U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 01:56 PM

30,140 posts, read 15,692,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Not speculation....OBSERVATION. That is what happened in the video. Speculation are assumptions made of things NOT SEEN in the video. Granted, as someone mentioned, we don't know the events that transpired before this....and we NEED to know that before we can truly understand whats in the video.
Where is the link to the video showing the whole incident from beginning to end?

Old 08-10-2019, 02:06 PM

10,182 posts, read 6,963,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Where is the link to the video showing the whole incident from beginning to end?

What????? What do you think this is....the Truman Show? Not everyone's lives get recorded on video to be linked on the internet.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:53 PM

831 posts, read 149,604 times
Quote:
I guess we'll never know what lead up to it.

Old 08-10-2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:
What????? What do you think this is....the Truman Show? Not everyone's lives get recorded on video to be linked on the internet.
So how did you observe the entire incident if there was no video of the entire incident?

Since you didn't observe the whole thing, you are only speculating about who did what.

End of story.

Old 08-10-2019, 03:04 PM

10,182 posts, read 6,963,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So how did you observe the entire incident if there was no video of the entire incident?

Since you didn't observe the whole thing, you are only speculating about who did what.

End of story.
I’m saying what I saw .... no speculation. The speculation is about what was not reviewable.

Old 08-10-2019, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Iím saying what I saw .... no speculation. The speculation is about what was not reviewable.
The poster said the adult swung first.

That is speculation.

Old 08-10-2019, 03:18 PM
Status: "This is the best of all possible plutocracies." (set 11 days ago)

18,615 posts, read 8,386,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ET14 View Post
Man defends himself from young obviously extremely violent thug. Good for him for having a great dog to defend him.Our dog does the same thing for us.
???? The video shows a group of white teens with a dog confronting a lone black teen on a sidewalk, then surrounding and attacking him. The black kid stands them all off, and walks away - swearing, but he walks away. His last words, repeated three times, are "What the **** is wrong with you?". A question I can only echo.

Video doesn't show what happened before that, but...

Old 08-10-2019, 03:34 PM

9,698 posts, read 7,350,314 times
if you go to the Facebook link, it shows another young black man come in late to break the fight up.

This happened 2 days ago; there should be more information out by now. We know the cops came, because a)the injured young black man declined medical attention and b)the cops didn't arrest anyone...yet.

I would say that PERCEPTION (watch the FB video) is releasing the dog was unnecessary (unless the black youth pulled a weapon). Lard ass and black youth were shadow-boxing before a punch was thrown. the dog was let loose pretty quickly. The part of the video from the news story, where lard ass drops like a sack of flour, does not appear in the 2nd video.

More questions than answers thus far.

Old 08-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Status: "This is the best of all possible plutocracies." (set 11 days ago)

18,615 posts, read 8,386,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
if you go to the Facebook link, it shows another young black man come in late to break the fight up.

This happened 2 days ago; there should be more information out by now. We know the cops came, because a)the injured young black man declined medical attention and b)the cops didn't arrest anyone...yet.

I would say that PERCEPTION (watch the FB video) is releasing the dog was unnecessary (unless the black youth pulled a weapon). Lard ass and black youth were shadow-boxing before a punch was thrown. the dog was let loose pretty quickly. The part of the video from the news story, where lard ass drops like a sack of flour, does not appear in the 2nd video.

More questions than answers thus far.
Lard ass looked pretty eager to mix it up to me.

Old 08-10-2019, 03:55 PM

12,369 posts, read 7,046,035 times
a person jumping to conclusions and assuming racism, without all the facts, is reflecting their bigotry and prejudice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or