U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 12:12 PM

18,834 posts, read 8,581,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
How do people think Trump and Barr were able to get this done?
Same way some people think the Clintons had it done, or the Mossad, or...

Suborn a guard or other prison employee. After that, opinions diverge (wildly), but it always starts with the prison staff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2019, 12:15 PM

3,378 posts, read 1,012,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
The DOJ certainly is an interesting organization, isn't it? Run by the Attorney General, who is appointed directly by the POTUS. Barr certainly is expressing his faux outrage today. I mean it's almost like he thinks he could be responsible or this looks highly unorthodox or something.
Yes, Barr is so upset with the matter, my, my, my .... I'm sure he will get right to the bottom of it and hand over all the evidence to whoever asks for it, right?

Old 08-12-2019, 12:15 PM

9,804 posts, read 9,677,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Same way some people think the Clintons had it done, or the Mossad, or...

Suborn a guard or other prison employee. After that, opinions diverge (wildly), but it always starts with the prison staff.
You would have to suborn more than one person.

Old 08-12-2019, 12:17 PM

1,701 posts, read 381,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Published May 23, 2017

Statement on coverage of Seth Rich murder investigation

By | Fox News

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sta...-investigation
And ? I don't care about Seth Rich.

I was pointing out that wikipedia is not a reliable source to quote.
and that Marilyn Monroe entry is a prime example.

Wikipedia is a good starting point to use for the references it provides at the bottom.

12,319 posts, read 3,103,116 times
I haven't heard poison being mentioned as Epstein's cause of death. By mouth or polonium. Would polonium show up in an autopsy?

George Webb's youtube channel has done many videos speculating that the global uranium, weapons, drugs, sex trafficking trades, which would explain the basis of Epstein's wealth. The fact he was a pilot and owned several planes and helicopters over his lifetime and had forged passports would facilitate these illegal activities.

Which Epstein friend who had a high level job in the State Dept was involved with uranium, hmmm?.

18,834 posts, read 8,581,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
You would have to suborn more than one person.
Probably. But if you can suborn one, why couldn't you get 2 or 3?

It's a big place. Dunno how many people work there, but's got to be a couple hundred at least.

Old 08-12-2019, 12:19 PM

3,378 posts, read 1,012,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
He offed himself because he knew that was the only way out for him.
He was in a hurry to enter into God's judgement? Really? Actually, he has expressed fear of being killed in prison. Most people with two cells to rub together between the eyes knew Epstein would never get out of this situation alive because he knew way too much. The man spent decades not only providing girls to high profile men, but then also made a fortune blackmailing them. That is a lot of motives to murder this dude once he was isolated and plenty of dough to get the job done.

Old 08-12-2019, 12:22 PM

4,979 posts, read 2,285,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And ? I don't care about Seth Rich.
The Wikipedia link was provided in response to a comment about Seth Rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I was pointing out that wikipedia is not a reliable source to quote.
and that Marilyn Monroe entry is a prime example.

Wikipedia is a good starting point to use for the references it provides at the bottom.

Wikipedia is a very reliable source for basic facts.
It is an excellent starting point for a research project.

Old 08-12-2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
The DOJ certainly is an interesting organization, isn't it? Run by the Attorney General, who is appointed directly by the POTUS. Barr certainly is expressing his faux outrage today. I mean it's almost like he thinks he could be responsible or this looks highly unorthodox or something.
MCC is supposed to have one of the highest levels of security for high profile prisoners.
It's been called the "Guantanamo of New York".

Epstein's death should be seen as highly unorthodox given where he was housed.

El Chapo should have been able to just waltz out of that prison given the comedy of errors we're reading about regarding Epstein.

Old 08-12-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
The Wikipedia link was provided in response to a comment about Seth Rich.

Wikipedia is a very reliable source for basic facts.
It is an excellent starting point for a research project.
Wikipedia itself says they are not reliable

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipe...eliable_source
Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong. Biographies of living persons, subjects that happen to be in the news, and politically or culturally contentious topics are especially vulnerable to these issues. Edits on Wikipedia that are in error may eventually be fixed. However, because Wikipedia is a volunteer run project, it cannot monitor every contribution all of the time. There are many errors that remain unnoticed for days, weeks, months, or even years. Therefore, Wikipedia should not be considered a definitive source in and of itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or