U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2019, 09:15 AM

10,516 posts, read 6,374,206 times

Advertisements

Happened the city next to mine. Roseville has been plagued with white trash since I was in high school, and i'm 50 now.
And really, this video shows the term "hood rat" spans all colors. I'm so sick and tired of seeing the gang beat down, multiple people on one, and when the person is down they continue to beat them , foot stomping etc.

The foot stomping thing resulted in a death here in Detroit recently, due to a fender bender. And look at that fight video from a few weeks ago in Washington. And some people wonder why others want to carry firearms.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:18 AM

10,181 posts, read 6,961,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
We know that. You bigoted posts have backed that up.

No I never said blacks are inferior. That's just something you made up because you don't care about the truth. The welfare state turns adults into children and it affects the poor and those in single parent families, the most.

One more time. I am not blaming black inferiority. That's just something you made up because you don't care about the truth.

One more time. I know you are not SAYING that blacks are inferior. You KNOW what that would mean if you did. Thus, you are IMPLYING blacks are inferior. If you say A = B....then you say that B = C.....but you never SAID that A = C..... the other things you said concerning the letters logically implies that is what you are saying. You don't NEED to say A = C directly.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:22 AM

27,046 posts, read 11,357,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
One more time. I know you are not SAYING that blacks are inferior. You KNOW what that would mean if you did. Thus, you are IMPLYING blacks are inferior.
I'm not implying anything. That's just where you choose to go with it. That's on you. It has nothing to do with the color of ones skin.

Quote:
If you say A = B....then you say that B = C.....you never SAID that A = C.....but the other things you said concerning the letters logically implies that is what you are saying. You don't NEED to say A = C directly.
Except I never implied anything. That's just something you made up.

Again, one more time in hopes you don't deflect and make things up because you don't care about the truth.

"The welfare state turns adults into children and it affects the poor and those in single parent families, the most."

Old 08-11-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
I'm not implying anything. That's just where you choose to go with it. That's on you. It has nothing to do with the color of ones skin.

Except I never implied anything. That's just something you made up.

Again, one more time in hopes you don't deflect and make things up because you don't care about the truth.

"The welfare state turns adults into children and it affects the poor and those in single parent families, the most."
I never said color of skin is what you base it on. There are Dravidians from India who darker than many “blacks”.

What makes blacks victims of the welfare state at a higher rate than whites? Inferior ability to make good choices? Inferior work ethic? What? There has to be something that blacks have less of than whites that would account why blacks would fall ill to liberalism more than whites. Ergo, there has to be some inferior trait in blacks relative to whites. That is why you are not telling me. You just keep telling me that the welfare state is causing these problems for blacks but the welfare state is for Americans....not just blacks.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 08-11-2019 at 09:41 AM..

Old 08-11-2019, 09:51 AM

27,046 posts, read 11,357,300 times
Quote:
I never said color of skin is what you base it on. There are Dravidians from India who darker than many “blacks”.

What makes blacks victims of the welfare state at a higher rate than whites? Inferior ability to make good choices? Inferior work ethic? What? There has to be something that blacks have less of than whites that would account why blacks would fall ill to liberalism more than whites. Ergo, there has to be some inferior trait in blacks relative to whites. That is why you are not telling me. You just keep telling me that the welfare state is causing these problems for blacks but the welfare state is for Americans....not just blacks.
Keep making things up. I've already posted that it affects every group.

You quoted my post that already answered your question. That you refuse to see the truth is on you.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Keep making things up. I've already posted that it affects every group.

You quoted my post that already answered your question. That you refuse to see the truth is on you.

What made blacks poorer and have more single parent families than whites? Black poverty is and has been 3 times the rate of white poverty....since slavery days. First you imply that welfare makes people poor and from single parent homes now you are saying people who are poor and from single parent homes are most susceptible to be hurt by welfare. You are talking in circles....to avoid saying that blacks are inferior.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 08-11-2019 at 11:27 AM..

Old 08-11-2019, 12:56 PM

9,693 posts, read 7,344,706 times
edit - I take that back. I see there's no enlightening to be done here

Last edited by BoBromhal; 08-11-2019 at 01:07 PM..

Old 08-11-2019, 05:01 PM

5,062 posts, read 3,737,115 times
From the NCCP:

Children in poverty by race in 2018:

White Kids 4.2 Million
Black Kids 3.6 Million
Latino Kids 4 Million
Asian Kids 400 Thousand

NCCP | Poverty by the Numbers

Old 08-11-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
From the NCCP:

Children in poverty by race in 2018:

White Kids 4.2 Million
Black Kids 3.6 Million
Latino Kids 4 Million
Asian Kids 400 Thousand

NCCP | Poverty by the Numbers

What is your point?

Old 08-11-2019, 05:45 PM

5,062 posts, read 3,737,115 times
Quote:
What is your point?
All kids on welfare experience racism just about as equal as the next race. For the first time ever in 2020, there will be more non-whites under the age of 18 than whites and yet there are more white children in poverty than blacks or latinos. I guess if you were just "playing the race card", you could lump blacks and latinos together and state that there are more colored kids on welfare than whites, but that's still just a stretch and a spin to fit a narrative.

Proportionately, black kids are doing better than white kids if you look at the stats and don't immediately run to the race card..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or