U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
 
17,428 posts, read 8,786,797 times
Reputation: 10020

Advertisements

Trans talk is confusing. Referring to the same person as sister, then brother. Just wt?
Anyone got a Rosetta Stone. Was the sister really the brother or just wanted to act like one?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspec...ansgender-man/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,501 posts, read 11,639,771 times
Reputation: 4357
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Trans talk is confusing. Referring to the same person as sister, then brother. Just wt?
Anyone got a Rosetta Stone. Was the sister really the brother or just wanted to act like one?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspec...ansgender-man/
You have been alive long enough to understand what being trans is. Please stop playing coy just because you dont like these people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
 
17,428 posts, read 8,786,797 times
Reputation: 10020
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You have been alive long enough to understand what being trans is. Please stop playing coy just because you dont like these people.
No, the article is confusing, and I’ve never been up on already confusing business. Was it really his brother or sister? Article says both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
 
Location: Newport Beach, California
33,476 posts, read 20,276,010 times
Reputation: 13101
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Trans talk is confusing. Referring to the same person as sister, then brother. Just wt?
Anyone got a Rosetta Stone. Was the sister really the brother or just wanted to act like one?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspec...ansgender-man/
hahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Status: "45 is a Puppet" (set 15 days ago)
 
18,345 posts, read 11,243,681 times
Reputation: 9652
Does it matter? The person was murdered. Megan Betts aka Jordan Cofer was shot and killed.

“Jordan was my closest friend,” one pal told the outlet. “He identified with he/him pronouns to people he trusted and knew would support him. Jordan was probably one of the sweetest people you would ever meet, a true saint, but he was also very scared constantly. He tried to give the best to everyone.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspec...ansgender-man/

Just sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
 
17,428 posts, read 8,786,797 times
Reputation: 10020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Does it matter? The person was murdered. Megan Betts aka Jordan Cofer was shot and killed.

“Jordan was my closest friend,” one pal told the outlet. “He identified with he/him pronouns to people he trusted and knew would support him. Jordan was probably one of the sweetest people you would ever meet, a true saint, but he was also very scared constantly. He tried to give the best to everyone.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspec...ansgender-man/

Just sad.
You’re right. It is sad. Horrible. The article linked is horrible also. Sad piece of journalism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
 
Location: Places you dream of
20,467 posts, read 12,241,990 times
Reputation: 8882
It’s even more insane, he killed his own family regardless of what they were. Tragedy period
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,501 posts, read 11,639,771 times
Reputation: 4357
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
No, the article is confusing, and I’ve never been up on already confusing business. Was it really his brother or sister? Article says both.
No its not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
 
4,966 posts, read 976,659 times
Reputation: 1997
In LGBTQIA, a "trans man" is a biological woman who IDs as a man. As they would say, a man that was assigned to being a woman at birth. "Trans woman" is a woman who is biologically male! Regardless of the gender, this was a vile act for the Dayton shooter to do and I hope death row doesn't take as long for him should it become a capital case if it hasn't already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
 
Location: Old Mother Idaho
21,660 posts, read 14,526,250 times
Reputation: 16021
It doesn't matter now what he was or wasn't or what she was or wasn't. All that ended with the gunshots for both of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top