U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 12:55 PM

5,324 posts, read 2,041,214 times

Advertisements

How does anyone even know how to hang themselves? I wouldn't have the foggiest idea and if I tried something, it would definitely fail. Seems like a lot of intricate work to "do it right."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2019, 12:56 PM

975 posts, read 202,525 times
Why do people on this board hate the Clintons so much and keep bringing them up here? Is it from attending too many Trump rallies where they yell "lock her up"? Lol. Do you genuinely think it was the Clintons that did it? This thread is an eye opener. I am trying to understand

Old 08-10-2019, 12:56 PM

12,322 posts, read 6,852,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Good behavior maybe ? He didn't try again for a day or two so they took him off.
Utterly irresponsible and incompetent. Especially after the recent info release. That should have been a red flag to get him under a new watch. He needed to go to trial, and he needed to be forced to deal with this. But some bumbling idiots let this happen, or perhaps were strongly convinced to let this happen. A high order to keep eyes off of him.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:57 PM

11,348 posts, read 4,210,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
How does anyone even know how to hang themselves? I wouldn't have the foggiest idea and if I tried something, it would definitely fail. Seems like a lot of intricate work to "do it right."
Especially if you do not have any kind of a rope or flexible article of clothing that can be used as a noose, and you are put in a cell, with proper surveillance, that has no place to attach a noose regardless. Which is what the standard protocol is for someone on suicide watch.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:58 PM

4,050 posts, read 812,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
Why do people on this board hate the Clintons so much and keep bringing them up here? Is it from attending too many Trump rallies where they yell "lock her up"? Lol. Do you genuinely think it was the Clintons that did it? This thread is an eye opener. I am trying to understand
The long list of dead bodies surrounding the Clintons pre-dates Trump by about two decades.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:59 PM

4,984 posts, read 1,319,719 times
If he wasn't on suicide watch then he wasn't being watched 24/7, and there are probably not CCTVs for each cell (too much $). It can be as quick as 3-5 minutes to suffocate from hanging and if it was done in the wee hours of the morning then likely he wasn't physically looked at between counts that are probably conducted every few hours throughout the night. I have seen a person who hung himself from his bunk while lying down. He was counted all throughout the night and found dead the next morning.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:00 PM

1,470 posts, read 316,049 times
Now Professor Marvin Minsky has been accused of raping a woman on Epstein's island. Damn.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/9/20...cords-unsealed

Well Minsky's dead now so he can't defend himself. But jeez... the guy was a Genius. What was he thinking?

Old 08-10-2019, 01:00 PM

16,103 posts, read 8,980,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
AG Barr is reportedly 'livid' this happened while Epstein was in Federal custody. Released statement
his death raises 'serious questions that must be answered'

Good. I hope this sears into his brain the importance of exposing the criminal DC globalist cabal that will stop at NOTHING to maintain control. Good vs Evil

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o=taboola_feed
Barr has to protect Trump:

Newly unsealed flight logs show that President Donald Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet in 1997, along with the billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin.

A handwritten entry in the flight logs shows a trip that Trump and the Dubins took from the Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport:
https://news.yahoo.com/unsealed-flig...164317605.html

Old 08-10-2019, 01:01 PM

1,661 posts, read 352,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
The Clintons have a long history of "luck" when it comes to getting in trouble.
They are dubbed the "teflon couple" because nothing sticks.

It has nothing to do with going to a Trump rally.
Their history of luck goes way back.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:02 PM

1,661 posts, read 352,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Utterly irresponsible and incompetent. Especially after the recent info release. That should have been a red flag to get him under a new watch. He needed to go to trial, and he needed to be forced to deal with this. But some bumbling idiots let this happen, or perhaps were strongly convinced to let this happen. A high order to keep eyes off of him.
I think it was especially that info release that led to his 'unexpected' suicide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or