U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 11:17 PM

12,281 posts, read 3,326,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
In LGBTQIA, a "trans man" is a biological woman who IDs as a man. As they would say, a man that was assigned to being a woman at birth. "Trans woman" is a woman who is biologically male! Regardless of the gender, this was a vile act for the Dayton shooter to do and I hope death row doesn't take as long for him should it become a capital case if it hasn't already.
The Dayton shooter was killed by police at the scene.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2019, 11:29 PM

1,252 posts, read 717,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Trans talk is confusing. Referring to the same person as sister, then brother. Just wt?
Anyone got a Rosetta Stone. Was the sister really the brother or just wanted to act like one?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspec...ansgender-man/

It is confusing. The original report saying the shooter killed his sister were correct. In homosexual talk, a transsexual man is a woman who wants to become a man. No matter how often I read these articles i always scratch my head for a minute.

Old 08-09-2019, 11:35 PM

17,864 posts, read 11,330,722 times
Quote:
No, the article is confusing, and Ive never been up on already confusing business. Was it really his brother or sister? Article says both.

For a change, Saltine, I agree with you. I read that story and am very confused. They said his family did not know she was a he , and neither did the brother who did the shooting ! What ?? How did his/her family NOT know ?

That is one of the most confusing, strangest stories I have ever read. Maybe I am missing something.

Old Yesterday, 02:34 AM

6,357 posts, read 4,224,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Its even more insane, he killed his own family regardless of what they were. Tragedy period
Statistically speaking murdering family is the most common form of murder.

You're far less likely to be killed in a room of 100 strangers, than sitting at home for Thanksgiving dinner.

Old Yesterday, 02:50 AM

10,231 posts, read 6,388,621 times
Yes it's confusing. One reason being the reports were saying the killer was out with his sister and her boyfriend.

Old Yesterday, 03:20 AM

9,274 posts, read 10,972,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
For a change, Saltine, I agree with you. I read that story and am very confused. They said his family did not know she was a he , and neither did the brother who did the shooting ! What ?? How did his/her family NOT know ?

That is one of the most confusing, strangest stories I have ever read. Maybe I am missing something.
They didn't know because Jordan was not "out" to his family, just a few close friends. How do they not know? Because trans doesn't have to mean that the person has gone through any medical procedure(s). It's gender identity, not necessarily physical. The kid, no matter how they identified, is dead.

Old Yesterday, 05:20 AM

4,810 posts, read 4,055,248 times
She's dead, Jim.

She was born a girl. The autopsy will show she died a girl. No confusion in the facts. End of story.

Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM

19,549 posts, read 17,604,989 times
This is an eery coincidence but I'll toss it out since its possibly relevent . Of the Youtube videos disussing Brian Crusius the father of Patrick Crusius, there was a family photo of Brian Crusius, Patrick Crusius, his older half brother and his twin sister, Emily. Some sources had the photos of the siblings obscured, this one didn't. It was from years ago, maybe when they were in their early to mid teens. Patrick and Emily looked identical, even having the same style eyeglasses. One commenter suggested one was transgender. Weird.

Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Status: "This is the best of all possible plutocracies." (set 5 days ago)

18,534 posts, read 8,349,656 times
Quote:
Trans talk is confusing. Referring to the same person as sister, then brother. Just wt?
Anyone got a Rosetta Stone. Was the sister really the brother or just wanted to act like one?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspec...ansgender-man/
You are easily confused.

The article clearly states that Connor's sibling was still known as female to their parents, and was still in the closet to most people.

But I am curious. Why are you focussing on this? Are you similarly interested in the gender identity of the other people dead at Connor's hands?

Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM

6,580 posts, read 7,526,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
She's dead, Jim.

She was born a girl. The autopsy will show she died a girl. No confusion in the facts. End of story.
If your born a girl it is an absolute fact that you will die as a girl. Gender is written in your DNA, no surgery or play pretend will change it. What is true that a lot of messed up people are out there dressed up in costumes claiming to be the opposite gender, some even have surgically maimed themselves.

Still regardless of this girls issues she was killed on the streets of Dayton Ohio for no reason along with 8 other victims. The real question is why is this happening? What is wrong with the millennial generation that this happens? (Most shooters are indeed millennials) Guns are not new to America, before 1990 these kinds of things were rare (although not unheard of....McDonalds 1980s , university of Texas 1960s) We now have 4 or 5 of these big shootings every year. It is non stop, what is wrong with our young generation that they do this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies