U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 01:15 PM

1,175 posts, read 268,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
JFC.

If you think Trump is the reason for the Clinton dislike ... then I don’t have enough time in my life to describe the how’s and why's and when’s of how dirty the Clinton’s actually are.

You need to do some research and not expect anyone here to spoon feed you.
I have no idea where to start with that research. What the hell do you Google. Clintons murdering people? I'm from overseas. Either there's a bunch of Americans who are huge conspiracy theorists with no basis or you're right and we overseas don't get to hear about any of it, if so why?

I would say that Hillary Clinton is well regarded overseas.

I'm not trying to be spoon fed, genuinely shocked by what I am reading in this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2019, 01:17 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,154,891 times
I voted "Yes" he did commit suicide, BUT I also believe he was allowed to.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:18 PM

4,288 posts, read 6,511,172 times
I believe Epstein had incriminating evidence of a lot of people in high places. I believe one of those people was Donald Trump.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:18 PM

17,270 posts, read 4,569,496 times
Here is what I get.
Jack Ruby didn't wake up one morning and decide to kill Oswald.

Powerful people wanted Epstein dead. The odds of it being the Clintons is about zero....not to say Bill didn't fiddle, but the powerful people in this sphere sit in the White House. DOJ, Trump, Israelis (BIG thing that PM was implicated and the UK "best people".

Add all those together and he is dead.

Do I think (the key word is "think") that, if given a cyanide pill, Jeff would have taken it? Of course, his life was.is over. But he didn't have that chance.

It's Win-Win for all involved (those who count - money and power) because he didn't want to live and they didn't want him to live.

The bigger question now is whether this has gone far enough along that it will still have legs. I think some diversion will occur - like the PB Police Dept. will be "investigated" (I use that because this is Florida...meaning a bigger crook investigates the smaller ones).....

We will just have to see about all the other crimes....I don't think he was going to testify anyway, but at least when he is alive a trial and grand juries can deal with the case. Now they are going to have to pick a bunch of other targets...

OR, not. Given the history of GOP Admins (Nixon, Iran-Contra, Scooter, Trump "pardon all" and such) one wonders if this is pretty much the end except for newspaper headlines and books.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:20 PM

2,279 posts, read 838,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Joe Scarborough is invoking the Russians:

LOOOL. Every person implicated by his accuser in the defamation suit was a leftist Russia conspiracy nut. What a joke.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:20 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,154,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
I believe Epstein had incriminating evidence of a lot of people in high places. I believe one of those people was Donald Trump.
Possible, although Trump doesn't have the history of dead bodies rumors as the Clintons did.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:22 PM

2,279 posts, read 838,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Out of curioisty. What makes you believe this? The names that have been circulating were all democrats and international politicians. He was a Democrat bundler...

Old 08-10-2019, 01:22 PM

7,782 posts, read 8,935,157 times
Epstein was held in FEDERAL prison. The people who could get to him are those connected to people in the FEDERAL government. Not someone from 20 yrs ago, but someone currently in the government.

BTW, though Trump is currently a 'pub, he was registered in various parties:

Democrat until 1987, and again from 2001–2009, Reform 1999–2001, Independent 2011–2012, Republican 1987–1999, 2009–2011, 2012–present

Old 08-10-2019, 01:23 PM

5,163 posts, read 1,368,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Here is what I get.
Jack Ruby didn't wake up one morning and decide to kill Oswald.

Powerful people wanted Epstein dead. The odds of it being the Clintons is about zero....not to say Bill didn't fiddle, but the powerful people in this sphere sit in the White House. DOJ, Trump, Israelis (BIG thing that PM was implicated and the UK "best people".

Add all those together and he is dead.

Do I think (the key word is "think") that, if given a cyanide pill, Jeff would have taken it? Of course, his life was.is over. But he didn't have that chance.

It's Win-Win for all involved (those who count - money and power) because he didn't want to live and they didn't want him to live.

The bigger question now is whether this has gone far enough along that it will still have legs. I think some diversion will occur - like the PB Police Dept. will be "investigated" (I use that because this is Florida...meaning a bigger crook investigates the smaller ones).....

We will just have to see about all the other crimes....I don't think he was going to testify anyway, but at least when he is alive a trial and grand juries can deal with the case. Now they are going to have to pick a bunch of other targets...

OR, not. Given the history of GOP Admins (Nixon, Iran-Contra, Scooter, Trump "pardon all" and such) one wonders if this is pretty much the end except for newspaper headlines and books.
Stop. Powerful people of any political persuasion can pay any one of a number of dirty government lackies. Do I believe anyone had anything to do with this? I don't know.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:24 PM

17,270 posts, read 4,569,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
Possible, although Trump doesn't have the history of dead bodies rumors as the Clintons did.
If Clinton was POTUS and had the Senate too and this happened while he was there....and he also had spewed about how great Epstein was and was a brother-in-arms who loved younger women....

THEN, sure, I'd consider it.
As it stands? No way. Not even close. He's a very old man and so far down the list of who the Epstein case might actually affect (prosecutors aren't going to deal with 100's of cases).....that's it's virtually impossible.

On the other hand, the very man who let Epstein off light (Acosta) sat in the current white house and go that job expressly because of favors he did for people.

I'm not even accusing Trump because The Don doesn't get his hands dirty. He doesn't even have to comment on this one. All his loyal soldiers know what he would want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or