U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 11:23 AM

506 posts, read 66,283 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by unfailing presence
Originally Posted by unfailing presence
The Hyoid bone is not an easy bone to break , and requires a great deal of direct pressure to break .
In a leaning forward position using a bedsheet the pressure would be distributed over a much greater area than in a strangulation where the two thumbs , ( the thumbs being the strongest fingers ) are applying direct pressure on a very specific area .
That is why the hyoid bone is much more likely to be broken in a murder rather than suicide .

"hangings" or Leanings ?

And please do not equate the two in your statistics . Two different animals .
Pretending they are the same is not " common sense " or " rocket science "

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Keep pounding yourself to the conspiracy theory.
Ability to distinguish between "hangings" and " leaning" would require some common sense .
I do understand your position .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2019, 11:24 AM

1,704 posts, read 382,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
surprised it took this long for the conspiracists to connect all of this together.

Now that we've determined he was murdered, the next illogical step is to somehow link Trump to it.

Get busy boys and girls, we know you can do it!
Here ya go:

Clinton called Trump and said "Take care of it"

Old 08-15-2019, 11:25 AM

39,437 posts, read 15,610,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
First, let me say that I am unconvinced as to whether Epstein suicided or was the victim of a Clinton style suicide. There isn't enough evidence either way. I am enjoying the speculation, though.

That being said, have you ever had a friend or family member commit suicide? I had a friend in high school who came to school on Friday, was in great spirits, made plans to hang out with everyone at the A&W (don't judge, it was a small town) on Saturday night. He went home and ate a bullet that afternoon before his parents got home. It is not uncommon for someone who has made the decision to end their life to be in good spirits before doing the deed.

I'm the first to say that there is something wrong about this whole case. The government and its agents screwed the pooch big time, at the very least. If he was silenced to prevent his testimony, that's a huge issue (which will probably never be resolved). If, however, he committed suicide, we need to take a serious look at the system which gave him the opportunity. We apparently had the most inept guards in the prison system watching over the most high profile prisoner of the decade.
Did your high school friend also mention that his life was in danger, that someone was trying to kill him?

When people finally give in to suicidal ideation, there can be a sense of relief knowing that the end is near.

Whether that is the case here remains to be seen.

But the fact that he reported his life was in danger, and that the two guards watching him were both sound asleep seems suspicious to me.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:25 AM

3,048 posts, read 997,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I'm sure there's a simple explanation.

When the paper bedsheet didn't work from a 4ft bunkbed he then strangled himself.
Maybe he's not even dead. Yeah, maybe he paid El Chapo to arrange his escape, which in return gave El Chapo a billion dollars. For a million more, El Chapo had a body with no hands or head (for identification purposes) brought in to match the description of Epstein, so they would have a body they think is Epstein's. The hyoid bone was broken while they were taking off the head....opps. They did the body switch through the hole in the toilet bowl.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Here ya go:

Clinton called Trump and said "Take care of it"

Yeah, President Trump might have wanted to turn the pedophile island into a golf course. Bill & Hillary are now very upset because they wanted to keep it a pedophile island for their own.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:30 AM

Biden did it because he was ticked off that Epstein smelled like little girl but refused to let him sniff his crotch.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:34 AM

9,723 posts, read 8,203,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
surprised it took this long for the conspiracists to connect all of this together.

Now that we've determined he was murdered, the next illogical step is to somehow link Trump to it.

Get busy boys and girls, we know you can do it!

You think the conspiracy theorists believe Trump did it?!?!?!?!?! That's adorable. There is a Presidential link to who they figure did it, though, so you're on the right track.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:43 AM

9,068 posts, read 2,673,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Jeffrey Epsteinís autopsy determined the convicted pedophile suffered multiple broken neck bones, according to a report.

One of the breaks was to Epsteinís hyoid bone, an injury that experts told the Washington Post is more common in homicide victims.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/epstei...-bones-report/
Isn't he supposed to have hanged himself? When you are hanged, you usually die of a broken neck.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:44 AM

8,826 posts, read 2,592,175 times
this is becoming almost as far fetched than the Kavanaugh hearings.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:46 AM

1,691 posts, read 338,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy determined the convicted pedophile suffered multiple broken neck bones, according to a report.

One of the breaks was to Epstein’s hyoid bone, an injury that experts told the Washington Post is more common in homicide victims.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/epstei...-bones-report/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
According to the article you posted, these can happen due to hanging OR strangulation.

Did you read it?
It CAN happen in suicide but it is far less likely. The broken bones (plural) in his neck are more consistent with homicide than suicide.

Many of us in here said the day he was arrested that he is "the man that knows too much" and he wouldn't make it to trial. He would have flipped on everyone to cut a deal. His fate was set once those documents were released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Isn't he supposed to have hanged himself? When you are hanged, you usually die of a broken neck.
You watch too many movies. That's only when a person is drop hanged. That is execution, not suicide. Most suicides are suffocation deaths. Bones aren't usually broken except for the lingual bone (I believe).

We'll see if all the incriminating evidence (videos, hard drives) they gathered on Pedophile Island will get lost. A lot of people will go to jail if the chain of evidence is protected. I'm not holding my breath that such a corrupt government will do the right thing. I'm sure Barr wants to do the right thing, however, there are people under him who have allegiances to criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or