U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 04:43 PM

3,641 posts, read 1,015,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How you vote is irrelevant to what I posted.
No, it means I am not deflecting about the painting being important for partisan reasons. This really isn't the smoking gun you think it is.

I don't care about Clinton. If investigations proved he did things, lock him up. Do it for anyone who proves to be involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2019, 04:45 PM

16,118 posts, read 8,984,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You read an incomplete report then. Might wanna reflect on whether your news source is all that reliable.

The flight logs show 26 known flights/legs for the Clinton trips. Not a single one of these 26 trips wound up at Epstein's island.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-lo...eviously-known

I bet there are other flight logs out there. But we don't know what's in them, because they haven't come to light yet. This particular set of 26 does not show that Clinton traveled to Epstein's island on Epstein's jet.
I was agreeing with the person that said that.

Old 08-14-2019, 04:49 PM

16,118 posts, read 8,984,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I think they might have been agreeing with what I said I have seen, where the flights were to other places and were legs, not flights, and so on. The sentence can be read either way, I guess, agreeing with the other poster or with me.
Exactly! I was agreeing with you. I didn't highlight that part so it could have been taken either way as I just went back to look.

Old 08-14-2019, 04:51 PM

12,090 posts, read 3,009,273 times
Bill in a blue dress. Not as far fetched as you might think. One of his lovers when he was governor of Arkansas said he liked wearing her sexy nightgowns

Old 08-14-2019, 04:51 PM

18,670 posts, read 8,467,764 times
Quote:
How you vote is irrelevant to what I posted. There are tons of incriminating evidence out there, and of course apparently a very very large effort to cover it up. As you say the facts are now just starting to come out and the evidence, such has this portrait, don't paint a pretty picture at all of Bill Clinton.

There won't be any real justice however. They've offed the star witness. The rest is going to be hearsay.
Please explain how this portrait shows that Clinton had sex with underage teenagers.

In case you have forgotten, this case is about real people who have been victimized, and real people who have done the victimizing. It is not about portraits of Clinton, Trump, Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell, et. al., pretty or otherwise.

Unlike you, though, I have some hope that if we all keep our heads on straight, and don't allow ourselves to be distracted from the main issue, we can actually nail somebody or somebodies.

Old 08-14-2019, 04:55 PM

18,670 posts, read 8,467,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I was agreeing with the person that said that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Exactly! I was agreeing with you. I didn't highlight that part so it could have been taken either way as I just went back to look.
Then we're all agreed then!

Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.

Old 08-14-2019, 05:00 PM

16,797 posts, read 4,413,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
No, it means I am not deflecting about the painting being important for partisan reasons. This really isn't the smoking gun you think it is.

I don't care about Clinton. If investigations proved he did things, lock him up. Do it for anyone who proves to be involved.
It was always said he was the first black POTUS. Now we can say he's the first (known) cross-dressing one!

Or at least in the eyes of one NYC artist....

Old 08-14-2019, 05:10 PM

14,903 posts, read 7,917,013 times
Quote:
Oh My

Imagine the complete meltdown of the leftists if this had been Trump. But they give the Clintons a free pass. Absolutely more proof that Clinton was very very close to Epstein.
That's pretty odd, I don't have any photos or paintings of any of my best friends on my walls... but then again Jeff and Bill had a very different type of relationship.

Old 08-14-2019, 05:10 PM

46,566 posts, read 18,521,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Please explain how this portrait shows that Clinton had sex with underage teenagers......
LAWL, those are your words, not mine.

Where's there's smoke, there's fire. You just proved it.

Old 08-14-2019, 05:11 PM

14,903 posts, read 7,917,013 times
Quote:
LAWL, those are your words, not mine.

But where's there's smoke, there's fire. You just proved it.
There's a whole lot more than smoke Waldo. There's smoke, coals, ashes, burning wood and a very nervous Bill Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or