U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-19-2019, 12:43 PM
 
Location: East Lansing, MI
9,453 posts, read 8,128,914 times
Reputation: 3988

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Just a scape goat
The Federal Prisons have been in horrible shape for decades
Under multiple presidents of both parties
Unless he was there and on duty he is so far up the food chain he had nothing to do with this

What was he supposed to do
Personally inspect Epstein’s situation?
Might as well ask Barr to do that...


Yep. It makes a certain sense in a "the buck stops here" sort of way, but there's no plausible way he should have known about what was going on with Epstein on a hour to hour basis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-19-2019, 12:46 PM
 
12,085 posts, read 3,005,808 times
Reputation: 5647
I wonder if El Chapo will escape. Corrupt guards all have a price. El Chapo has admitted to bribing US and Mexican politicians. Pelosi and his wife were in Italy at the same time. Trying to figure out how to keep the cash coming?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2019, 12:52 PM
 
1,663 posts, read 353,677 times
Reputation: 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Just announced:

Hugh Hurwitz, the appointed acting head of US Federal Prisons, has been terminated.
As if he did the day to day stuff or even knew about it.

Yet the Warden, who would have signed off on his release from suicide watch, got transferred.
And nothing on the Chief Psychologist who also needed to signoff on his release from suicide watch.

I'm reading though that he's been reassigned, not terminated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2019, 12:55 PM
 
1,663 posts, read 353,677 times
Reputation: 1936
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I wonder if El Chapo will escape. Corrupt guards all have a price. El Chapo has admitted to bribing US and Mexican politicians. Pelosi and his wife were in Italy at the same time. Trying to figure out how to keep the cash coming?
El Chappo is at SuperMax. They moved him there 2-3 days before Epstein's first almost suicide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2019, 01:54 PM
 
Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,581 posts, read 14,245,243 times
Reputation: 6614
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Just announced:

Hugh Hurwitz, the appointed acting head of US Federal Prisons, has been terminated.
when you say terminated... which meaning...could be taken that he was "suicided" also
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2019, 06:21 PM
 
Location: FL
16,113 posts, read 8,982,602 times
Reputation: 3927
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
As if he did the day to day stuff or even knew about it.

Yet the Warden, who would have signed off on his release from suicide watch, got transferred.
And nothing on the Chief Psychologist who also needed to signoff on his release from suicide watch.

I'm reading though that he's been reassigned, not terminated.
I just read that he will lead the Reentry Services Division.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2019, 09:37 PM
 
6,891 posts, read 6,655,409 times
Reputation: 5131
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Not hard to believe anything that seems to validate / reinforce one’s perceptions.

Does not however, make it true.
It’s not just my perception. There have been some leaks as I have said. Your job seems be to come in here and gaslight anybody who doesn’t fully believe an “official narrative”, which I have seen you do before on different occasions on different topics. Now of course I don’t know for certain what happened to this guy, that should go without saying, but I am hardly the only person in the room who doesn’t believe he killed himself. I see that as the probable conspiracy, betting man that I am, regardless of what the professional liars on TV say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2019, 09:57 PM
 
Location: The Heart of Dixie
8,034 posts, read 12,482,052 times
Reputation: 4945
Killing people for political reasons and to save their own skin is par the course for the Clintons. I'm not even going to go into all the people surrounding them who had mysteriously died or about how they support Planned Parenthood's mass murder.

Just focus on the two most newsworthy. Please recall how Hillary knowingly abandoned the Americans in Benghazi and left them to die, giving direct orders for the military to not send help, for political reasons because she didn't want to offend the Muslim nations and hurt herself politically in her view.

And remember how Bill Clinton personally gave the green light in Waco in 1993 to burn over 50 civilians including defenseless children alive in order to cover up the Feds own mistakes. The Feds initial raid was a violation of civil and constitutional rights and Clinton had to make sure everyone at the compound was dead so nobody could tell the truth. The national media in cahoots with the Clintons and the deep state covered up what really happened in Waco.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2019, 10:01 PM
 
377 posts, read 136,889 times
Reputation: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Killing people for political reasons and to save their own skin is par the course for the Clintons. I'm not even going to go into all the people surrounding them who had mysteriously died or about how they support Planned Parenthood's mass murder.

Just focus on the two most newsworthy. Please recall how Hillary knowingly abandoned the Americans in Benghazi and left them to die, giving direct orders for the military to not send help, for political reasons because she didn't want to offend the Muslim nations and hurt herself politically in her view.

And remember how Bill Clinton personally gave the green light in Waco in 1993 to burn over 50 civilians including defenseless children alive in order to cover up the Feds own mistakes. The Feds initial raid was a violation of civil and constitutional rights and Clinton had to make sure everyone at the compound was dead so nobody could tell the truth. The national media in cahoots with the Clintons and the deep state covered up what really happened in Waco.

LOL we got a live one here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2019, 10:03 PM
 
Location: alexandria, VA
10,158 posts, read 4,534,482 times
Reputation: 5660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Killing people for political reasons and to save their own skin is par the course for the Clintons. I'm not even going to go into all the people surrounding them who had mysteriously died or about how they support Planned Parenthood's mass murder.

Just focus on the two most newsworthy. Please recall how Hillary knowingly abandoned the Americans in Benghazi and left them to die, giving direct orders for the military to not send help, for political reasons because she didn't want to offend the Muslim nations and hurt herself politically in her view.

And remember how Bill Clinton personally gave the green light in Waco in 1993 to burn over 50 civilians including defenseless children alive in order to cover up the Feds own mistakes. The Feds initial raid was a violation of civil and constitutional rights and Clinton had to make sure everyone at the compound was dead so nobody could tell the truth. The national media in cahoots with the Clintons and the deep state covered up what really happened in Waco.
BS. It was Janet Reno's call to end the standoff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top