U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 01:24 PM

2,453 posts, read 931,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
I have no idea where to start with that research. What the hell do you Google. Clintons murdering people? I'm from overseas. Either there's a bunch of Americans who are huge conspiracy theorists with no basis or you're right and we overseas don't get to hear about any of it, if so why?

I would say that Hillary Clinton is well regarded overseas.

I'm not trying to be spoon fed, genuinely shocked by what I am reading in this thread.
Google "clinton deaths" or "clinton death list".

Here... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...JNAPgwwgetNNSV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2019, 01:25 PM

5,196 posts, read 1,385,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Epstein was held in FEDERAL prison. The people who could get to him are those connected to people in the FEDERAL government. Not someone from 20 yrs ago, but someone currently in the government.
Dear god in heaven. Do you believe that lifetime government employees are automatons who promptly switch loyalties depending on who sits in the oval office?

10,809 posts, read 12,286,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
A lot of people would like to see Epstein gone, not just the Clintons. They likely had? And you know this how?
Because rotten and dirty are synonymous with the Clinton's. Should this turn out to be suspicious death, (with the coroner report), and until you can eliminate them, they are suspect. Anyone that could benefit from his death. they and others.....I will accept the coroners decision but until then, something smells rotten....

Last edited by WannaliveinGreenville; 08-10-2019 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: typo

1,715 posts, read 390,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
I believe Epstein had incriminating evidence of a lot of people in high places. I believe one of those people was Donald Trump.
Bah..there was more dirt on Clinton than Trump if you read about the plane logs.

Here's an article that lists all the names found in his black book.
It reads like a who's who of the elite.
It's not limited to Trump/Clinton by no means and spans the globe that includes royalty from other countries.

Oh yes, a lot of people are breathing a sigh of relief today because Epstein is gone.

Jeffrey Epstein

Old 08-10-2019, 01:27 PM

17,533 posts, read 4,646,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Stop. Powerful people of any political persuasion can pay any one of a number of dirty government lackies. Do I believe anyone had anything to do with this? I don't know.
I'm not sure what you are getting at. Nixon was the highest official in this land ever pardoned. There were dozens jailed and 100's implicated in Iran-Contra. And on and on and on. The Trump admin is setting records (per year) in the same.

False equiv. is not the answer to every question. Sure, people are corruptible but only one recent Wh occupant yaps on about pardoning people like Manafort and all the rest.....there is no similar example in history that I can see.

If you have some information....which relates to other POTUS that have made it clear they are ready to pardon anyone and everyone involved in crimes with foreigners, etc....well, I'd love to hear it?

Old 08-10-2019, 01:27 PM

47,593 posts, read 34,928,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
He was put on Suicide Watch after he was found injured (apparently self-inflicted) on July 25.

Let's see the written order that cancelled the Suicide Watch.
Thatís what some media reported.

No doubt the warden of this prison has some splaining to do if not preempted by the AG

One would think Trump and his AG would have ordered 24/7 face to face surveillance.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:28 PM

16,215 posts, read 9,078,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The ODDS of Epstein NOT being murdered, is like the odds Bill Clinton did NOT cheat on his wife!
Newly unsealed flight logs show that President Donald Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet in 1997, along with the billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:30 PM

10,419 posts, read 3,112,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Because rotten and dirty are synonymous with the Clinton's. Should this turn out to be suspicious death, (with the coroner report), and until you can eliminate them, they are suspect. Anyone that could benefit from his death. they and others.....I will accept the coroners decision but until then, something smells rotten....
A lot of people are suspect, my friend. But to claim they most likely did it is a bit presumptuous. Many people had much to lose. So no need to roll your eyes at me.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:31 PM

7,995 posts, read 4,708,725 times
The same people who argue that the shooter in El Paso was not singling out Hispanics (in spite of writing an anti-Hispanic manifesto and admitting to police that he was singling out Hispanics) are now going to tell you what Epstein got "Clintoned" when the early evidence strongly suggests suicide and a lot other people had suspicious connections to Epstein SMH

Old 08-10-2019, 01:32 PM

7,839 posts, read 8,966,287 times
Clinton's name was already associated with Epstein's for a long time, no secret that he'd been in Epstein's company, on his plane and had a friendship. No recent surprises there. Their known association wasn't going to disappear if Epstein died.

Now use some common sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or