U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-14-2019, 05:15 PM
 
Location: Old Hippie Heaven
18,680 posts, read 8,473,051 times
Reputation: 10944

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL, those are your words, not mine.


Where's there's smoke, there's fire. You just proved it.
Um, what? You were the one who said this portrait was evidence.

"...As you say the facts are now just starting to come out and the evidence, such has this portrait, ..."

I was asking you to clarify how this portrait was evidence that Clinton had sex with underage teenagers. Since that is the issue under discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-14-2019, 05:36 PM
 
10,420 posts, read 12,146,310 times
Reputation: 6666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
There's a whole lot more than smoke Waldo. There's smoke, coals, ashes, burning wood and a very nervous Bill Clinton.
As they dig deeper, I am sure a whole can of worms will be opened up on those involved with Epstein's play-land.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2019, 05:55 PM
 
Location: FL
16,127 posts, read 8,989,999 times
Reputation: 3930
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Epstein's personal interest in underaged teenagers predates 2002 by several decades. https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...dalton-school/

Now just when he hit on the idea of using underaged teenagers to influence/blackmail others is yet to be determined, but if it's true that he used them to gain part of his fortune, he could well have been actively doing it by 2002.

Then of course there's this -

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Note, this means that Trump knew Epstein as early as 1987. Does this quote mean that Trump knew about or was personally involved in Epstein's sex ring? No. But it doesn't exactly indicate ignorance of Epstein's activities either.

If you're trying to use isolated observations, guesswork, hints and innuendo to make a case against Clinton, I can just as well make a case against Trump. With equal validity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2019, 06:04 PM
 
Location: A safe distance from San Francisco
8,849 posts, read 6,280,214 times
Reputation: 8931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
For political reasons they will search for every little bit of evidence hoping to find something to hurt Trump. The funny part is the stuff they find on Bill Clinton and other democrats they will try to hide or not report. It wont work
And, as I said dozens of pages ago, that is the only thing keeping this story inflated to 100 times what it would otherwise be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2019, 06:26 PM
 
Location: FL
16,127 posts, read 8,989,999 times
Reputation: 3930
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Who performed the autopsy?
It is in the link, read it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2019, 06:40 PM
 
5,186 posts, read 1,946,391 times
Reputation: 4914
A lot of people are wondering how Trump killed Epstein.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2019, 06:54 PM
 
Location: Little Rock, AR
3,177 posts, read 978,465 times
Reputation: 1992
That Bill Clinton portrait, no words
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2019, 08:19 PM
 
16,873 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Reputation: 11750
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
As they dig deeper, I am sure a whole can of worms will be opened up on those involved with Epstein's play-land.....
That's what they said when Epstein was alive.

Now most of that is gone gone gone. It will out of the news as the pics of the soup lines and market crashes take over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2019, 08:19 PM
 
1,669 posts, read 355,586 times
Reputation: 1963
Here's another angle that came up on a different forum.

Epstein got a slap on the wrist last time and it was said Acosta mentioned that he was an Intel asset.
Ok so far so good. Epstein does his time and goes about his merry way.
But then TSHTF..why after all this time ? Why wait nearly 10 years ?
Speculation says maybe he got involved with Mossad (via Maxwell) with regards to the videos/photos he had because after all greed has no bounds.
And that's when it was decided that he had to go.

Ok folks..you can go back to your "It was Trump", "No it was Clinton" bickering now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2019, 08:22 PM
 
16,873 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Reputation: 11750
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
A lot of people are wondering how Trump killed Epstein.
This was the easiest hit in history. Just ask Barr to grant Jeff's attorney the request that he be taken off suicide watch....

No one truly knows, but I'd speculate that maybe Trump didn't even do that. Guys like Barr KNOW what to do without being asked...because I am sure there are lots of his "friends" (that is, people in power) that wanted Epstein gone and virtually NONE who wanted him alive.

Barr is going to go down in history...for all the wrong reasons. But that's nothing new....people who can be bought and sold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top