U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 02:23 PM

7,669 posts, read 8,861,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
No alleged victim has accused Clinton or Trump.
Why do you keep postulating this lie? The link is right there and keeps being ignored. Go ahead, click on the link, I dare you. You'll find the accusations from a legal document that was filed at one time, from a woman who detailed how she was raped by both Epstein AND Trump.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987...-Trump-Lawsuit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2019, 02:26 PM

34,870 posts, read 33,994,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I believe someone created favorable conditions for him to kill himself.

Epstein’s wealth, private plane, and a Rolodex of powerful friends provided him cover during years where authorities say he preyed on underage girls. Trump and Epstein were neighbors in Palm Beach and partied together several times.”I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Quote:
The two later clashed over an attempt to secure a “choice Palm Beach property” and fell out of touch, the Washington Post reported. “I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years,” Trump said last month. “I wasn’t a fan.”

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...waiting-trial/
Trump doesn't even get away with an extra scoop of ice cream and the media are all over him.

Let's see WHO the medical examiner is and if a whole bunch of prison tapes and logs are missing. Did he have a cellmate? Whose cell was next to his? Offer them a get out of jail free card if they talk.

...and now I'm going to see what Alex Jones says, so there!

Old 08-10-2019, 02:28 PM

47,256 posts, read 34,649,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Yesterday, thousands of pages were unsealed from Jeffrey Epstein's past cases Many wealthy & powerful figures were named, as alleged clients of his child sex trafficking ring The next day, Jeffrey Epstein is found dead Despite being on suicide watch Coincidence, not likely
Sigh.

Spokesperson for AG confirmed he was NOT on Suicide Watch and declined to answer any questions.

Coincidence, not likely.

I give it a tad better than 50-50, he offed himself.

He was never going to be a free man. The optics associated with a Club Fed facility would preclude a cushy lifetime incarceration. The state will acquire his assets.

Not likely he would testify, let alone give honest testimony.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:29 PM

1,669 posts, read 355,586 times
Quote:
No certainty Epstein would have ever testified, let alone completely and honestly.

Plenty were saying that Epstein would never make to trial.
One of them who said it was one of the victim's lawyer.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:32 PM

22,855 posts, read 9,744,879 times
Quote:
Sigh.

Spokesperson for AG confirmed he was NOT on Suicide Watch and declined to answer any questions.

Coincidence, not likely.

I give it a tad better than 50-50, he offed himself.

He was never going to be a free man. The optics associated with a Club Fed facility would preclude a cushy lifetime incarceration. The state will acquire his assets.

Not likely he would testify, let alone give honest testimony.
Interesting.

So it would have had to be someone with the power to take Epstein off of the Suicide Watch. Who would that be? Maybe AG Barr would know.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:32 PM

47,256 posts, read 34,649,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Manhattan Police?

Is anyone intimate with how Federal Detention works? I'm not claiming to know, but my guess is that the DOJ is involved...you know, the same one that stopped Manafort from having been put into Rikers because he is such a good man.
Its a federal detention facility under the control of the Department of Justice. Employees work for the Federal government.

He was not on Suicide Watch.

DOJ owns this one.

No one has accused either Trump or Clinton. This has not however, prevented people from claiming either/ or engaged in sex with minors.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:33 PM

3,109 posts, read 1,104,290 times
Story was less than 1 day old and he is dead. Lots of powerful people from all political sides and around the world were at risk.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...tein-documents

11,695 posts, read 6,014,905 times
Did the mainstream media prepare for this, with pre-knowledgeability?

Most likely, yeah.

9,960 posts, read 7,222,101 times
Quote:
I have no idea.

What method did he use?

I dont assume he was ever going to name names or if he did, his testimony would be credible.
The names wanted to ensure he didn't.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:34 PM

1,669 posts, read 355,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Why do you keep postulating this lie? The link is right there and keeps being ignored. Go ahead, click on the link, I dare you. You'll find the accusations from a legal document that was filed at one time, from a woman who detailed how she was raped by both Epstein AND Trump.

[scribd]310835987[/scribd]https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit[/url]
Prince Andrew was also named by two of the victims for grabbing/groping during one of his parties.
Those 2 also say photos were taken involving the Prince and them.

Now Buckingham Palace has stated with CONFIDENCE that those allegations were false and Prince Andrew never knew what Epstein was doing on the side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or