U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:10 PM
 
1,704 posts, read 383,566 times
Reputation: 2141

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Pilots can manufacture or omit names.

It was Epstein’s plane and his pilots.

Many of the rich and powerful have their own planes. No reason for them to adhere to someone else’s schedule.

Well it's exhibit MM in submitted testimony.
and the Pilot's name is on the manifest.

We'll see if he made up names and listed Clinton and all those SS guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:13 PM
 
10,548 posts, read 4,873,639 times
Reputation: 5762
Just read that his guard died in a car wreck tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:14 PM
 
Location: Old Hippie Heaven
18,868 posts, read 8,592,110 times
Reputation: 11238
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Well it's exhibit MM in submitted testimony.
and the Pilot's name is on the manifest.

We'll see if he made up names and listed Clinton and all those SS guys.
I doubt he made anything up out of whole cloth. What would his motive have been?

A lot more likely that he omitted some names, just because he didn't know them or didn't consider them important to mention.

Pretty sure he would not have made up either the plane's points of departure or destinations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:21 PM
 
Location: Milwaukee
5,001 posts, read 2,291,240 times
Reputation: 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
She's laying low in some other country.

Since she's not a US citizen, we won't be seeing her in court unless we extradite her. I believe she is a citizen of the UK or maybe Australia (she is Rupert Murdoch's daughter, in case you don't know), but I'm not sure which country legally claims her.

Or, and I just thought of this, unless some other country decides to try her and/or other participants. Seems to me that it is highly unlikely that Epstein confined his sex trafficking to the US.
She's the youngest child of disgraced publishing tycoon Robert Maxwell. Let's keep the facts straight, if possible.

Incidentally, Rupert Murdoch is Australian by birth and an American citizen. Ghislaine Maxwell is a British citizen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:23 PM
 
Location: Barrington
47,521 posts, read 34,866,048 times
Reputation: 15736
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Do you think Bill Clinton would have reported his real name down on the flight logs? I think NOT. I can't wait until they start digging deep on this. I hope they have Epstein's diaries and other dirty proof to see exactly who did what. I can bet Bill Clinton's name was fabricated, in case it were to come back and bite him on his behind! (like today)

Let the investigation BEGIN! You think he would tell Hillary, "Yeah honey, I am going with Epstein to play some Monopoly games." He lied to her and has lied to her for all the years they were married. Where is his accountability in all this? Hopefully, finally Bill needs to face justice!
Diaries? We are not talking about a star struck 11 year old, here.

He served a total of 13 months at a Club Fed facility in 2008-9. He spent most of that time on work release, 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, in his own office and adjacent area.

He was a free man for nearly a decade prior to this past July.

No one is going to find anything, he did not want found. And some of what’s found might be contrived.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:23 PM
 
Location: Milwaukee
5,001 posts, read 2,291,240 times
Reputation: 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Seven View Post
Lefties you now have your instructions from Shareblue on what talking points to use when discussing the Epstein story online.

Here is the list:

DO NOT -deny the possibility of foul play;
DO NOT - excuse Epstein of his potential crimes, or doubt the validity of his guilt;
DO NOT - link to the current court documents regarding Epstein or use them in constructing your argument.

DO - sympathize with the potential victims of Epstein;
DO - remind people of the prior allegations of President Trump (Talk Subject 14C);
DO - remind people of Trump’s prior quotes regarding Epstein and their proven interactions together (Talk Subject 34, currently bare bones);
DO - remind people of the power that the President of the United States holds in comparison to members of the public;
DO - as always, ROLCON

Once again we need as many Stalwarts active as possible. We also need Stalwarts help in updating the latest Keynotes in regards to this developing situation.”

The last item on the DO list is ROLCON, which means role play as a conservative on social media.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ge-2/#comments
Ha! Nobody knows who shareblue is and nobody cares who shareblue is.

Also, just so you know, PilgrimsProgress beat you to the punch last night.

Alt Left Shareblue issues talking points for online trolls re: spinning Epstein story
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:28 PM
 
621 posts, read 146,782 times
Reputation: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Somebody probably paid them off to look the other way. Now..... who would have incentive and the means to do such a thing?
the clinton crime cartel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:36 PM
 
Location: Old Hippie Heaven
18,868 posts, read 8,592,110 times
Reputation: 11238
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
She's the youngest child of disgraced publishing tycoon Robert Maxwell. Let's keep the facts straight, if possible.
You're right, I had a brain fart there. For some reason, Maxwell and Murdoch seem like much the same person to me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Incidentally, Rupert Murdoch is Australian by birth and an American citizen. Ghislaine Maxwell is a British citizen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:42 PM
 
Location: Barrington
47,521 posts, read 34,866,048 times
Reputation: 15736
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I think it goes without saying that anyone on the Democrat side of things wouldn't trust a Republican DOJ to investigate themselves out of a paper bag without either being hopelessly incompetent or hopelessly corrupt. Turns out the feeling is 100% mutual.

I'm willing to cautiously trust Barr until he gives me reason to stop trusting him. Apparently, when he heard of Epstein's death, he was furious. Personally, I'm a lot more interested in whoever made the decision not to place Epstein in solitary for his own protection, keep eyes on him every second of the day, and not put multiple independent camera systems on the guy 24/7 as well. One or more people in the prison's staff either outright killed the guy or snuck somebody in to do the job. Such a hit could originate from anywhere. Trump? Sure. The Clintons? Absolutely! The Queen of England? Yep! Vladimir Putin? Yeah him too. We'll have to wait and see how deep this rabbit hole goes and if it ever leads us to getting some justice for Epstein's sex slaves.
Barr is furious because this happened in a federal detention facility on his watch.

Nothing at this juncture suggests Barr ordered the most high profile guest in this facility to remain on an indefinite watch.

Thinking Barr has one goal- shield himself from any responsibility.

Each federal prison/ detention facility has a CEO/ Warden.

Each CEO/ Warden reports to a regional director.

Each regional director reports to the current “ acting director” appointed by Barr.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:45 PM
 
12,340 posts, read 3,111,158 times
Reputation: 5833
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Nobody knows who shareblue is and nobody cares who shareblue is.
More and more people are learning.
No one knew who Antifa was either, remember?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top