U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-12-2019, 03:58 PM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,961,449 times
Reputation: 4267

Advertisements

We can beat around the bush all day.....bottom line is that socioeconomic inequality between blacks and whites in this country is the accrued fault of white society......or the result of black inferiority. It’s either externally caused or internally caused. I have no problem saying that I blame the external....but you dissenters are hell bent not to admit the latter.
Pssssssst......guess what......you don’t have to. Here is a little secret. You don’t have to say the light is off when you reject the claim that it’s on. That is how binary options work. Yet, yet you are either are not smart enough to realize it and or you think blacks are too dumb to see it.

All these arguments ALL reduce to two schools of thought.....external cause or internal. White society fault or it’s the nature of black to come out inferior. You can write a 10,000 word dissent or a single sentence. It will still reduce to one of the two.

 
Old 08-12-2019, 04:31 PM
 
Location: Charleston, SC
5,062 posts, read 3,737,115 times
Reputation: 4079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
We can beat around the bush all day.....bottom line is that socioeconomic inequality between blacks and whites in this country is the accrued fault of white society......or the result of black inferiority. Itís either externally caused or internally caused. I have no problem saying that I blame the external....but you dissenters are hell bent not to admit the latter.
Pssssssst......guess what......you donít have to. Here is a little secret. You donít have to say the light is off when you reject the claim that itís on. That is how binary options work. Yet, yet you are either are not smart enough to realize it and or you think blacks are too dumb to see it.

All these arguments ALL reduce to two schools of thought.....external cause or internal. White society fault or itís the nature of black to come out inferior. You can write a 10,000 word dissent or a single sentence. It will still reduce to one of the two.
It quite possibly could be both...
 
Old 08-12-2019, 05:17 PM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,961,449 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
It quite possibly could be both...

There is no both. Even if you believe blacks are inferior.....a little....you still believe they are inferior. A light is either on or off....not off a little and on a little.....or a women being "a little bit pregnant".

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 08-12-2019 at 05:53 PM..
 
Old 08-12-2019, 09:58 PM
 
Location: Texas
27,046 posts, read 11,357,300 times
Reputation: 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
We can beat around the bush all day.....bottom line is that socioeconomic inequality between blacks and whites in this country is the accrued fault of white society......or the result of black inferiority. Itís either externally caused or internally caused. I have no problem saying that I blame the external....but you dissenters are hell bent not to admit the latter.
Pssssssst......guess what......you donít have to. Here is a little secret. You donít have to say the light is off when you reject the claim that itís on. That is how binary options work. Yet, yet you are either are not smart enough to realize it and or you think blacks are too dumb to see it.
Yet you have nothing to back it up. When one is backed into a corner because they don't have money to raise themselves, they will take handouts. Nothing to do with skin color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
All these arguments ALL reduce to two schools of thought.....external cause or internal. White society fault or itís the nature of black to come out inferior. You can write a 10,000 word dissent or a single sentence. It will still reduce to one of the two.
No, not 2 schools of thoughts. That is something you made up and cannot back up with facts. Democrats are more likely to push the welfare state than republicans. Nothing to do with skin color.
 
Old 08-12-2019, 11:11 PM
 
12,747 posts, read 3,973,195 times
Reputation: 3851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
We can beat around the bush all day.....bottom line is that socioeconomic inequality between blacks and whites in this country is the accrued fault of white society......or the result of black inferiority. It’s either externally caused or internally caused. I have no problem saying that I blame the external....but you dissenters are hell bent not to admit the latter.
Pssssssst......guess what......you don’t have to. Here is a little secret. You don’t have to say the light is off when you reject the claim that it’s on. That is how binary options work. Yet, yet you are either are not smart enough to realize it and or you think blacks are too dumb to see it.

All these arguments ALL reduce to two schools of thought.....external cause or internal. White society fault or it’s the nature of black to come out inferior. You can write a 10,000 word dissent or a single sentence. It will still reduce to one of the two.
If you believe whites are the cause of blacks not having socioeconomic parity with whites (why you ignore that Asians and Jews have socioeconomic advantage to whites and blacks both is another question), then why don't you advocate for blacks to be fully free and independent of whites?

Instead you've argued for black supremacy and for blacks to rule over whites and make blacks equal or superior to whites and to even the imagined score.

I personally think all whites as a whole are increasingly being stunted and dragging down by being under the same jurisdiction with non-whites so I say in an idea scenario whites would just be independent and free of diversity.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 05:42 AM
 
19,713 posts, read 12,414,625 times
Reputation: 10887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
There is no both. Even if you believe blacks are inferior.....a little....you still believe they are inferior. A light is either on or off....not off a little and on a little.....or a women being "a little bit pregnant".
Inferior? Do you perceive yourself as being inferior? How so?


"Inferiority" is largely a matter of attitude and effort. My youngest son's best friend is this mammoth black "kid" (he is now 23). Single parent family, valedictorian of the Catholic high school (highest academically in the state), straight "A"s in college, football star in highschool, and now in med school.


I never once heard that kid ***** about having a raw deal, nor did he discuss racial issues, as he was confident, worked hard, and knew that race is a small factor compared to individual effort and accomplishments. His mother helped produce music concerts locally; he and my son have a bunch of photos of them back stage with these rappers all blinged out. Know what? They said those guys are not what they appear, but are hard working, intelligent guys- they are just selling an image with their music that is not reality.


One of my direct clinic partners is black. He came from the DR from a poor family and was worse off than 99% of American black kids. No inferiority complex there- just a hard working, smart guy. And you know what? People look at him like a hard working, smart physician. They don't see a "black guy"- they see a good doctor.


If you believe yourself to be a failure, you will buy into rationalizations to justify it and explain lack of accomplishment. Wallowing in blame never solved anything and results in further failure.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 05:45 AM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,961,449 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Yet you have nothing to back it up. When one is backed into a corner because they don't have money to raise themselves, they will take handouts. Nothing to do with skin color.



No, not 2 schools of thoughts. That is something you made up and cannot back up with facts. Democrats are more likely to push the welfare state than republicans. Nothing to do with skin color.

Make an argument and I will demonstrate that the unstated premise is that the inequality of blacks is either internally rooted or externally rooted.



You never get to the explanation why a greater percentage of blacks are backed into the corner than whites. Oh....I know you say single parent homes, but you never explain why a greater percentage of blacks come from single parent homes than whites. Oh....I know you say the welfare state, but you never explain why blacks were more vulnerable to the welfare state than whites. Oh....i Know you say its because people are poor.....but you never say why a greater percentage of blacks were/are poor. Oh....I know you will say because they are from single parent homes......and you will go around in a circles like a dog chasing its tail.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 08-13-2019 at 05:57 AM..
 
Old 08-13-2019, 05:48 AM
 
Location: Charleston, SC
5,062 posts, read 3,737,115 times
Reputation: 4079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
There is no both. Even if you believe blacks are inferior.....a little....you still believe they are inferior. A light is either on or off....not off a little and on a little.....or a women being "a little bit pregnant".
Can you actually prove your above statement or are we in opinion land again?
 
Old 08-13-2019, 05:49 AM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,961,449 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
If you believe whites are the cause of blacks not having socioeconomic parity with whites (why you ignore that Asians and Jews have socioeconomic advantage to whites and blacks both is another question), then why don't you advocate for blacks to be fully free and independent of whites?

Instead you've argued for black supremacy and for blacks to rule over whites and make blacks equal or superior to whites and to even the imagined score.

I personally think all whites as a whole are increasingly being stunted and dragging down by being under the same jurisdiction with non-whites so I say in an idea scenario whites would just be independent and free of diversity.

You have already shown that you believe that blacks are inferior. I have already stated that I believe the lack of parity was caused by racial oppression from whites. Really not much else to say. You are not going to change my view and I am sure I am not going to change yours. My goal is just to break people down into the two schools of thought. That has been accomplished with you.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 08-13-2019 at 05:58 AM..
 
Old 08-13-2019, 05:53 AM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,961,449 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Inferior? Do you perceive yourself as being inferior? How so?


"Inferiority" is largely a matter of attitude and effort. My youngest son's best friend is this mammoth black "kid" (he is now 23). Single parent family, valedictorian of the Catholic high school (highest academically in the state), straight "A"s in college, football star in highschool, and now in med school.


I never once heard that kid ***** about having a raw deal, nor did he discuss racial issues, as he was confident, worked hard, and knew that race is a small factor compared to individual effort and accomplishments. His mother helped produce music concerts locally; he and my son have a bunch of photos of them back stage with these rappers all blinged out. Know what? They said those guys are not what they appear, but are hard working, intelligent guys- they are just selling an image with their music that is not reality.


One of my direct clinic partners is black. He came from the DR from a poor family and was worse off than 99% of American black kids. No inferiority complex there- just a hard working, smart guy. And you know what? People look at him like a hard working, smart physician. They don't see a "black guy"- they see a good doctor.


If you believe yourself to be a failure, you will buy into rationalizations to justify it and explain lack of accomplishment. Wallowing in blame never solved anything and results in further failure.

Pure obfuscation. Explain why, after 300 plus years, the socioeconomic gaps between blacks and whites that exist today. It will either fall into the external or internal argument, which is essentially that things happened to blacks different in degree or kind in America or that the nature of blacks is different in degree or kind than whites.....resulting in a big gap in achievement, performance or behavior. I don't want anecdotes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top