U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 01:06 PM

67,481 posts, read 34,411,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Some guys on Fox News or any news say a lot of things that are unconfirmed or outright lies.

And sometimes they get sued for it and lose.

Funny how that happened.
To dangerous to be heard.
Sandy Hook.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 01:08 PM

8,108 posts, read 4,268,655 times
Quote:
Barr’s Department of Justice is investigating.

Barr could have made clear the highest profile person in custody in this facility remain under Suicide Watch.
I think it goes without saying that anyone on the Democrat side of things wouldn't trust a Republican DOJ to investigate themselves out of a paper bag without either being hopelessly incompetent or hopelessly corrupt. Turns out the feeling is 100% mutual.

I'm willing to cautiously trust Barr until he gives me reason to stop trusting him. Apparently, when he heard of Epstein's death, he was furious. Personally, I'm a lot more interested in whoever made the decision not to place Epstein in solitary for his own protection, keep eyes on him every second of the day, and not put multiple independent camera systems on the guy 24/7 as well. One or more people in the prison's staff either outright killed the guy or snuck somebody in to do the job. Such a hit could originate from anywhere. Trump? Sure. The Clintons? Absolutely! The Queen of England? Yep! Vladimir Putin? Yeah him too. We'll have to wait and see how deep this rabbit hole goes and if it ever leads us to getting some justice for Epstein's sex slaves.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:09 PM

1,667 posts, read 354,529 times
Quote:
If he had unaltered videos, they could have been released at any point in time, including post humous. His death would not prevent this.

Someone, somewhere, could start releasing a video every week for years, regardless if Epstein was dead or alive.
Those are not videos that would get released to the general public.
That would do nothing.

No, those are videos that could held over heads as blackmail.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:09 PM

47,208 posts, read 34,627,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
After listening to the Sunday morning news shows I am convinced that Trump took a page out of the Putin/Kim playbook and made Epstein go away. If Epstein went to trial or decided to cut a deal he could have convicted a boatload of Washington elites plus a slew of corporate bigwigs. Epstein had the goods as far back as Clinton We all know how that would have read and you better believe he would have had a lot to say if he talked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Xm26DikxE

Listen to the real Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFaQL_kv_QY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6PPB9N8Ax8
If he had “ the goods” on rich and powerful, don’t you think he would have released it during the first go-around, back when.

If he had “ the goods” absolutely nothing prevents a trusted party, somewhere in the world , from releasing “the goods” post humous.

And then there are the fake videos that have been circulating for years.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:10 PM

1,667 posts, read 354,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I think it goes without saying that anyone on the Democrat side of things wouldn't trust a Republican DOJ to investigate themselves out of a paper bag without either being hopelessly incompetent or hopelessly corrupt. Turns out the feeling is 100% mutual.

I'm willing to cautiously trust Barr until he gives me reason to stop trusting him. Apparently, when he heard of Epstein's death, he was furious. Personally, I'm a lot more interested in whoever made the decision not to place Epstein in solitary for his own protection, keep eyes on him every second of the day, and not put multiple independent camera systems on the guy 24/7 as well. One or more people in the prison's staff either outright killed the guy or snuck somebody in to do the job. Such a hit could originate from anywhere. Trump? Sure. The Clintons? Absolutely! The Queen of England? Yep! Vladimir Putin? Yeah him too. We'll have to wait and see how deep this rabbit hole goes and if it ever leads us to getting some justice for Epstein's sex slaves.

I wouldn't trust any government department to investigate itself...Dem or Repub.

That's like telling Monsanto to investigate itself when people keel over dead from their products.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That's hilarious!! Yeah with Trump rolling out the regulation hammer on social media, I think we're likely to see Alex Jones back on ... well ... everything. It'll be fun to see him back on YouTube. The guy's a hoot! Plays the crazy guy in the room better than anyone.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:12 PM

67,481 posts, read 34,411,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I have had 2 former bosses die of cancer within a couple years after I ceased working at those places of employment.

Does that mean I'm spreading cancer left and right?
You guys need to just calm down. I for one say let’s uncritically accept whatever the government tells us at face value. What could go wrong?

Old 08-11-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I wouldn't trust any government department to investigate itself...Dem or Repub.

That's like telling Monsanto to investigate itself when people keel over dead from their products.
As a matter of principle, agreed 100%. I just gotta hope that this is too big to get swept under the rug again.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:14 PM

4,743 posts, read 2,226,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
I was referring to that gurney shot circulating...the body on the stretcher's nose looks curved like Bourdains, look closely at the bridge.

Furthermore, with analyses of that profile shot, the head is approx. 3 1/2 ft , in scale to the stretcher.

Looks photo shopped.

It's uncanny, and I'm usually not the conspiracy type.
I have not seen the gurney shot.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:20 PM

2,288 posts, read 1,633,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You guys need to just calm down. I for one say let’s uncritically accept whatever the government tells us at face value. What could go wrong?
You are absolutely right!!!

Lesson to everyone never take what President Trump says at face value. He and his right wing friends all have hidden agenda's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or