Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 10:11 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,666,736 times

Advertisements

Suicide - Give me a break

It was murder, pure and simple. He had to go. How could anyone commit suicide in a cell where you design it that you cannot have any tools or means to commit suicide.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:12 AM

21,928 posts, read 9,494,494 times
What happened to the HUGE thread on Epstein's 'suicide'?

Old 08-10-2019, 10:12 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,784 times
Both sides making this partisan instead of agreeing that anyone with any involvement in the depravity this POS was providing, is pathetic and disgusting.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:14 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
What happened to the HUGE thread on Epstein's 'suicide'?
They deleted it. I tried to respond but....

Old 08-10-2019, 10:15 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,116,821 times
I think there should be a special investigation done into this matter. And it should be from a team of investigators outside our government. I don't trust Trump, I don't trust the Clintons, I don't trust our government. This reminds me of all the convenient deaths that happen in Putin's Russia.

A special and independent investigator should be appointed.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:23 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Both sides making this partisan instead of agreeing that anyone with any involvement in the depravity this POS was providing, is pathetic and disgusting.
I'm just responding to the numerous posts suggesting that the Clintons were responsible for Epstein's suicide. I'm not going to let all of these types of posts go by without pointing out the simple fact that the jail where this took place is a federal facility under the control of Trump's DOJ, meaning it's highly unlikely that the Clintons could have had anything to do with this. When people make unfounded insinuations such as the Clintons being responsible for this death they should be slapped down with cold hard facts.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:24 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I think there should be a special investigation done into this matter. And it should be from a team of investigators outside our government. I don't trust Trump, I don't trust the Clintons, I don't trust our government. This reminds me of all the convenient deaths that happen in Putin's Russia.

A special and independent investigator should be appointed.

That's not going to happen, this is all going away.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:27 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I'm just responding to the numerous posts suggesting that the Clintons were responsible for Epstein's suicide. I'm not going to let all of these types of posts go by without pointing out the simple fact that the jail where this took place is a federal facility under the control of Trump's DOJ, meaning it's highly unlikely that the Clintons could have had anything to do with this. When people make unfounded insinuations such as the Clintons being responsible for this death they should be slapped down with cold hard facts.
I don't know if they did. We don't even know if anyone did. The fact that you think it could only be the party of the person in the WH is naive beyond measure. There are dirty people in all levels of government and they bat for both sides, or no sides, or criminal enterprises.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:32 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,359,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
He knew too much and mingled with too many "people at the top"

He got suicided. Plain and simple.
The rich and powerful always take care of their own...one way or another.

That first suicide attempt was nothing more than either a setup for this one or a botched first attempt.
This 1000%.

Anybody could've seen this coming a mile away. Him spilling the beans would've took down a crapload of wealthy and powerful people.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:34 AM

1,761 posts, read 1,713,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The moment he was taken to prison, this outcome was guaranteed..... the list of powerful people connected to this guy and his sex slavery ring was too large. He was never EVER going to see a courtroom, because too many had too much to lose. Now, there will be no trial... no testimony... no witnesses naming names .... it will all go away.

How convenient.
I don't know any specifics of this case....but you have to admit, it's very convenient that he's "gone" and there will be no trial details coming out that would undoubtedly implicate other very powerful people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies