U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump a white supremacist?
Yes. Donald Trump is a white supremacist. 64 27.59%
No. Donald Trump is not a white supremacist. 168 72.41%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 07:21 PM

8,996 posts, read 2,561,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
The only ones judging people based on the color of their skin (ethnicity), religion, political beliefs, sexuality, gender is the progressive left. THEY are the racists spouting their moral superiority as they project their own evil thoughts onto anyone that disagrees with them.

They "woke" everyone up to their BS elitism. Arrogant pieces of garbage.
I have to agree with you. No question about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Status: "white culture is like living with radiation -IS" (set 8 days ago)

875 posts, read 159,115 times
I voted yes. I think every person deep down thinks their race is the best. You should be proud of your people. The problem is all the double standards.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:26 PM

1,662 posts, read 2,842,131 times
I don't know what is in the man's heart, but he talks and acts like a white supremicist. There are countless examples. Me listing them isn't going to convince naysayers. None of my arguments or examples would. Few ardent supporters of Trump will ever accept what is plainly true to most everyone else, because it would mean they support a white supremicist president and his policies. Trump is very popular among avowed white supremicists for a reason.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:28 PM

4,572 posts, read 2,167,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Oh I'm just curious what democrats mean when they label people white supremacist, what constitutes one. And why should it matter and be so "wrong" to supposedly, allegedly be one. A political party shouldn't be able to control policy simple by labeling. So I'm interesting in defanging labels.
You have posed several questions.

Quote:
Oh I'm just curious what democrats mean when they label people white supremacist, what constitutes one.
A white supremacist is someone who believes that the caucasian race is the best race.

Quote:
And why should it matter and be so "wrong" to supposedly, allegedly be one.
You can't think of any reason why it could be wrong to think that way? You don't think it could cause problems in governing such a diverse population?

Quote:
A political party shouldn't be able to control policy simple (sic) by labeling. So I'm interesting in defanging labels.
Please elaborate.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:32 PM

4,572 posts, read 2,167,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
I voted yes. I think every person deep down thinks their race is the best. You should be proud of your people.
Thanks for your honesty. I disagree. I think pride should come from what's on the inside.

Quote:
The problem is all the double standards.
What double standards?

Old 08-09-2019, 07:34 PM

4,515 posts, read 1,926,760 times
Quote:
So since our immigration policy is admitting 90% of immigrants from non-white countries it's brown supremacy?

I think Trump is just willing to say what any honest person notices, that there are differences and compatibility issues between different races/cultures.
Is that a policy or is that just the way it turns out. For most Europeans, Australians and Whites and People of Color from other industrialized modern nations--the US is a downgrade in life. You know that, right. We are only an upgrade to people from the developing world. It's only getting worse in the last few years. Right now, other countries are issuing travel advisories to stay away from the US b/c it is so violent. People are changing their vacation plans. You may not care but the communities that depend on tourism do and this can equal a loss of billions of dollars in revenue. Understand?

Old 08-09-2019, 07:35 PM

10,929 posts, read 4,504,457 times
Quote:
I voted yes. I think every person deep down thinks their race is the best. You should be proud of your people. The problem is all the double standards.
No. The problem is the part about ruling over people of other races.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:37 PM

3,339 posts, read 1,740,367 times
He is a nationalist populist is what I would describe him.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:42 PM

12,550 posts, read 3,947,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
You have posed several questions.

A white supremacist is someone who believes that the caucasian race is the best race.
So what is a white person suppose to believe? That the other races are equally best for him? Experience doesn't support that. Maybe it could be possible, but not with democrats constantly weaponizing identities and antagonizing based on identity.

Quote:
You can't think of any reason why it could be wrong to think that way? You don't think it could cause problems in governing such a diverse population?
I think the problem is trying to govern such a diverse population in the first place and policy that only makes it more diverse instead of leaving it were it was in say 1965.

Please elaborate.[/quote]

What's there to elaborate? Democrats yell racist! supremacist! and meaningful discussion ends and the proposal they oppose tanks.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:52 PM

12,550 posts, read 3,947,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Is that a policy or is that just the way it turns out. For most Europeans, Australians and Whites and People of Color from other industrialized modern nations--the US is a downgrade in life. You know that, right. We are only an upgrade to people from the developing world. It's only getting worse in the last few years. Right now, other countries are issuing travel advisories to stay away from the US b/c it is so violent. People are changing their vacation plans. You may not care but the communities that depend on tourism do and this can equal a loss of billions of dollars in revenue. Understand?
It's the policy inevitably. First Western immigration was restricted in 1965 and increased from everywhere else. Then immigration was increased in amount again. The non-western immigration could always have been set at 15% of the known western demand or quota. It was completely intentional to change the demographics by the authors of the 1965 and subsequent immigration acts.

I'm not talking about tourism and visitor coming and leaving on time. I'm talking about legal immigration visas issued. Why should we have any immigration especially from the third world?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or