U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 11:23 AM

22,022 posts, read 14,606,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Rush Limbaugh started his show in the 1980's.
His radio show skyrocketed to popularity in 1993, I remember well.

https://boards.fool.com/dans-bake-sa...?sort=postdate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 11:27 AM

8,108 posts, read 4,269,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Yea, right.

Prosecutor who crafted 2008 Epstein plea deal resigns her DOJ position

Labor Secretary resigns amidst Epstein fallout.

Sounds like your boy was rewarding those who gave him his sweetheart deal.
Anyone who thinks that Epstein was going to spill the goods on just Republicans or just Democrats is delusional and just plain stupid. If something can be salvaged from this mess, I'm all for prosecuting every child rapist and child rape enabler tied to Epstein to the fullest extent of the law. If that means locking half of Congress, the current and past three presidents, half of the current state governors and half of Hollywood, do it!!!!

Unfortunately, I'm betting that every Epstein property is about to "accidently" catch on fire and every scrap of evidence will just disappear without a trace. It does leave Clinton on the hook since we have copies and photos of the records putting him on "The Lolita Express" planes 27 times, all after having ditched his Secret Service security detail. Trump might be on the hook as well. We can at least see how those cases shake out. I want to see every single guilty person pay the price for their crimes. I just don't think that's going to happen.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:29 AM

14,148 posts, read 9,633,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Anyone who thinks that Epstein was going to spill the goods on just Republicans or just Democrats is delusional and just plain stupid. If something can be salvaged from this mess, I'm all for prosecuting every child rapist and child rape enabler tied to Epstein to the fullest extent of the law. If that means locking half of Congress, the current and past three presidents, half of the current state governors and half of Hollywood, do it!!!!

Unfortunately, I'm betting that every Epstein property is about to "accidently" catch on fire and every scrap of evidence will just disappear without a trace. It does leave Clinton on the hook since we have copies and photos of the records putting him on "The Lolita Express" planes 27 times, all after having ditched his Secret Service security detail. Trump might be on the hook as well. We can at least see how those cases shake out. I just would rather see every single guilty person pay the price for their crimes. I just don't think that's going to happen.
No one will go to jail over this. Just like mass shootings will never be stopped and will get much worse. NO way they can get all the guns away.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:32 AM

47,230 posts, read 34,637,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
Former MCC inmate says suicide would be impossible:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former...illed-himself/
The opinion of an inmate is now a source of news?

Old 08-11-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
He was about to out Trump who has spent plenty of money to keep people quiet.
No certainty he was going to out anyone or if he did, it would be honest testimony.

That he might have implicated Clinton or Trump or the Pope does not mean anything unless he could prove it.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:39 AM

16,124 posts, read 8,986,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I'm only asking for the source of the "cameras malfunctioned" bit. Yes, obviously his death is suspicious, but the FBI could be reviewing the tapes right now. You don't know that they don't have security footage.
I haven't seen it on anything that I read, but I don't go to the right-wing sites either.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:39 AM

10,937 posts, read 13,829,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post

Unfortunately, I'm betting that every Epstein property is about to "accidently" catch on fire and every scrap of evidence will just disappear without a trace. It does leave Clinton on the hook since we have copies and photos of the records putting him on "The Lolita Express" planes 27 times, all after having ditched his Secret Service security detail. Trump might be on the hook as well. We can at least see how those cases shake out. I want to see every single guilty person pay the price for their crimes. I just don't think that's going to happen.
It's obvious this guy was a low life..Trump basically admitted it in that interview years back "likes them on the younger side" and if he knew, Clinton and everybody else who associated with Epstein knew. And they kept on with it.

How many times did Clinton actually go to Epsteins island? I don't care that he was on his plane as much as who was there at the time and where they went.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:44 AM

18,586 posts, read 10,325,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
They are.
Hillary must be a ninja.

For sure, she's a lot brighter than Trump and Barr put together. And far less crooked than either of them separate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
No, I guess you are not reading or absorbing information, because it states there was communication regarding Epstein in 2009 (and who knows what more, since D.T. claims it's been 15 years since there was any relationship). And it was already established how Clinton's trips did not involve Epstein or his usual activities.

This is how it is, some are going to keep arguing in support of their clearly wayward leader, whom they must identify with. As HE said, he "could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave. and still have his followers"...

Whatever is right and wrong apparently doesn't matter to some.
When the initial allegations were made in 2004-5, , many put great distance between themselves and Epstein

What 16 year old who willingly engaged for payment, in the 90ís- early 2000 knew who Dershowitz was?

That Dershowitz was a part of Epstein's early on defense dovetails with the allegations he was a participant.

16,872 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The opinion of an inmate is now a source of news?
I've heard it on the radio and read it in reports from experts and attorneys inside the system that anyone actually placed on watch....in the federal "important" system...that it would be impossible to hang yourself.

Of course, if he wasn't on watch that's another story.

Just because someone is a con....that just means they got caught and convicted. 10X or more are your family and friends and co-workers and we believe them...especially if they actually saw or experienced something.

I would never discredit someone just because they were an inmate....a different thing if they were Being to get out of prison or to save their own arse....

This would be like saying "I believe Trump because he's the POTUS", or "I believe LE because they swore an oath"...

Anyway, I think the basic facts are that if the Government doesn't want you to off yourself, it is VERY hard. That's why some go on hunger strikes...it's hard to off yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or