U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 12:26 PM

27,841 posts, read 19,494,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Y'all are taking one finding from the autopsy and then taking it to an absurd level without any real evidence. This is what conspiracy theorists do. Actual experts who study and perform autopsies understand this is but one clue of many
i didn't hear anyone say this is the only single piece of information they'd consider.

couple multiple bones broken in his neck vs. what was supposedly a slow asphyxiation very unlikely to break any bones, much less multiple bones - - add on the fact that he was heard shrieking earlier..

who screams at their own suicide?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2019, 12:37 PM

7,396 posts, read 1,625,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i didn't hear anyone say this is the only single piece of information they'd consider.

couple multiple bones broken in his neck vs. what was supposedly a slow asphyxiation very unlikely to break any bones, much less multiple bones - - add on the fact that he was heard shrieking earlier..

who screams at their own suicide?
Wonder if we will hear anything more about this.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey...tional-center/

Old 08-15-2019, 12:40 PM

7,739 posts, read 4,609,699 times
Quote:
True. A lot of people were screaming murder (and naming those involved) before any evidence whatsoever to the contrary was released.
Quote:
I have not heard about this. Was it in the article in the op? The NY Post is loading slowly for me

Old 08-15-2019, 12:43 PM

27,841 posts, read 19,494,064 times
Quote:
True. A lot of people were screaming murder (and naming those involved) before any evidence whatsoever to the contrary was released.
yeah, that was silly.

Quote:
I have not heard about this. Was it in the article in the op? The NY Post is loading slowly for me
what part specifically didn't you hear about?

Old 08-15-2019, 12:48 PM

7,396 posts, read 1,625,099 times
The case is shaping up to be the equivalent of a 1970's Irwin Allen disaster flick.

You knew before going into the theater that there are going to be a lot of casualties, but you just don't know who will meet their doom.

Old 08-15-2019, 12:50 PM

14,391 posts, read 6,250,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
According to the article you posted, these can happen due to hanging OR strangulation.

Did you read it?
Do you really believe this was suicide? Come on man! I donít necessarily think it was Bill Clinton, but someone or many someoneís murdered Epstein. Itís so obvious.

Old 08-15-2019, 12:56 PM

1,669 posts, read 355,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
According to the article you posted, these can happen due to hanging OR strangulation.

Did you read it?
This was THE most predicted death in current history.
Even the victims' lawyers predicted he wouldn't live to see trial.

Old 08-15-2019, 12:58 PM

14,391 posts, read 6,250,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Assuming he was guilty of all the things he was accused of doing, I would have liked to learn who joined him in these activities.

Seems someone didn't want him to tell his story.
I’m thinking nearly everyone in politics and finance and law and media. All the movers and shakers. The Bilderburg people.

Old 08-15-2019, 01:03 PM

531 posts, read 117,653 times
I bet someone wanted to make 100% sure he never named names... All those men like Bill Clinton and prince andrew and dozens of other well known people were not
hanging around all of those underage girls for no reason. Makes you wonder what those men were up to....We know the girls were not brownie scouts on a field trip or an all girls chorus going around singing xmas songs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so? If Bill Clinton thinks he can sneak the judge getting ready to make a judgement against his wife on to his airplane in the cover of night,,,,,,,,,,,,what do you think he might do on a secret private plane with some young girls????????????

Old 08-15-2019, 01:06 PM

1,669 posts, read 355,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
I bet someone wanted to make 100% sure he never named names... All those men like Bill Clinton and prince andrew and dozens of other well known people were not
hanging around all of those underage girls for no reason. Makes you wonder what those men were up to....We know the girls were not brownie scouts on a field trip or an all girls chorus going around singing xmas songs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so? If Bill Clinton thinks he can sneak the judge getting ready to make a judgement against his wife on to his airplane in the cover of night,,,,,,,,,,,,what do you think he might do on a secret private plane with some you naked girls????????????
Well if it were just sex parties with call girls of legal age that's one thing..just scandal fodder.

But minors ? And recruited just for their pleasure ? That's criminal doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or