Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump a white supremacist?
Yes. Donald Trump is a white supremacist. 65 27.31%
No. Donald Trump is not a white supremacist. 173 72.69%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 07:15 PM

20,956 posts, read 8,584,827 times

Advertisements

My guess is that most white people said he was not....Ha Ha.....

This poll might be like asking, on a "root" forum (black folks...mostly), whether Black Lives Matter.....

Old 08-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Status: "Repub's IVF ruling is anti-family and anti-America" (set 10 days ago)

5,783 posts, read 3,567,749 times
Deep down, he probably is; or at least is using them to bolster his political power. The effect is the same.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:24 PM

7,289 posts, read 4,060,248 times
The fact that so many people voted "no" actually gives me hope. I hope it indicates that people think it's a seriously flawed ideology. I'm just skeptical.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:26 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,807,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I don't think he's evil. I agree with you that he's ignorant.
I don't think he's evil either. But how is he ignorant for noticing things and problems? A lot of illegals and immigrants have viewpoints and tendencies that are incompatible with or nonequivalent to many Americans'.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:30 PM

2,486 posts, read 816,520 times
Not just no, but HELL NO!!

There are less white supremacists in this country than the spectators at an average college basketball game.

Trump doesn't play to small crowds of moronic idiots!

Quote:
The fact that so many people voted "no" actually gives me hope. I hope it indicates that people think it's a seriously flawed ideology. I'm just skeptical.
I'm only getting more hopeful. This poll is just a drop in the bucket.

Moderates are sick of the violent left trying to force everyone to become a part of their BORG mentallity.

They'll say one thing to a pollster so they won't get harrassed, but once they enter that voting booth there is nobody who will tell them anything. They will vote their conscience.

These last few months have exposed the Dems for what they are. Now Nadler is formally impeaching? What a fruit basket he is.

They are mailing 2020 to the Pubs on a 737.

Watch, Trump in a landslide. 2-3 more senate seats, the right will gain in the house and possibly take it back.

I also think the Fake Four are one and done!

Old 08-09-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I don't think he's evil either. But how is he ignorant for noticing things and problems? A lot of illegals and immigrants have viewpoints and tendencies that are incompatible with or nonequivalent to many Americans'.
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ants-and-crime

Trump wants fewer immigrants from “****hole countries” and more from places like Norway

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/168807...untries-norway

Old 08-09-2019, 07:43 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,807,528 times
Quote:

Trump wants fewer immigrants from “****hole countries” and more from places like Norway

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/168807...untries-norway
And I see nothing wrong with that especially in a country that was historically always around 85% white and 13% black and the remainder American Indian.

I think the mainstream status quo is more white supremacist than anything. We have a mostly white upper class leadership that want to rule over as many non-white people who enter the mostly open border, plus leadership wants to stick its nose everywhere around the globe.

So what is the right thing to do and believe? That everyone else is equal to or superior to whites. Therefore America and the rest of the West should inevitably be majority ruled over by non-whites because of immigration changing the population make up. That doesn't seem right or any better than the other extreme of full fledge and true white supremacy/nationalism.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:44 PM

35,368 posts, read 20,747,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
And I thought you had blocked me. I’ll find it. Be back.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...59441.html?amp

Thanks for getting the link /I had to take a call AguaDulce

Old 08-09-2019, 07:48 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,708,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I can’t say one way or another to be honest. He has though given them a voice intentionally or not.
^^^ The new "moderate" position.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:49 PM

"Trump wants fewer immigrants from “****hole countries” and more from places like Norway"
Quote:
And I see nothing wrong with that especially in a country that was historically always around 85% white and 13% black and the remainder American Indian.
Interesting.

Quote:
I think the mainstream status quo is more white supremacist than anything. We have a mostly white upper class leadership that want to rule over as many non-white people who enter the mostly open border, plus leadership wants to stick its nose everywhere around the globe.

So what is the right thing to do and believe? That everyone else is equal to or superior to whites. Therefore America and the rest of the West should inevitably be majority ruled over by non-whites because of immigration changing the population make up. That doesn't seem right or any better than the other extreme of full fledge and true white supremacy/nationalism.
Thanks for your replies.

The topic of the poll does not address whether or not we should allow uncontrolled illegal immigration from our southern border (or any other countries, for that matter).

It's a simple question of your opinion on whether President Trump believes that the white race is superior to other races.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies