Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 06:21 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,487,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
As if he did the day to day stuff or even knew about it.

Yet the Warden, who would have signed off on his release from suicide watch, got transferred.
And nothing on the Chief Psychologist who also needed to signoff on his release from suicide watch.

I'm reading though that he's been reassigned, not terminated.
I just read that he will lead the Reentry Services Division.

Old 08-19-2019, 09:37 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,564,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Not hard to believe anything that seems to validate / reinforce one’s perceptions.

Does not however, make it true.
It’s not just my perception. There have been some leaks as I have said. Your job seems be to come in here and gaslight anybody who doesn’t fully believe an “official narrative”, which I have seen you do before on different occasions on different topics. Now of course I don’t know for certain what happened to this guy, that should go without saying, but I am hardly the only person in the room who doesn’t believe he killed himself. I see that as the probable conspiracy, betting man that I am, regardless of what the professional liars on TV say.

Old 08-19-2019, 09:57 PM

10,145 posts, read 15,832,258 times
Killing people for political reasons and to save their own skin is par the course for the Clintons. I'm not even going to go into all the people surrounding them who had mysteriously died or about how they support Planned Parenthood's mass murder.

Just focus on the two most newsworthy. Please recall how Hillary knowingly abandoned the Americans in Benghazi and left them to die, giving direct orders for the military to not send help, for political reasons because she didn't want to offend the Muslim nations and hurt herself politically in her view.

And remember how Bill Clinton personally gave the green light in Waco in 1993 to burn over 50 civilians including defenseless children alive in order to cover up the Feds own mistakes. The Feds initial raid was a violation of civil and constitutional rights and Clinton had to make sure everyone at the compound was dead so nobody could tell the truth. The national media in cahoots with the Clintons and the deep state covered up what really happened in Waco.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:01 PM

858 posts, read 421,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Killing people for political reasons and to save their own skin is par the course for the Clintons. I'm not even going to go into all the people surrounding them who had mysteriously died or about how they support Planned Parenthood's mass murder.

Just focus on the two most newsworthy. Please recall how Hillary knowingly abandoned the Americans in Benghazi and left them to die, giving direct orders for the military to not send help, for political reasons because she didn't want to offend the Muslim nations and hurt herself politically in her view.

And remember how Bill Clinton personally gave the green light in Waco in 1993 to burn over 50 civilians including defenseless children alive in order to cover up the Feds own mistakes. The Feds initial raid was a violation of civil and constitutional rights and Clinton had to make sure everyone at the compound was dead so nobody could tell the truth. The national media in cahoots with the Clintons and the deep state covered up what really happened in Waco.

LOL we got a live one here!

Old 08-19-2019, 10:03 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,056,673 times
Quote:

BS. It was Janet Reno's call to end the standoff.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:15 PM

13,167 posts, read 21,750,761 times
Quote:
The Clintons have never been formally accused, investigated, or tried for killing anyone. That a meme that was generated by Russian trolls. What's funny is you're probably one of these folks who claim that the Russians didn't affect the election, even while you repeat Russian troll farm propaganda.

And whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty". You got something against due-process?
Quote:

The Republicans investigated Benghazi for years and ended up finding no fault on her part. Trey Gowdy himself admitted this. Are you unaware of this, or are you saying he and the investigating commission lied?
Quote:

Honestly I didn't follow Waco enough to say either way. But at this point your credibility is shot, so I'm assuming this is BS as well.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:22 PM

6,910 posts, read 6,825,963 times
The UK police never bothered to follow up on the high profile BBC and government pedos so I am certain nothing will come of these investigations. There are just too many high level perverts for the investigation to be unbiased and not messed with.

However, I really, really hope someone somewhere manages to break open this nasty smelly subject and prosecute the lot of them. Killing them before they get to prison is not good enough.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:49 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,550,136 times
I think the cabal has no compunction on turning on its own kind.

Epstein was a security risk and was sacrificed ritualistically.

Old 08-19-2019, 11:02 PM

10,145 posts, read 15,832,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
The Clintons have never been formally accused, investigated, or tried for killing anyone. That a meme that was generated by Russian trolls. What's funny is you're probably one of these folks who claim that the Russians didn't affect the election, even while you repeat Russian troll farm propaganda.

And whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty". You got something against due-process?
The Republicans investigated Benghazi for years and ended up finding no fault on her part. Trey Gowdy himself admitted this. Are you unaware of this, or are you saying he and the investigating commission lied? Honestly I didn't follow Waco enough to say either way. But at this point your credibility is shot, so I'm assuming this is BS as well.
The Benghazi investigation was done for show. Many Republicans are also part of the deep state, the same ones who are collaborating with the Democrats against Trump and whom support globalist interests by sending American jobs abroad through unfair trade agreements.

And whatever you know of the report is also what the liberal media reports. The media simply is full of lies and cannot be trusted. I don't believe CNN any more than I would believe a newspaper from China or North Korea. With the deep state there is the illusion that the people are in charge when we are not. The Clintons' direct involvement also can't be proven but I do believe the deep state carried out the Las Vegas shooting for political reasons.

You notice that every media report is to push the government's official line that Jeffrey Epstein simply committed suicide. That should make y'all suspicious for sure. Just like after the Waco massacre all the media outlets toed the government line and refused to report how the FBI fired flamethrowers into the compound and fired thousands of rounds of live ammo knowing the entire area was flammable and used grenades against the civilians inside purposely wanting to ignite the inferno that killed most of the people in there.

Old 08-19-2019, 11:49 PM

13,167 posts, read 21,750,761 times
Quote:
The Benghazi investigation was done for show. Many Republicans are also part of the deep state, the same ones who are collaborating with the Democrats against Trump and whom support globalist interests by sending American jobs abroad through unfair trade agreements.

And whatever you know of the report is also what the liberal media reports. The media simply is full of lies and cannot be trusted. I don't believe CNN any more than I would believe a newspaper from China or North Korea. With the deep state there is the illusion that the people are in charge when we are not. The Clintons' direct involvement also can't be proven but I do believe the deep state carried out the Las Vegas shooting for political reasons.

You notice that every media report is to push the government's official line that Jeffrey Epstein simply committed suicide. That should make y'all suspicious for sure. Just like after the Waco massacre all the media outlets toed the government line and refused to report how the FBI fired flamethrowers into the compound and fired thousands of rounds of live ammo knowing the entire area was flammable and used grenades against the civilians inside purposely wanting to ignite the inferno that killed most of the people in there.
So you don't trust Democrats, many Republicans, mainstream media, and the government.

But you trust Trump. Do I have that right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies