Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 12:58 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
This snake was as clever as he was evil . That is how he got to be a billionaire in the first place .
After his first arrest 10 years ago , maybe even before , and because of the powerful crowd he ran with who enjoyed his likeminded sexual proclivities towards children , you can be sure of one thing he had secured a " Get Out Of Jail Free Card " , or
more accurately , a " Get Out Of Jail Secretly Recorded Video Library " of very powerful players for himself .
One thing that is a well established fact with these child predators is they love them their videos .
In fact video is how the vast overwhelming majority of them are caught and convicted .
I suspect the first instance of Epstein having to be hospitalized for " injuries " which as of yet have never been detailed was the result of others being a little overzealous in " helping " him remember where his " Get Out Of Jail Free Video Library " has been secreted / clouded away .
Having applied as much persuasion as a human could stand and feeling they had done all they could it was time to put Epstein to bed for good .
Whether they got what they wanted out of him time will only tell . My guess is that this snake knew it was over for him anyway and outsmarted them . They just don't know it , YET !

If he had unaltered videos, they could have been released at any point in time, including post humous. His death would not prevent this.

Someone, somewhere, could start releasing a video every week for years, regardless if Epstein was dead or alive.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:59 PM

43,101 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Yes but it also sounds like the kind of guy you'd be terrified to kill. Every indication says that Epstein was a really smart guy. Evil genius perhaps, but smart nonetheless. Would such a man be stupid enough to not have a foolproof Dead Man's Switch that would release every scrap of data the instant he dies.

Rule #1 for conning the most powerful people in the world: Make sure that killing you is an absolutely terrible idea. If he didn't have some kind of insurance plan, the guy would have been dead long ago.
Maybe that's what the first suicide attempt accomplished...they got the goods from him.

Tin foil of course but anyone that got "suicided" in the past..it was done the first time.

That's one angle circulating on the conspiracy sites.

FWIW his girlfriend and partner has not been seen nor heard from.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:02 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Thing is, who would he send these videos to, to nail these people to the wall? They own the media and the news papers, so they control what the public gets to see. They have the majority of the courts and judges in their back pocket, so don't expect a messenger to drop off a package to the district attorney's office and see some justice that way. Forget it on a federal level. The heads of the FBI and CIA are on speed dial for these people. And forget about uploading the video on social media, due to all of the censorship that is prevalent.

And that is the sad state we are in folks. We could have all the evidence in the world, but the people who have the power to do something about it were bought up long ago by the elite establishment.
Did not stop WikiLeaks, did it?

Old 08-11-2019, 01:03 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,559,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Nah.

In head shots, vaguely, if you squint.

But Bourdain was about a foot taller than that little weasel.
I was referring to that gurney shot circulating...the body on the stretcher's nose looks curved like Bourdains, look closely at the bridge.

Furthermore, with analyses of that profile shot, the head is approx. 3 1/2 ft , in scale to the stretcher.

Looks photo shopped.

It's uncanny, and I'm usually not the conspiracy type.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:03 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Maybe that's what the first suicide attempt accomplished...they got the goods from him.

Tin foil of course but anyone that got "suicided" in the past..it was done the first time.

That's one angle circulating on the conspiracy sites.

FWIW his girlfriend and partner has not been seen nor heard from.

Even the dead cant be trusted.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:04 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
These lists have been thoroughly debunked.
Right
link and proof?
Or, let me ask you this. How many people do you know have died, or committed suicide. Thats an awful lot of assumptions to think Clinton had nothing to do with their deaths..
He is a very powerful man.. Anyone who can call a DA and tell them to let a drug trafficker go, even with overwhelming evidence, is a powerful man we can only dream of.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:06 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Right
link and proof?
Or, let me ask you this. How many people do you know have died, or committed suicide. Thats an awful lot of assumptions to think Clinton had nothing to do with their deaths..
He is a very powerful man.. Anyone who can call a DA and tell them to let a drug trafficker go, even with overwhelming evidence, is a powerful man we can only dream of.
I have had 2 former bosses die of cancer within a couple years after I ceased working at those places of employment.

Does that mean I'm spreading cancer left and right?

Old 08-11-2019, 01:06 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Some guys on Fox News or any news say a lot of things that are unconfirmed or outright lies.

And sometimes they get sued for it and lose.
https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status...39186596814848

Funny how that happened.
To dangerous to be heard.
Sandy Hook.....

Old 08-11-2019, 01:08 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Barr’s Department of Justice is investigating.

Barr could have made clear the highest profile person in custody in this facility remain under Suicide Watch.
I think it goes without saying that anyone on the Democrat side of things wouldn't trust a Republican DOJ to investigate themselves out of a paper bag without either being hopelessly incompetent or hopelessly corrupt. Turns out the feeling is 100% mutual.

I'm willing to cautiously trust Barr until he gives me reason to stop trusting him. Apparently, when he heard of Epstein's death, he was furious. Personally, I'm a lot more interested in whoever made the decision not to place Epstein in solitary for his own protection, keep eyes on him every second of the day, and not put multiple independent camera systems on the guy 24/7 as well. One or more people in the prison's staff either outright killed the guy or snuck somebody in to do the job. Such a hit could originate from anywhere. Trump? Sure. The Clintons? Absolutely! The Queen of England? Yep! Vladimir Putin? Yeah him too. We'll have to wait and see how deep this rabbit hole goes and if it ever leads us to getting some justice for Epstein's sex slaves.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:09 PM

43,101 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
If he had unaltered videos, they could have been released at any point in time, including post humous. His death would not prevent this.

Someone, somewhere, could start releasing a video every week for years, regardless if Epstein was dead or alive.
Those are not videos that would get released to the general public.
That would do nothing.

No, those are videos that could held over heads as blackmail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies