U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM

15,864 posts, read 4,194,571 times

Advertisements

Or so the story goes - Don says "They all do it"......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4d8_story.html

"Probably every club in the United States has that, because it seems to me, from what I understand, a way that people did business.”

FROM WHAT HE UNDERSTANDS?

So this is the guy many here think can work to solve problems, but when it has been exposed that his org is largely built on and by undocumented workers, he said "from what I understand they all do it!"....

Truly Amazing.

"Castro said he worked on seven Trump properties, most recently Trump’s golf club in Northern Virginia. He provided The Washington Post with several years of his pay stubs from Trump’s construction company, Mobile Payroll Construction LLC, as well as photos of him and his colleagues on Trump courses and text messages he exchanged with his boss, including one in January dispatching him to “Bedminster,” Trump’s New Jersey golf course. "
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM

1,532 posts, read 339,470 times
Hypocrital is just one of the tens if not hundreds of negative adjectives that you can apply to the guy. His followers either don't care or are clueless Fox viewers (or both).

Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM

7,012 posts, read 3,913,519 times
WAPO.... Now there’s a credible source.

Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM

8,987 posts, read 2,558,170 times
Whoaa, Hold on here. I thought the left said that illegals are only doing jobs we lazy Americans won't do? So why all the hate? Trump if he actually set policy in regard to hiring illegals, is only doing what the left says is a victimless nonissue.

Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM

38,625 posts, read 15,140,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

"Probably every club in the United States has that, because it seems to me, from what I understand, a way that people did business.”

So this is the guy many here think can work to solve problems, but when it has been exposed that his org is largely built on and by undocumented workers, he said "from what I understand they all do it!"....

Truly Amazing.

"Castro said he worked on seven Trump properties, most recently Trump’s golf club in Northern Virginia. He provided The Washington Post with several years of his pay stubs from Trump’s construction company, Mobile Payroll Construction LLC, as well as photos of him and his colleagues on Trump courses and text messages he exchanged with his boss, including one in January dispatching him to “Bedminster,” Trump’s New Jersey golf course. "
Even after the kerfuffle over undocumented workers some months, there's traveling crew of undocumented stone workers building fountains, etc. on Trump properties.

Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Even after the kerfuffle over undocumented workers some months, there's traveling crew of undocumented stone workers building fountains, etc. on Trump properties.
Why should Trump ever keep his word? He gets absolutely no blowback for lying, cheating, bullying or anything else.

He has no inner "light" which tells him how hypocritical he is. Rather he sees that millions accept and actually praise him for being "honest about it". All clubs do it. That's the business model.

They all do it...is his excuse for everything.

It is quite fantastic that some think he is actually against illegal labor or immigrants. He's only against seeing them. He if "for" the sweat of their brows and "for" the jobs they take away from others.

Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Whoaa, Hold on here. I thought the left said that illegals are only doing jobs we lazy Americans won't do? So why all the hate? Trump if he actually set policy in regard to hiring illegals, is only doing what the left says is a victimless nonissue.
I guess the idea of him being a hypocrite never entered your mind? How the heck can one tell others what to do when it is documented that they use - and ABUSE - illegal labor for two decades?

I don't use it. You probably don't use it. BUT, if either of us based our "talking points" on stopping the use of it, it would be pretty sad if we then used it ourselves and actually made excuses for it.

I just have to assume that you are OK with different rules for a Dear Leader as opposed to for the local guy here whose ONE Guy Friday was shipped off.

Personally I don't see why one person should be able to hire hundreds for two decades and another can't use ONE......that's tough to reconcile.

Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM

37,396 posts, read 16,562,904 times
There is no proof that Trump "knowingly" had any illegals working on his properties. One that was caught was hired by a fellow Hispanic worker and provided fake or stolen documents to work. When she was caught she was fired. Trump now uses e-verify on all of his properties. Let the truth be known instead of the lies of the liberal left.

Old Today, 04:03 AM

8,987 posts, read 2,558,170 times
Quote:
I guess the idea of him being a hypocrite never entered your mind? How the heck can one tell others what to do when it is documented that they use - and ABUSE - illegal labor for two decades?

I don't use it. You probably don't use it. BUT, if either of us based our "talking points" on stopping the use of it, it would be pretty sad if we then used it ourselves and actually made excuses for it.

I just have to assume that you are OK with different rules for a Dear Leader as opposed to for the local guy here whose ONE Guy Friday was shipped off.

Personally I don't see why one person should be able to hire hundreds for two decades and another can't use ONE......that's tough to reconcile.
The left has been doing it for years as has the right. In this instance the left is screaming that illegals only do work that Americans are too lazy to do.

Did Trump set the policy to hire illegals? Do we have paper work signed by Trump?

You may assume anything you like, I am no Trump supporter. I simply love calling out the left for their blatant hypocrisy.

Obama used words like illegals need to be held accountable. Later he paraded illegals on stage and misrepresented an illegal who was a chemical engineer as the average illegal. The left were thrilled with his lies and defended him at every opportunity. Never disagree with the left or you are a racist. LOL

Personally, I think if you knowingly use 1 or a thousand illegals, that makes you a scum bag.

Old Today, 07:17 AM

37,551 posts, read 16,286,904 times
Quote:

Truly Amazing.

Simple question, did Trump do ALL the hiring PERSONALLY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or