Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 12:05 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Bill Clinton is suggesting that he flew on the Pedophile Express only four times. Log books indicate he was on it at least 27 times. Who's lying, Bill Clinton or the log books?

Bill Clinton sternly denied having "sex" with "that woman" (Monica). The blue dress with what could have turned out to be Chelsea Clinton's little sister shows up. Who's lying, Bill Clinton or Monica with the stain on the blue dress?

Hillary Clinton sternly advised that the secret server she had set up in her home was for, among other personal "reasons" used to communicate often with Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton on the other hand sternly advised that he had only received, 1, maybe 2 communications from Hillary via the secret server.
Who's lying, Hillary or Bill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
But Clinton didn't lie. You have to look at his statement. He said he took 4 trips between 2002 and 2003. Note that he quantified it with dates.
I noticed this too. Just typical Clinton word parsing though. He knew what he was implying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I despise the Clintons, but I just don't think they had anything to do with this. People with far higher prestige and power were beginning to be named, and I feel it was someone we have no idea even exists, gave the order for Epstein's demise. And mind you, I also feel the FBI and the CIA do not work for the American people, but actually for the few super elite, and their job is to keep the super elite in the loop and well protected from us mere peasants.
More power than the Clintons? Are you serious? The Clintons paid a British spy for fake information to spy on the opponent to keep him from being elected. When that didn't work, the DOJ and FBI under Obama were weaponized using the fake Russia investigation to get him out of office. If ANYONE has more power than the Clintons, I would like to know who. Please name some names. Oh, and she also got away with destroying evidence in an investigation. Over the years, I have laughed off all the deaths that happened around the Clintons. But throughout history, people have been killed over much less than the power the Clintons wield.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:05 PM

43,101 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Don't have time to read through the thread. Has anyone posted yet that that Maxwell lady was found in an In and Out in Universal City?
She's turned into Where's Waldo with reported sightings in several states

Old 08-16-2019, 12:12 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
I don't know. Ask Bill. I'm not saying Bill had anything at all to do with Epstein hanging himself. But that doesn't mean Bill didn't throw the bone over at Pedophile Island more then a few dozen times. Epstein sure had one hell of a bone thrower's party going on at that island. Too bad the women were little girls. What's wrong with 20 and 30 year olds? I don't get it. If I had the kind of dough Epstein had, I'd a been Hugh Hefner all over again, but with 20 and 30 year olds.
The definition of a pedophile is one who seeks sex with prepubescent children. Thus far, nothing suggests any of the victims were " little girls" No one snatched them out of their beds at night. All agreed to engage in exchange for payment. Most returned again and again.

Many men prefer teen girls to more age-appropriate women. Only things that stops them from pursuing are fear of getting caught and most teen girls have no interest in older guys. I like to think most teen girls would not agree to give massages older guys, in exchange for $ hundreds.

Not much has been disclosed about the family life of the victims. Did anyone not notice their kid or sister was being picked up by private care and sometimes disappeared for weeks at a time. Were some runaways?

Nothing thus far suggests any of these teens were held against their will or were forced to perform acts or engage with partners not to their liking. Those who were willing to engage were popular and likely made more money than those who did not. Some became recruiters of other teens.

I am in no way defending the POS or any who chose to engage.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
But Clinton didn't lie. You have to look at his statement. He said he took 4 trips between 2002 and 2003. Note that he quantified it with dates.
Epstein knew thousands of people, many with their own planes.

There is a new report that Epstein's female partner, G. Maxwell was also a pilot.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The definition of a pedophile is one who seeks sex with prepubescent children. Thus far, nothing suggests any of the victims were " little girls" No one snatched them out of their beds at night. All agreed to engage in exchange for payment. Most returned again and again.

Many men prefer teen girls to more age-appropriate women. Only things that stops them from pursuing are fear of getting caught and most teen girls have no interest in older guys. I like to think most teen girls would not agree to give massages older guys, in exchange for $ hundreds.

Not much has been disclosed about the family life of the victims. Did anyone not notice their kid or sister was being picked up by private care and sometimes disappeared for weeks at a time. Were some runaways?

Nothing thus far suggests any of these teens were held against their will or were forced to perform acts or engage with partners not to their liking. Those who were willing to engage were popular and likely made more money than those who did not. Some became recruiters of other teens.

I am in no way defending the POS or any who chose to engage.
Heck one of the victims said her mother drove her to Epstein's mansion in PB for work.
The girl still lived at home and attended school.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
First of all it was just Monica and Bill...no others involved.
Second, Monica was of legal age.

You are comparing a sex scandal with one man to a global pedo ring involving many people of power.
Again, nothing yet suggests, Epstein was into sex with prepubescent children- the definition of a pedophile.

He was a convicted sex offender and predator.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Again, nothing yet suggests, Epstein was into sex with prepubescent children- the definition of a pedophile.

He was a convicted sex offender and predator.
There were photos of naked prepubescent children submitted as evidence.
It's in the 2000 pages.

But, as another poster said, the MSM needs time to look through it before reporting on it.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Google search came up with several sources including NBC News.
Thanks. I found it. I used " remains" instead of body. NBC cites an unidentified source close to the investigation.

Why the DOJ chose to not announce it, assuming it is true, is curious.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
How do we know or not that the so called cell mate was the real killer, and they just made up some story that he was transferred out?
The public knows squat. Most of the crap that's out there is based on hearsay, speculation and opinion.
DOJ has not confirmed much of anything beyond attributing Epstein's death to suicide.

We know nothing official about the 7/23 incident that preceded his death.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:35 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
First of all it was just Monica and Bill...no others involved.
Second, Monica was of legal age.

You are comparing a sex scandal with one man to a global pedo ring involving many people of power.
I am countering the failed logic that the Clintons are killing any who accuse them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies