U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 09:56 AM

11,392 posts, read 4,220,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I suppose itís not common enough information to expect anyone to be aware of this, because the media has turned a blind eye, but arrests of people alleged to be involved in pedophile sex trafficking rings has increased exponentially since Trump took office, both on the National and international fronts. Itís likely that these efforts are responsible for shedding new like on Epstein, and the powerful individuals involved with him.

Moreover, this scourge is much bigger than the average person is aware of ... far larger than just this particular Epstein case. What this case does do is expose just how pervasive, and to what high levels this reaches. There are simply too many powerful people connected to this to point a finger at one.

I suspect, as many with more knowledge of the background do, that Epstein was an state sponsored intelligence operative (perhaps MOSAD) entrapping and compromising high level individuals in these dastardly activities for the purpose of control, via blackmail. There are many questions regarding where all of Epsteinís money came from .... the private island with the strange temple that looks rather Egyptian in nature, etc.

To direct this ďconspiracyĒ toward Clinton is rather absurd (even though there is a vast history of people connected with the Clintons committing suicide) as this is far bigger than them, though Bill was a frequent guest on the LOLITA EXPRESS, and did visit orgy island .... many others did too.

The people behind Epstein are surely above the level of Bill and Hillary Clinton .... with such power in play, Epsteinís death was inevitable. He was never going to see a trial.
You sure did not see the Obama regime going after this stuff with any enthusiasm. Just saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 09:59 AM

10,097 posts, read 2,484,022 times
There are a lot of eyes looking at this, and that was to be expected. The documents? ... already unsealed.

There is no way that a murder of this man would protect anyone. The evidence is already out.

The only person who could possible gain from the man's death now is Epstein himself. He had shame he could not bear (not because of remorse perhaps, but certainly because he was caught and publicly exposed).

The man has obtained release from his emotional trauma, his embarrassment of public criticism, but his personal legacy will never recover and he knew it. May the Lord have mercy on his soul.

Old 08-11-2019, 10:00 AM

10,183 posts, read 4,541,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
It is truly a phenomenon that the Clintons were able to get someone into a federal prison facility, controlled by AG Barr serving under Trump, completely unnoticed, for the purpose of murdering a high profile, high dollar inmate on suicide watch just at the moment the guards had their heads turned and the cameras in the cell were malfunctioning. It's almost like they were in cahoots with Trump.

Just incredible. Those damned Clintons are a lot sneakier than I thought...
Right now the ball is in Barr's court. Will he move quickly to get to the bottom of this apparent screw-up? Or will he stonewall and BS until the outrage dies down and then announce "case closed". I predict that the enemy of the people, i. e., the press, will pursue this story until the end of time if necessary. Somebody better start coming up with some answers. Soon.

Old 08-11-2019, 10:01 AM

11,392 posts, read 4,220,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
the real story is that Epstein is not dead
Has anyone seen a picture or has any trustworthy person confirmed that he is? Just because some anonymous person said he was, that is not good enough.

Old 08-11-2019, 10:08 AM

1,669 posts, read 355,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Has anyone seen a picture or has any trustworthy person confirmed that he is? Just because some anonymous person said he was, that is not good enough.
Trust the Government. They told us they got OBL right ? Dumped his body at sea after the deed was done.

Old 08-11-2019, 10:11 AM

4,552 posts, read 1,168,593 times
I asked before and I am curious so I will ask again: does the conspiracy theory surrounding him irritate liberals or conservatives more?

Old 08-11-2019, 10:13 AM

1,669 posts, read 355,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
A lot of the reports on Epstein compiled by law enforcement, were released to the pubic on the day before Epstein was found dead in his prison cell.

You'd think these reports would be a gold mine, a treasure trove of information on what the rich and famous (and powerful) have been doing, where they've been doing it, and who they've been doing it with. Enough leads for the media to pursue, research, network, cross-check, and find out salacious and revealing stories, for at least as long as "The Dossier" kept them occupied (several years).

But has the media jumped in with both feet, as they did with a faked "dossier" about Donald Trump?

No. No curiosity.

Most of them haven't even mentioned the release of the documents.

Will they ever?
Well the non MSM sites have and a few bloggers have posted the papers.

Prince Andrew got the most damage from that release.
And yesterday Buckingham Palace released a statement saying they were all lies.

I'm sure all the boxes and boxes of tapes, videos, pictures, papers are all "secured" away and will never see the light of day.

That first release of 2000 pages was damaging enough to the reputations of many global figures.
But that 2000 were just allegations yet to be proven.
Now with Epstein dead these people are denying those allegations.
Seems no one knew Epstein had a pedo ring "on the side".

Old 08-11-2019, 10:16 AM

11,973 posts, read 8,637,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Coincidentally, about the same percentage who are SJW's voting no. Wonder how they know so quickly?
They know his death will not stop the investigation.

Now, maybe more young women will come forward.

Old 08-11-2019, 10:24 AM

18,586 posts, read 10,325,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
You sure did not see the Obama regime going after this stuff with any enthusiasm. Just saying.
Don't recall Trump et cie. doing anything at all about it, period. You'd think ending corruption would be his first priority.

Wonder why that is, do you think...?

Obama is no longer, president, BTW. This is Trump's watch, and his alone.

Old 08-11-2019, 10:27 AM

18,586 posts, read 10,325,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Right now the ball is in Barr's court. Will he move quickly to get to the bottom of this apparent screw-up? Or will he stonewall and BS until the outrage dies down and then announce "case closed". I predict that the enemy of the people, i. e., the press, will pursue this story until the end of time if necessary. Somebody better start coming up with some answers. Soon.
Barr is all over it with both feet. Not to worry.

He'll probably announce soon that Hillary is a ninja.
Attached Thumbnails
Epstein suicide - how convenient-67793362_2274123945969879_6052531234226044928_n.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or