U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-11-2019, 09:35 PM
 
Location: Old Hippie Heaven
18,849 posts, read 8,581,056 times
Reputation: 11207

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I suspect, with scant evidence, mind you, that folks guarding him simply looked the other way because they figured the only good child molester is a dead child molester. If a child molester wants to kill himself who am I to stop him?

If you want to convince me that someone had him killed, then I would need to be convinced why they'd want him dead? At this point, his assets have been frozen and the government has seized all his belongings. The evidence against any one that he collected is already in the hands of the government. It makes no sense that anyone is trying to silence him because the evidence is already out there.

Not to mention this isn't "The X Files" or"24"
The only reason it could make even remote sense is that he was working for someone else, and with him dead, there's no way to make the connection.

For me, that's possible, but not likely. There's simply not enough known yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-11-2019, 09:48 PM
 
Location: A State of Mind
5,449 posts, read 2,196,577 times
Reputation: 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
How do you all know that Jeffrey Epstein is dead? Because you read it on the Internet?

I caution you all not to be so naive.

Which of you has seen the body?

Which of you know someone who has seen the body?

Do you think anyone will ever see the body?

He's not dead. He was taken.

I have considered that... Eppie has lots of moola...which, don'tcha know, is apparently the most important element of life .... whether it be thru evading the truth, stealing or killing to acquire or hold onto....(ask the Donald).

What a world.. as if honesty, laws being enacted and enforced are supposedly such a valuable aspect, when those in high places just modify at will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2019, 10:05 PM
 
Location: A State of Mind
5,449 posts, read 2,196,577 times
Reputation: 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
And, when Epstein was hanging around Trump, Trump was also a democrat. People seem to forget that little bit of information that Trump was a democrat at one time. He was very deep in the democrat circles, so either one day, he woke up and realized what a nightmare the democrats were and decided to fight for the Republican side, or he is still a democrat and just decided to infiltrate the Republicans using his belief in God and Country. Most real Republicans don't care for the RINOS like the Bush's, McCain, Graham and Ryan.
I don't think so...he likely felt he could only run "as a conservative". And you think he has a "belief in God and Country"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 02:49 AM
 
Location: A State of Mind
5,449 posts, read 2,196,577 times
Reputation: 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Right...this has been covered, but some are wanting SO badly to implicate Clinton (or the Clintons) that they will hang onto anything that they think might do so, unlike what their (criminal) hero D. T. has known to be involved in and won't accept.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Right...this has been covered, but some are wanting SO badly to implicate Trump that they will hang onto anything that they think might do so, unlike what their (criminal) hero WJC has known to be involved in and won't accept.

In one of the recently unsealed Epstein court documents, Virginia Roberts said she saw Clinton at a party on the island. She also said under oath she never saw Trump at Epstein's NY, NM or island houses. He never flirted or had sex with her or any of the other girls.

Demwit loyalists (including complicit mainstream media hacks) can't accept the evidence.
Well then, I guess we should just trust that this one woman Virginia, has knowledge of every occurrence at all of Epstein's parties, even the one when he and tRump were the only two males with 40 girls, or the rapes the two men were involved in. As if tRump never did anything of the sort, besides that in a Rump and Epstein world, girls were paid / threatened to NOT divulge the truth.

RepubLICKass loyalists won't accept the evidence.

Last edited by In2itive_1; 08-12-2019 at 02:53 AM.. Reason: Addition
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 02:57 AM
 
752 posts, read 213,191 times
Reputation: 737
Default Breaking News: There’s No Video Of Jeffrey Epstein Apparent Suicide: Sources

Godfather Hillary Clinton Strikes again. President Trump be careful what you say about Godfather Hillary and watch your back!


Quote:
There’s no surveillance video of the incident during which Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself in a federal lockup in Lower Manhattan, law-enforcement officials told The Post on Sunday.

Epstein suicide - how convenient-cd0d4b5b-31de-4e49-a956-244722c0ef30.jpeg


https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres...icide-sources/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 03:07 AM
 
10,718 posts, read 12,246,819 times
Reputation: 6825
Oh. how "convenient" for Bill Clinton ....I bet he slept good last night!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 03:15 AM
 
10,718 posts, read 12,246,819 times
Reputation: 6825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
An autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein was completed on Sunday, but the medical examiner hasn't yet released the jailed financier's cause of death.

"The ME's determination is pending further information at this time," the Chief Medical Examiner said in a statement.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...535153511.html
Was Bill Clinton and Hillary at the autopsy?....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 03:17 AM
 
Location: Prepperland
13,994 posts, read 10,048,744 times
Reputation: 10227
"and following the suicide, all records were lost in an accidental fire..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 04:31 AM
Status: "Questioning authority." (set 24 days ago)
 
Location: Pennsylvania
13,237 posts, read 4,528,233 times
Reputation: 10530
Gee. Who would have thought.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program --- run off to the malls, John Q Public, take that credit card out of your fanny pack, and buy your kid some sneakers with lights in them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2019, 04:34 AM
 
3,412 posts, read 1,792,622 times
Reputation: 5444
They don't video inside the cells. There are plenty of faults surrounding his death. However failure to have video in his cell is not one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top