U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 01:21 PM

47,209 posts, read 34,637,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I suppose it’s not common enough information to expect anyone to be aware of this, because the media has turned a blind eye, but arrests of people alleged to be involved in pedophile sex trafficking rings has increased exponentially since Trump took office, both on the National and international fronts. It’s likely that these efforts are responsible for shedding new like on Epstein, and the powerful individuals involved with him.

Moreover, this scourge is much bigger than the average person is aware of ... far larger than just this particular Epstein case. What this case does do is expose just how pervasive, and to what high levels this reaches. There are simply too many powerful people connected to this to point a finger at one.

I suspect, as many with more knowledge of the background do, that Epstein was an state sponsored intelligence operative (perhaps MOSAD) entrapping and compromising high level individuals in these dastardly activities for the purpose of control, via blackmail. There are many questions regarding where all of Epstein’s money came from .... the private island with the strange temple that looks rather Egyptian in nature, etc.

To direct this “conspiracy” toward Clinton is rather absurd (even though there is a vast history of people connected with the Clintons committing suicide) as this is far bigger than them, though Bill was a frequent guest on the LOLITA EXPRESS, and did visit orgy island .... many others did too.

The people behind Epstein are surely above the level of Bill and Hillary Clinton .... with such power in play, Epstein’s death was inevitable. He was never going to see a trial.
Pedophilia is all about sex with prepubescent children. Epstein and his lady friends were predators. They recruited and trained willing and able teen girls to perform services for money. Most of them returned for more and some became predators, too.

I don’t know if sex trafficking is more common now than it was in the past. There is more emphasis on it. And the internet/ social media and 24/7 news cycle makes us all more aware of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 01:22 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,316,850 times
What the heck, if we're gonna play conspiracy theories....

Putin had Epstein killed so he could sit back and watch us tear each other apart with the blue team and the red team each accusing the other's guy of having it done.

Now, if I suddenly stop posting, or my posts suddenly start having a Russian accent, then you'll all know that the Russians were watching, and got rid of me.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:23 PM

1,181 posts, read 1,037,834 times
Link to gurney edit Epstein on stretcher removed from prison--

https://geopolitics.co/2019/08/10/je...stein-is-dead/

Old 08-11-2019, 01:25 PM

8,108 posts, read 4,268,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
I was referring to that gurney shot circulating...the body on the stretcher's nose looks curved like Bourdains, look closely at the bridge.

Furthermore, with analyses of that profile shot, the head is approx. 3 1/2 ft , in scale to the stretcher.

Looks photo shopped.

It's uncanny, and I'm usually not the conspiracy type.
I typically despise conspiracy theories, but there may be something to this. Epstein was given so light a sentence back in 2008 that it might as well not have existed. So what do you do with a guy you don't dare kill, who is about to wreck the lives of the richest most powerful people in the world, who is also the center of an absolutely massive scandal involving turning little girls into sex slaves? The scandal is way too big this time. You can't just put him on house arrest on his own island or anything like that. All eyes are on Epstein. What do you do??

You kill some similar looking *******, send his body to the morgue, get Epstein the hell outa there and hide him on some posh tropical island where he will live in complete luxury till the day he dies. In return, all your dirty little secrets stay secret.

No Dead Man's Switch release of information seems to have been triggered. If Epstein is alive then that makes a lot more sense.

1,700 posts, read 447,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
There are plane logs but they didn't go to Epstein's orgy island.
And those are official logs filed with the FAA.

There is no proof Clinton went there. Just an allegation by one of the victims.
Now would a 14 year old know who Clinton was ?
As much as I would like to agree with your point, there is no such thing as “official logs filed with the FAA”.

67,487 posts, read 34,411,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
You are absolutely right!!!

Lesson to everyone never take what President Trump says at face value.

Something we can agree on.
Always research it yourself.... and that does not mean what Jake Trapper says. Go look for statistics and fact. Not hearsay.

11,969 posts, read 8,635,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post

Putin had Epstein killed so he could sit back and watch us tear each other apart with the blue team and the red team each accusing the other's guy of having it done.

Now, if I suddenly stop posting, or my posts suddenly start having a Russian accent, then you'll all know that the Russians were watching, and got rid of me.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:26 PM

67,487 posts, read 34,411,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post

Who got paid?
Follow the money.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:30 PM

16,121 posts, read 8,986,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

Keep thinking that.
Everyone knows the Clinton's did this. Epstein was a marked dead man when Bill's name came up as someone who took many trips with Epstein, I bet Epstein spent his last moments in fear. thinking of how the Clinton's would be "paying a visit" to be a part of ending his life, in some way.

#ClintonBodyCount

Give it a rest. Save that for Alex Jones.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:31 PM

11,969 posts, read 8,635,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Yeah for some of them. The logs show all the SS when they traveled with Clinton.
But there were some logs that had Clinton only..no SS entourage.
How can that be? Can the former POTUS dismiss the SS?

I know those Bush girls really tried. They were kids. And sometimes first ladies go out disguised. But they didn't ditch the SS

If a former POTUS refuses once, then they should no longer get any protection, ever.

Just my .02
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or