Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 08:20 AM

58,421 posts, read 26,752,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Why should Trump ever keep his word? He gets absolutely no blowback for lying, cheating, bullying or anything else.

He has no inner "light" which tells him how hypocritical he is. Rather he sees that millions accept and actually praise him for being "honest about it". All clubs do it. That's the business model.

They all do it...is his excuse for everything.

It is quite fantastic that some think he is actually against illegal labor or immigrants. He's only against seeing them. He if "for" the sweat of their brows and "for" the jobs they take away from others.
"He gets absolutely no blowback for lying, cheating, bullying or anything else."
Has ANY dem?

Funny how so many on the left give THEIR politicians a free ass but SUDDENLY care NOW!

The word HYPOCRITE is applicable!

Old 08-10-2019, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
There is no proof that Trump "knowingly" had any illegals working on his properties. One that was caught was hired by a fellow Hispanic worker and provided fake or stolen documents to work. When she was caught she was fired. Trump now uses e-verify on all of his properties. Let the truth be known instead of the lies of the liberal left.
"Let the truth be known instead of the lies of the liberal left"

The truth, they CAN'T HANDLE the truth!

Old 08-10-2019, 08:40 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,228,489 times
I love how the left view illegal immigrants as slaves. “But but who else is going to pick our cotton, avocados, and butcher our chickens? We demand they all stay!”.

Don’t worry folks, Trump will never deport the amount of undocumented Democrats as the last administration, so keep enjoying your chicken salad and guacamole.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I love how the left view illegal immigrants as slaves. “But but who else is going to pick our cotton, avocados, and butcher our chickens? We demand they all stay!”.

Don’t worry folks, Trump will never deport the amount of undocumented Democrats as the last administration, so keep enjoying your chicken salad and guacamole.
"Don’t worry folks, Trump will never deport the amount of undocumented Democrats as the last administration, so keep enjoying your chicken salad and guacamole"

That is because he counts those ACTUALLY deported and not like obama who counted those DENIED entry at the legal border crossings as "deported.

Keep enjoying your crow!

Old 08-10-2019, 10:09 AM

4,272 posts, read 3,770,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

"Probably every club in the United States has that, because it seems to me, from what I understand, a way that people did business.”

Possibly the next businesses targeted for immigration raids?

Old 08-10-2019, 10:15 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,540,712 times
The megalomaniacal con artist and liar in chief can do no wrong as far as its base is concerned. There is no point for these threads. The country is divided and bringing up new and new evidence for moral depravity of Trump makes no difference. He resonates with his base in more intimate ways. I bet they see themselves as little trumps, bsing, conning, growing their wealth and ego on the backs of less deserving, basking in the light of attention, etc.

Old 08-10-2019, 11:05 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,371,651 times
With all these stories of the Trump Foundation hiring illegal immigrants, I think Agent Orange would have to be extremely ignorant to say that he doesn't know if the foundation hires illegal immigrants. Maybe for some hiring episodes, he might not know. However, I think
he would've known or at least suspected illegal immigrants were hired for some hiring occasions. I also believe there are times where the foundation basically said, "You are an illegal immigrant? Come work for us?" Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Agent Orange himself said that a few times. Now giving condemning evidence he likely hired illegal immigrants and was aware they were illegal is hard with all these legal loopholes he or his lawyers could use in his defense.

Last edited by Eumaois; 08-10-2019 at 11:25 AM..

Old 08-10-2019, 12:00 PM

18,748 posts, read 11,708,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
There is no proof that Trump "knowingly" had any illegals working on his properties. One that was caught was hired by a fellow Hispanic worker and provided fake or stolen documents to work. When she was caught she was fired. Trump now uses e-verify on all of his properties. Let the truth be known instead of the lies of the liberal left.
Did Hannity tell you that?

Old 08-10-2019, 01:44 PM

18,082 posts, read 18,676,309 times
Trump is not involved in the direct hiring of any of these people, not even involved in the hiring of those who did the hiring.

I use to work for a large, well known financial company, the CEO did not even know I existed, my own department EVP did not even know me.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:18 PM

6,906 posts, read 3,293,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Did Hannity tell you that?
Try NY Times https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/29/u...n-everify.html
Quote:
The Trump Organization said last month that it would immediately terminate those who were not authorized to work in the United States.
or Washington Post www.washingtonpost.com/politics/Trump-is-now-using-e-verify-in-his-golf-courses-the-result-more-firings-of-undocumented-workers_story.html

Quote:
May 24, 2019 - The result: More firings of undocumented workers. Abelardo Montes, 47, near his home in Freehold, N.J. Montes was fired in April when Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck told him his work documents were invalid....
The article is complaining about firing illegals that were caught.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies