U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:49 AM
 
Location: Midwest
31,988 posts, read 19,930,094 times
Reputation: 8121

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Bill Clinton is suggesting that he flew on the Pedophile Express only four times. Log books indicate he was on it at least 27 times. Who's lying, Bill Clinton or the log books?

Bill Clinton sternly denied having "sex" with "that woman" (Monica). The blue dress with what could have turned out to be Chelsea Clinton's little sister shows up. Who's lying, Bill Clinton or Monica with the stain on the blue dress?

Hillary Clinton sternly advised that the secret server she had set up in her home was for, among other personal "reasons" used to communicate often with Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton on the other hand sternly advised that he had only received, 1, maybe 2 communications from Hillary via the secret server.
Who's lying, Hillary or Bill?
If the Clintons are offing those in their way, how did Monica ever survive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:52 AM
 
3,000 posts, read 975,333 times
Reputation: 1113
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
If the Clintons are offing those in their way, how did Monica ever survive?
I don't know. Ask Bill. I'm not saying Bill had anything at all to do with Epstein hanging himself. But that doesn't mean Bill didn't throw the bone over at Pedophile Island more then a few dozen times. Epstein sure had one hell of a bone thrower's party going on at that island. Too bad the women were little girls. What's wrong with 20 and 30 year olds? I don't get it. If I had the kind of dough Epstein had, I'd a been Hugh Hefner all over again, but with 20 and 30 year olds.

Last edited by FC76-81; 08-16-2019 at 10:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:55 AM
 
1,663 posts, read 353,677 times
Reputation: 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Bill Clinton is suggesting that he flew on the Pedophile Express only four times. Log books indicate he was on it at least 27 times. Who's lying, Bill Clinton or the log books?

Bill Clinton sternly denied having "sex" with "that woman" (Monica). The blue dress with what could have turned out to be Chelsea Clinton's little sister shows up. Who's lying, Bill Clinton or Monica with the stain on the blue dress?

Hillary Clinton sternly advised that the secret server she had set up in her home was for, among other personal "reasons" used to communicate often with Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton on the other hand sternly advised that he had only received, 1, maybe 2 communications from Hillary via the secret server.
Who's lying, Hillary or Bill?
But Clinton didn't lie. You have to look at his statement. He said he took 4 trips between 2002 and 2003. Note that he quantified it with dates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:57 AM
 
1,663 posts, read 353,677 times
Reputation: 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
If the Clintons are offing those in their way, how did Monica ever survive?
First of all it was just Monica and Bill...no others involved.
Second, Monica was of legal age.

You are comparing a sex scandal with one man to a global pedo ring involving many people of power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:10 AM
 
3,000 posts, read 975,333 times
Reputation: 1113
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
First of all it was just Monica and Bill...no others involved.
Second, Monica was of legal age.

You are comparing a sex scandal with one man to a global pedo ring involving many people of power.
Perhaps also, had Monica kept the dress a total secret but used it to try and blackmail Bill, she and the dress would have ended up sleeping with the fishes. But since Bill first learned of the dress because it had already been made public, he'd a been pretty careless to waste her then.

First two vids then POTUS Bill Clinton bold face lies to all of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMu-2tXfPQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aGbdni7QNs

This video Bill Clinton plays word games to deny the truth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmjTMNvH6eI

So.....is Bill Clinton lying about only four times on the Pedophile Express or are the flight logs lying showing Bill Clinton on the Pedophile Express at least 27 times?

Last edited by FC76-81; 08-16-2019 at 10:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:26 AM
 
Location: alexandria, VA
10,145 posts, read 4,534,482 times
Reputation: 5652
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Where did you see this?
Google search came up with several sources including NBC News.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:31 AM
 
Location: Florida
3,681 posts, read 1,005,710 times
Reputation: 2929
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Hyoid bone was crushed, making suicide far less likely than homicide.
How do we know or not that the so called cell mate was the real killer, and they just made up some story that he was transferred out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:38 AM
 
Location: Florida
3,681 posts, read 1,005,710 times
Reputation: 2929
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
they don't seem very interested, do they?
The media is owned by the very elite that want to bring down the United States, and they probably used the likes of Epstein to set up other powerful people for blackmail to keep them in line. When they seen he was getting ready to start talking, probably looking to cut a deal, they weren't going to wait around for him to start naming names. And just because us regular joes don't know of any black books or secret vaults doesn't mean the elite, who have access to far more information than you and I will ever have, will know of such incriminating evidence.

Last edited by warhorse78; 08-16-2019 at 10:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:39 AM
 
3,000 posts, read 975,333 times
Reputation: 1113
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
How do we know or not that the so called cell mate was the real killer, and they just made up some story that he was transferred out?
How do we know or not that this Jeffrey Epstein guy really ever existed or not? Maybe he's just a Max Headroom remake and everything about him is just a virtual reality fantasy story, just to get conspiracy theorists and pedophile enthusiasts something to waste their time thinking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:40 AM
 
2,878 posts, read 4,563,623 times
Reputation: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Google search came up with several sources including NBC News.
Yet the media jumping to conclusions is what has caused them to not be trusted. One day they will learn to stop printing hear-say or their opinions and actually the facts. I'm waiting for the official autopsy to come out. Until then the how and if it's suicide or murder is pure speculation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top