Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 09:14 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Godfather Hillary Clinton Strikes again. President Trump be careful what you say about Godfather Hillary and watch your back!

Attachment 213622

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres...icide-sources/

I see the conspiracy theories are alive and well.

Old 08-12-2019, 09:25 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
AG, Barr just was on TV to communicate how appalled he and the entire department is. He mentioned unspecified irregularities at the facility and how it will be investigated. He also made clear the DOJ will pursue the allegations.

Old 08-12-2019, 09:33 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I agree- anyone who thinks he really committed suicide is a fool.

However, you will have MANY liberals stating that he was not killed and that the democrats (Clintons) had nothing to do with it. Why? They believed all the other deaths were just "coincidences" as well, so another death for a Clinton friend is just par for the course.

Are we to suspect that the Clintons are just "Jonahs" and have really, really bad luck with their friends dying on them right and left?
I'm not going to assign blame on who did what - simply because there were so. many. wealthy and powerful people who had a reason.

What floors me is that some posters on here actually want us to suspend reality and believe that a prison is run that carelessly. That's nonsense. You cannot run a prison in such a careless manner. The biggest job of the corrections officer is to protect the inmates. They aren't there to just to watch inmates mill about in the pod, they are there to ensure that the inmates do not get injured or killed. That is their #1 job. Their #2 job is to ensure public safety - to ensure that no inmate escapes and goes out to harm innocent people in public. And their #3 job is to protect themselves and all the other workers at the prison.

The reason for their #1 job is because you don't want inmates injured, killed, and you sure as hell don't want fricken riots. And it doesn't take much to set off a riot.

To expect me to believe that someone who is supposed to be checked every 20 minutes, and for definite every hour, is not checked for hours? REALLY? People expect me to believe that BS? Even the laziest of corrections officers will do at least that - because they know, if anything happens, THEY are in hot water.

Missed one 20 minute check? Pathetic and incompetent, but it could be believable. Missed hours? Hell. No.

Then you add into the mix that he:

** "Attempted suicide" before - or was injured by someone before.
**Was taken off of suicide watch, had a cell mate who conveniently was transferred.
**Apparently there is no video of anything, not necessarily "inside the cell" - of anything. How the hell is it possible that there's no video of ANYTHING?
**No checks for hours when as a base, they are to check all inmates at least once an hour, this guy was supposed to be every 20 minutes, and no one checked for hours.

And people on here acting like they know better pretending all of this doesn't add up to: BULL. SPIT!

Old 08-12-2019, 09:36 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,690,051 times
OP has is wrong again. Trump has ties to organized crime and also the Russian mafia. Barr is Trump's front man and is in no way working for the benefit of the US and it's citizens. There are many videos available on YouTube showing Trump and Epstein partying. Epstein was supplying sex slaves, many underaged, to the wealthiest people in the world. Do you think for a moment that Trump was not in on the action?

Old 08-12-2019, 09:38 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
AG, Barr just was on TV to communicate how appalled he and the entire department is. He mentioned unspecified irregularities at the facility and how it will be investigated. He also made clear the DOJ will pursue the allegations.
Did he happen to mention whether he had visited Epstein recently?

Hard to imagine why the Attorney General would be visiting Epstein, but NYPost reported they had received this information.

Old 08-12-2019, 09:39 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
I think some here have holes in their tinfoil hats. I still think it’s interesting how Trump supporters ignore the fact that Epstein and Trump were friends. Nothing surprising about it though.

Old 08-12-2019, 09:49 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I think some here have holes in their tinfoil hats. I still think it’s interesting how Trump supporters ignore the fact that Epstein and Trump were friends. Nothing surprising about it though.
Birds of a feather...

Old 08-12-2019, 09:53 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Birds of a feather...
Here’s the other thing. IF Epstein had ANYTHING on the Clinton’s Trump would of done whatever it takes to make sure he stayed alive. Has much as he hates them Epstein would of been some where safe.

Old 08-12-2019, 10:00 AM

43,093 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Lots of posters are just finger pointing here to Trump or Clinton.
Epstein and his kiddie peddling was global.
This transcends US politics folks.
Both Trump and Clinton ghosted Epstein over a decade ago.

Some speculate he was an Intel asset with all the secret recordings of what went on in those bedrooms.
If that's the case then who's Intel was he working with ?

With the right clout anything can be arranged. The "perfect storm" happened in that prison...he was in 9 south, he was alone, overworked guards assigned the shift.

Old 08-12-2019, 10:29 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Trump had not seen Epstein in 15 years. Does that sound like a friend?

Interesting fun fact, 247 CD-members, that took this poll, do not believe Epstein committed suicide
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies