U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 07:42 AM
Status: "beware: jokes about biden are against the TOS" (set 22 days ago)

1,049 posts, read 193,855 times

Advertisements

vince foster'd. i'm waiting to hear from seth rich's family how its all a big coincidence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2019, 07:42 AM

18,586 posts, read 10,328,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Ha! Nobody knows who shareblue is and nobody cares who shareblue is.

Also, just so you know, PilgrimsProgress beat you to the punch last night.

Alt Left Shareblue issues talking points for online trolls re: spinning Epstein story
The only people who go to Shareblue are conservatives. It's a bait site to keep them busy while the Liberals' Plan for World Domination progresses. Ditto conservativetreehouse and zerohedge.

The Plan is working.

Old 08-12-2019, 07:44 AM

35,715 posts, read 19,630,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It's hard to combat a criminal organization like the Clintons.

Keep in mind most of those employees (given where they live) are democrats and that the "deep state" is still populated by Obama hires.
That's the mindless conspiracy fed to you by fake news "sources."
Quote:
I wonder how much the Clintons had to pay to get the job done?
And tRump's followers obediently swallow whatever's served up.

Old 08-12-2019, 07:46 AM

47,256 posts, read 34,649,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Terrence Williams

Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen

#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now heís dead

I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we know who did this!

RT if youíre not Surprised

https://mobile.twitter.com/w_terrenc...56105399967744
Epstein knew thousands of people over the years. This includes Trump and Clinton.

Thus far, no victim has accused Trump or Clinton of anything.

Nothing suggests Epstein was ever going to testify or if he did, it would be honest.

His defense team bargained hard for bail. It was denied.

He may or may not have had tapes which could be released by someone at any time, including post humous. His death is meaningless, assuming he and/ or his primary accomplices have unaltered proof of those who engaged with teen girls. Heck, if he was murdered, it may increase the likelihood that proof could be released.

I am holding with the position he killed himself and did so as a giant FU. This is a guy who previously persuaded guards during his prior 13 month incarceration to bring him good food, give him hair cuts, leave his cell door unlocked on top of all the other perks he received. Convincing shrinks he was not at risk for suicide was easy.

Where oh where is Ghislaine Maxwell, Epsteinís primary recruiter?

Old 08-12-2019, 07:46 AM

10,184 posts, read 4,541,924 times
Quote:

Keep in mind most of those employees (given where they live) are democrats and that the "deep state" is still populated by Obama hires.

Then you admit that Barr has no control over his own Department of Justice? So not only is he a groveling Trump flunky he's an incompetent schlemiel (that's a Jewish word you might need to look it up) as well.

Old 08-12-2019, 07:49 AM

47,256 posts, read 34,649,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I asked the question when this came out... other than reports and a couple of photos of him riding on a gurney - is he really officially dead? Truth can be stranger than fiction, especially with people who have a ton of money.

Maybe he was given an anesthetic for his gurney ride. Escape attempt? Just asking questions...
Thatís on the DOJ.

That Epsteinís suicide watch ended on or about month end created the opportunity.

Old 08-12-2019, 07:51 AM

18,680 posts, read 8,473,051 times
Quote:

Maybe Trump's been in cahoots with the Clintons all along? He's just been doing a great job of faking all of us out. After all, even many of his supporters here have said that they love how well he trolls us Ds.

Maybe he's not a troll but a Poe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

Old 08-12-2019, 07:54 AM

7,262 posts, read 5,088,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
The media will call you a "conspiracy theorist" if you question the official narrative. And remember now "conspiracy theorists" are lumped in as "white supremacists." See how their game works?
Weak attempt at gaslighting. Of course all the conspiracy theorists want to act like anyone who ID's a conspiracy is the crazy one.

The more important question is WHO had him off'd? As mentioned, plenty of powerful people on all sides had motive.

Trump and the Clintons top the list, but there are many others.

I wonder what the Vegas odds are for picking the right culprit?

Old 08-12-2019, 07:57 AM

10,184 posts, read 4,541,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
This is more entertaining than I thought it would be. We have BOTH sets of conspiracy whacks hard at work for this one. Either the "Clinton family" had him killed, or the "Trump crime syndicate" somehow had him eliminated. Since both political machines have had plenty of contact and interaction with Epstein, it's a free for all. After all it's a lot more exciting to promote some nutty idea than to examine the reality of the situation, which is that the prison system failed us miserably in terms of bringing justice for this guy's victims.
Here's my theory: the Clinton people teamed up with the Trump people to get Epstein whacked. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Old 08-12-2019, 07:59 AM

10,389 posts, read 8,261,354 times
I rather doubt it was the Clintons. Too obvious. Not that they wouldnt.

Someone either.
worth 100MM+ likely 500MM+
or
member or former member of congress, president, cabinet.
or
high end family like Clintons

Some will still be prosecuted but this will drastically reduce the number of ubermensch prosecuted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or