. Trump can never understand this, because he was raised from a lineage of men who would do anything for money. There was no moral value within his family's roots, it was a quest for "money".. by whatever means was, has been and is the way he was raised and he has instilled that into his kids.

Trump has no respect for the elements of the America that was laid out the Declaration of Independence, his basis of life is about "wealth by any means" !!! its visible in his amassing of people who have ties, links and interactions with Russian Oligarch and Russian Power Structure, as his aim is to "embrace Putin while he worships Putin's wealth, which was fleeced from the people, and Putin's near dictatorial control of Russia and the Russian People.

There is NO Redeeming value within Trump's make up. He fleeced people trying to pursue education, and abused and by and for greed, promoted a fake charity and has fleeced American cities for decades with greed driven pursuits of tax credits, and he is a documented draft dodgers, the same as that of his father and grandfather.. while his father went on to fleece the military, by the usage of government housing funds for personal profit.

Trump fleeces the HUD via the Section 8 "money he collects", yet he wants to denigrate any non white person who utilize Section 8 funds, especially when those funds does not go into his pocket. He is documented as promoted racist acts with properties, many of which were acquired with proceeds that have roots and history in his daddy fleecing the military government house building programs.

People who have been trained to worship "wealthy" are blind to what they want to be blind to, because they have been trained like "Serfs" to worship and put their faith in the wealthy; This is primarily a big segment of his base supporters mentality. They stand in defeat of themselves to allow the wealthy driven by the madness Trump possesses to roll back "environmental protections" and those protection protect areas that are populated by the working class poor and the dire poor, who are both uneducated and willfully ignorant of the need to become educated about their own environmental well being.

This information will never be embraced by those who are in worship like devotion to "plutocrats" and they have less understanding and no concern for the true values of what is the basis of design of American Democracy. They are by choice "accepting of being willfully ignorant of the value of diversity" and selfishly groomed to fight against "Equality"... with a vain hope the wealthy white male dominance of white male supremacy designed to promote white male dominance led by wealthy white men... will one day give them something. Its a classic example of what the word "SAVAGE" means (lacking the restraints normal to civilized human beings, belonging to a primitive sect within an otherwise civil and civic and social equality responsible society, drive by greed, gluttony and lust of every sort that is vile, brutal, rude or unmannerly and of a generalized violent mentality both in ideal and acts) A savage will pursue being of savagery!!! Those who choose to embrace such, do so.. because that is the nature of what is a savage.

All America and the Nations of the World - see the cycles of racial madness that has been (the) hallmark trait of Trump; it is a damaging force that has promoted every kind of racial and ethnic contention and chaos that he has devoted himself to creating... with and among a group of "serf" groomed people... All of such group.."Acting" with the same mentality as those who were led into supporting the same type of conduct supported by the vile of Hitler and his Regime in his acts to decimate the Jews.. while they hoped to covet anything and everything the Jews had, to the point they cast a blind eye to the mass murders that Hitler engaged.

In the 21st Century for America to have such ignorance and madness of racial ignorance and racial vile being promoted from within the White House Administration.... is an Atrocity that has shocked the world... and it will not prevail to achieve its agenda of recreating the racial madness of the past.

Quote:
Any Support For Trump... is only because those who do, seek the inhumanity, the racist inequity, and the ethnic bias that has littered America's Past. "They" who support him are simply not of the civility to admit it; and they have no respect for the Diversity laid out in the Declaration of Independence. and do not respect the Liberal Premise and Liberal Principles the Words of the Declaration of Independence states!!!
As LBJ Said:
Quote:
President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Last edited by Chance and Change; 08-10-2019 at 07:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:50 AM
 
19,654 posts, read 12,396,282 times
Reputation: 10838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
People who respect the Declaration of Independence and its stated principles and values, followed by support of "The Preamble", and have respect for civic unity, civil rights and social harmony... know that Trump is both Ignorant and a White Supremacist trying to promote the re-spread of white nationalism. We remember Steve Bannon and his white nationalist support background and his now trekking around the globe trying to promote white nationalism. Trump placed him in everything he could, and then there is the other members Trump has selected, who are with White Nationalist ideals, Plutocracy based on the history of wealthy white male dominance of white male supremacy to promote white dominance led by wealthy white men. It was the same agenda that "disregarded the rights of women and spent centuries and decades promoting wealthy white male dominance that was as equally so, of design to keep "poor whites poor" and relegated to the service class to service wealthy white male dominated society. and the world knows of the Racial Based Segregationist Vile.

We also know that these same "wealthy white male dominance of white male supremacy to promote white dominance led by wealthy white men. is the group that coined the phrase "poor whites" and then added the adjective of "trash"... to ensure to separate the poor whites from the well to do white and the wealthy.

Trump grew up in that era, devoted to the ideals of "wealthy white male priviledge"... He learned early he could use the premise of "wealthy white male", to get poor whites to pay him a near worship like cycle of patronizing his every act and word. We knew his daddy was close with the agenda of the KKK... and they changed their last name to appear to be more white Protestant accepted, with the lies of his ancestry of origin.
He talks about Immigrants, yet... both his wives are Immigrants, and he had the audacity to go on a 6 yr madness mission talking and making false claims about Obama... and then he turns and put an "immigrant in the seat of the position of "First Lady"... such a Hypocrite; combine that with the chain migration of her family... yet, he wants to attack "chain migration".

It's that same historical attitude of "I can do anything I want because I'm a wealthy white male. He follows it up with delusional claims that he is "smarter than"... to the insidiousness of claiming himself a genius, because he can promote and stir up racial contention among those who have a history of ingrained racial bias and racial bigotry.

Skin Color will "NEVER" make on human being better than another, now will it make the essence of the life of a human being more important than another.

People measuring themselves by money and material things, have lost the sense of soul and are spiritual void of understanding or even knowing of God's Truth.


The general nature of the human being is not "greed and vanity" that's why the average person does not engage the vile of that which the greedy and the vain pursue as their self measure. Trump can never understand this, because he was raised from a lineage of men who would do anything for money. There was no moral value within his family's roots, it was a quest for "money".. by whatever means was, has been and is the way he was raised and he has instilled that into his kids.

Trump has no respect for the elements of the America that was laid out the Declaration of Independence, his basis of life is about "wealth by any means" !!! its visible in his amassing of people who have ties, links and interactions with Russian Oligarch and Russian Power Structure, as his aim is to "embrace Putin while he worships Putin's wealth, which was fleeced from the people, and Putin's near dictatorial control of Russia and the Russian People.

There is NO Redeeming value within Trump's make up. He fleeced people trying to pursue education, and abused and by and for greed, promoted a fake charity and has fleeced American cities for decades with greed driven pursuits of tax credits, and he is a documented draft dodgers, the same as that of his father and grandfather.. while his father went on to fleece the military, by the usage of government housing funds for personal profit.

Trump fleeces the HUD via the Section 8 "money he collects", yet he wants to denigrate any non white person who utilize Section 8 funds, especially when those funds does not go into his pocket. He is documented as promoted racist acts with properties, many of which were acquired with proceeds that have roots and history in his daddy fleecing the military government house building programs.

People who have been trained to worship "wealthy" are blind to what they want to be blind to, because they have been trained like "Serfs" to worship and put their faith in the wealthy; This is primarily a big segment of his base supporters mentality. They stand in defeat of themselves to allow the wealthy driven by the madness Trump possesses to roll back "environmental protections" and those protection protect areas that are populated by the working class poor and the dire poor, who are both uneducated and willfully ignorant of the need to become educated about their own environmental well being.

This information will never be embraced by those who are in worship like devotion to "plutocrats" and they have less understanding and no concern for the true values of what is the basis of design of American Democracy. They are by choice "accepting of being willfully ignorant of the value of diversity" and selfishly groomed to fight against "Equality"... with a vain hope the wealthy white male dominance of white male supremacy designed to promote white male dominance led by wealthy white men... will one day give them something.

All America and the Nations of the World - see the cycles of racial madness that has been (the) hallmark trait of Trump; it is a damaging force that has promoted every kind of racial and ethic contention and chaos that he has devoted himself to creating... with and among a group of "serf" groomed people... All of such group.."Acting" with the same mentality as those who were led into supporting the same type of conduct supported by the vile of Hitler and his Regime in his acts to decimate the Jews.. while they hoped to covet anything and everything the Jews had, to the point they cast a blind eye to the mass murders that Hitler engaged.

In the 21st Century for America to have such ignorance and madness of racial ignorance and racial vile being promoted from within the White House Administration.... is an Atrocity that has shocked the world... and it will not prevail to achieve its agenda of recreating the racial madness of the past.
Sorry- I wasn't listening. Could you repeat that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:50 AM
 
Location: Rutherfordton,NC
14,882 posts, read 9,219,586 times
Reputation: 9936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Your point?

Collectivists of all races will exist it, stop trying to put minorities under a blanket of victimhood
Again the words “you people” is considered racist. That’s my point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2019, 06:53 AM
 
10,203 posts, read 12,041,671 times
Reputation: 6560
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Sorry- I wasn't listening. Could you repeat that?
Perhaps if poster shortens it to two paragraphs.?....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top