U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:27 PM
 
46,607 posts, read 18,530,405 times
Reputation: 19394

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
What if HE is the bottom of it...which is the scenario with the largest odds?

He's a trump loyalist, not OUR attorney general. He's proven that already...and continues to do so.

What is more important to Barr?

1. Trump loyalty and his position
2. The Truth and Serving the Regular people of the USA.

In my mind, and based on actions, there is no question. As I said before there will be plenty of smoke screens laid out...until everyone forgets.

Given mass shootings, trump tweets, hong kong, iran, a sinking economy and the beginnings of the 2020 election, the public will throw this who situation out of their minds within a few weeks. As it stands it barely made in into the C-D thread list (before)....

You know. Trump has nothing to do with this. Does he live in your mind 24/7?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:28 PM
 
Location: alexandria, VA
10,183 posts, read 4,541,924 times
Reputation: 5668
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
What if HE is the bottom of it...which is the scenario with the largest odds?

He's a trump loyalist, not OUR attorney general. He's proven that already...and continues to do so.

What is more important to Barr?

1. Trump loyalty and his position
2. The Truth and Serving the Regular people of the USA.

In my mind, and based on actions, there is no question. As I said before there will be plenty of smoke screens laid out...until everyone forgets.

Given mass shootings, trump tweets, hong kong, iran, a sinking economy and the beginnings of the 2020 election, the public will throw this who situation out of their minds within a few weeks. As it stands it barely made in into the C-D thread list (before)....
At this point I haven't ruled anything out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:29 PM
 
16,872 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Reputation: 11743
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Both Bush jr and Obama I believe were hand picked by these elites, and won easily in their presidencies. Trump was a surprise, but with the elite's control over the news papers, and the FBI and CIA, they are using their power to keep Trump in check as well, and it's why he's never gone after Hillary, hasn't gotten us out of the Middle East wars, and hasn't been able to do anything about NAFTA, or the bleeding of America.

So, yes, I believe our government is in on it, and the good guys who might be part of it are powerless to stop it.
Ah, so losing the Popular Vote, winning by the cheating of your Brother and having the SCOTUS appoint GWB is "winning easily".

That's fantastic. True, Obama did win easily...because people VOTED FOR HIM.

Trump is incapable of doing things because he doesn't know how to do things. Of course, some things can't be done (always the case with any powerful position), but Donald is even less capable than GWB and that's saying something.

We have truly entered an Era where I can say with certainty that I am way smarter and more capable than two of the last 3 Presidents. So are many millions of Americans....

What a joke. It would like asking Soupy Sales or Captain Kangeroo to change the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:32 PM
 
16,872 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Reputation: 11743
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You know. Trump has nothing to do with this. Does he live in your mind 24/7?
Trump says he has a lot to do with Epstein. Neighbors, Friends, Partiers.....looking at real estate together. Trump says he's a fun guy...and likes beautiful women LIKE HE DOES, but especially on the younger side.

Acosta was hired by Trump....all coincidence I am sure.

How can someone who has a private party with 28 Calendar models...with JUST HIM (Trump) and Epstein have nothing to do with Epstein?

Fantastic, Waldo.

Surely you have seen the video and the pics? Do they look like strangers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:32 PM
 
4,989 posts, read 1,322,400 times
Reputation: 2334
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
If you really believe this, then you do not realize that most people want to keep their jobs to keep a roof over their heads. You dont step out of line if you are struggling to pay rent, food, etc for your family. The people who work in these places where all this goes on, are not normal people(what is normal anyway?) - that's why they were recruited. When you have a vacancy for a position, you look for someone who is suitable and who will 'fit in' to the organisation, right?

It is the same with the UK royal family, they do not often get people who spill the beans on what dodgy stuff goes on there.
What does all of this mean? Are we still talking about correctional officers or have we gone off on some tangent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:35 PM
 
46,607 posts, read 18,530,405 times
Reputation: 19394
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Trump says he has a lot to do with Epstein. Neighbors, Friends, Partiers.....looking at real estate together. Trump says he's a fun guy...and likes beautiful women LIKE HE DOES, but especially on the younger side.

Acosta was hired by Trump....all coincidence I am sure.

How can someone who has a private party with 28 Calendar models...with JUST HIM (Trump) and Epstein have nothing to do with Epstein?

Fantastic, Waldo.

Surely you have seen the video and the pics? Do they look like strangers?
No he doesn't.


Why do you think Trump 24/7? Every single post you make here on anything is about Trump. Trump Trump Trump. Do you ever think of anything else? It's so bad, you simply make up stuff and report it as fact just like the media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:37 PM
 
Location: Florida
22,855 posts, read 9,744,879 times
Reputation: 18751
LE is extremely annoyed at Trump for promoting Epstein conspiracy theories and making their job more difficult. Imagine. It's like your job is hard enough, and the CEO of the company is acting as if he is unbalanced, and throwing out ridiculous suggestions. Would drive anyone nuts.

This is about some people dropping the ball. The guy wanted to die--his life was over anyhow--even if he was monitored, it was every 30 minutes--plenty of time to kill himself.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...n-death-2019-8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:38 PM
 
6,442 posts, read 3,478,180 times
Reputation: 3620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post

Epsteinís removal from suicide watch would have been approved by both the warden of the jail and the facilityís chief psychologist, said Jack Donson, a former prison official who worked for the Bureau of Prisons for more than two decades.
I am waiting to see if either of these two has a job for much longer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:39 PM
 
4,989 posts, read 1,322,400 times
Reputation: 2334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
LE is extremely annoyed at Trump for promoting Epstein conspiracy theories and making their job more difficult. Imagine. It's like your job is hard enough, and the CEO of the company is acting as if he is unbalanced, and throwing out ridiculous suggestions. Would drive anyone nuts.

This is about some people dropping the ball. The guy wanted to die--even if he was monitored, it was every 30 minutes--plenty of time to kill himself.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...n-death-2019-8
You and I agree for once, which hardly ever happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 08:39 PM
 
16,872 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Reputation: 11743
Let's go back to basics.

This entire thing - the Epstein thing - was over. Some background noise was going on, but that all would have come to naught.

But then a single Reporters (Brown) in Miami started digging deep and ran a series or articles with SO MUCH PROOF that the government would have looked like fools if they didn't do something.

So they did.....but they didn't want to! Now it's over. They squashed that bug and they didn't lose anyone.....no down side here. Acosta, mark my words, will be paid in spades for taking part of the fall.

And that is that. In fact, it will be a Net Positive for the Florida crew (DeSantis, Scott) who are calling for investigations...it makes them look like they care. Barr and the DOJ will go through some motions, but "more important" LE matters, like protecting and re-electing Trump, will get in the way.

And that is that. Julie Brown will keep writing articles but no one will read them because the perp is dead. No one really cares about the Isreali PM or Prince Andrew...or even Trump. If Trumps cult approves of his known behavior, why would they care about more women?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top