U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 12:23 PM

7,848 posts, read 8,969,265 times

Advertisements

Unhinged looks good on exactly no one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2019, 12:27 PM

16,236 posts, read 9,080,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
And media, left and right, legit and fake, feed off all of it.

I have no idea what happened because I was not there. Has the method of suicide been disclosed?
I read that he hung himself.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:28 PM

1,175 posts, read 277,500 times
I am not American (and I'm new to this political forum) and I don't know if it's normal to bump people off in prisons in this way in the US, or if Hillary Clinton's whereabouts are unaccounted for today because she was busy breaking into the prison to deliver rope to Epstein, but who knew city-data was such a hotbed of conspiracy theorists?

I'm not even saying the conspiracy theorists are wrong but a few of the posts here are cracking me up.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:29 PM

1,561 posts, read 874,429 times
At no point on suicide watch, when it works honestly, is someone left alone or video cameras turned off. They're not even allowed solid food, and the gown is pourous paper.

The people that ordered the hit would have killed all the guards and their entire families, had the guards not complied, and nothing would have been done.

The only reason it took -this- long was because of the time needed to get all the addresses of the guards, guard's spouses, guard's exes, guard's baby-mamas, guard's bothers and sisters, guard's adult children.

Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and like 6 other billionaires? They have the combined resources to kill anybody lower than Cabinet Staff and get away with it.

This has to go down as the most obvious conclusion in history, seriously, gravity is less reliable; I could have dropped a ball towards the ground and, there would have been an astronomically greater chance of the ball falling towards the sky than Epstein making it to trial.

Also, really sad, 32 people actually voted yes... man I could've sold some bridges.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:31 PM

12,374 posts, read 3,137,480 times
AG Barr is reportedly 'livid' this happened while Epstein was in Federal custody. Released statement
his death raises 'serious questions that must be answered'

Good. I hope this sears into his brain the importance of exposing the criminal DC globalist cabal that will stop at NOTHING to maintain control. Good vs Evil

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o=taboola_feed

Old 08-10-2019, 12:32 PM

13,710 posts, read 4,227,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
I am not American (and I'm new to this political forum) and I don't know if it's normal to bump people off in prisons in this way in the US, or if Hillary Clinton's whereabouts are unaccounted for today because she was busy breaking into the prison to deliver rope to Epstein, but who knew city-data was such a hotbed of conspiracy theorists?

I'm not even saying conspiracy theorists are always wrong but a few of the posts here are cracking me up.
I'm an American and I don't know when it's someone of that much a risk to powerful people.

All I know is the media and the Democrat party, same thing, just constantly lies to and about Americans.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:32 PM

5,683 posts, read 1,597,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Who reported this? They guy was found unconscious with neck injuries back in July 25th, and he should have been in maximum security prison after that incident with a constant watch on him. Why weren't precautions made?
They were. He was put on suicide watch after that incident. In that prison it means video monitoring 24/7.

But there are reports now that he was not on suicide watch last night.

No word on who cancelled the suicide watch, or why.

Such an important change could only be done via a written order. Where is that order? Who signed it?

Old 08-10-2019, 12:33 PM

68,209 posts, read 34,842,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
How convenient is it that it is automatically reported as a sucide without an investigation?
Yesterday, thousands of pages were unsealed from Jeffrey Epstein's past cases Many wealthy & powerful figures were named, as alleged clients of his child sex trafficking ring The next day, Jeffrey Epstein is found dead Despite being on suicide watch Coincidence, not likely

Old 08-10-2019, 12:34 PM

17,533 posts, read 4,653,142 times
Manhattan Police?

Is anyone intimate with how Federal Detention works? I'm not claiming to know, but my guess is that the DOJ is involved...you know, the same one that stopped Manafort from having been put into Rikers because he is such a good man.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:36 PM

1,725 posts, read 393,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
They were. He was put on suicide watch after that incident. In that prison it means video monitoring 24/7.

But there are reports now that he was not on suicide watch last night.

No word on who cancelled the suicide watch, or why.

Such an important change could only be done via a written order. Where is that order? Who signed it?
If this were planned do you honestly think they are going to follow the law and leave a paper trail ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or