U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:29 PM
 
Location: Texas
27,058 posts, read 11,361,893 times
Reputation: 6232

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I know that in Ghana, a place that is the ancestral home of many African Americans, the murder rate in its largest city Accra, is about 10 times less than it is in the city of Detroit. In fact, the murder rate in black African nations not in civil wars, which is most now, have a much lower homicide rate than blacks in America and the Caribbean. It's mainly in the nations where there is a long history or racial oppression and or racial enslavement, that high rates of black homicides exits (I am sure there are exceptions to the rule, however). That tells me that the big root for violence has something to do with living in white dominated societies and the way these societies see and treat black people. I am certainly not saying that this event is a microcosm of that today, but it certainly is a historical microcosm. Oppression by a thousand little cuts.
Because white people force blacks to shoot people. Because whites force blacks to drop out of high school. Because whites force blacks to not work full time. Because whites force blacks to have kids out of wedlock. It's all whiteys fault because blacks are not responsible for their own actions. That about sum it up?

Only kept children blame others for their own despicable actions.

 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:35 PM
 
10,182 posts, read 6,963,405 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because white people force blacks to shoot people. Because whites force blacks to drop out of high school. Because whites force blacks to not work full time. Because whites force blacks to have kids out of wedlock. It's all whiteys fault because blacks are not responsible for their own actions. That about sum it up?

Only kept children blame others for their own despicable actions.

Nope. All they have to do is set the narrative via their control of the country, media and narrative. Just pound in a peoples head that they are inferior, savages, violent and their own worst enemies and eventually that will come true as a self fulfilling prophecy. I mean....white people are not forcing black people to call each other the N word....but its a carryover we learned from white society calling us that. It's not forced behavior....its CONDITIONED behavior.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:39 PM
 
Location: Japan
10,969 posts, read 4,522,375 times
Reputation: 7031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
"Optics" is the word of choice when a leftist wants to say something is racist but knows no good case for that can be made.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:48 PM
 
10,182 posts, read 6,963,405 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
"Optics" is the word of choice when a leftist wants to say something is racist but knows no good case for that can be made.

Even when people ARE not calling something racist.....people on the right see it as the left calling it racist. Then the right claims that the left is over using the term. Its obvious that the right is seeing the left saying racism.....even when the left never says its racism. Sounds like a guilty conscious to me, as well as and obsession with claims of racism.


The irony. Even though there is no evidence of me calling this racism......you see me as calling it racism. Yet, you chastise me for supposedly calling this racism without evidence.



Politics is....hypocrisy and timing.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:51 PM
 
Location: Houston
22,751 posts, read 11,732,474 times
Reputation: 9236
The fat guy started the physical confrontation.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:01 PM
 
27,516 posts, read 19,342,064 times
Reputation: 14672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
I guess we'll never know what lead up to it.
heh, i see what you did there.

Spoiler
(pulling an ‘indentured servant’ on Indentured Servant)
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:01 PM
 
Location: Japan
10,969 posts, read 4,522,375 times
Reputation: 7031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Even when people ARE not calling something racist.....people on the right see it as the left calling it racist. Then the right claims that the left is over using the term. Its obvious that the right is seeing the left saying racism.....even when the left never says its racism. Sounds like a guilty conscious to me.


The irony. Even though there is no evidence of me calling this racism......you see me as calling it racism. Yet, you chastise me for supposedly calling this racism without evidence.

Politics is....hypocrisy and timing.
You're being disingenuous (i.e. lying). What did you mean by saying...
Quote:
The optics looks like something from the 50's
... if not this?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggUt0gJh9U8
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:10 PM
 
10,182 posts, read 6,963,405 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
You're being disingenuous (i.e. lying). What did you mean by saying...

... if not this?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggUt0gJh9U8

You have no EVIDENCE of what I was thinking.....just like there is no evidence what the motivation was for the attack on the black teen. If you are justified and rationalized in saying that I called this attack racist, even though you have no evidence, then why am I not justified in calling the attack racist without any evidence?


Hypocrisy!!!
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:12 PM
 
Location: Texas
27,058 posts, read 11,361,893 times
Reputation: 6232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Even when people ARE not calling something racist.....people on the right see it as the left calling it racist. Then the right claims that the left is over using the term. Its obvious that the right is seeing the left saying racism.....even when the left never says its racism. Sounds like a guilty conscious to me, as well as and obsession with claims of racism.


The irony. Even though there is no evidence of me calling this racism......you see me as calling it racism. Yet, you chastise me for supposedly calling this racism without evidence.



Politics is....hypocrisy and timing.
Except you made this up and have no proof. Yet again. You specifically said it's like the 1950s and tried to equte a single solitary event like it's the norm. There very well could have been racist insults hurled but to say it's like the 1950s then back peddle??? lmao If Prime Time could back peddle like that he'd still be in the NFL.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:15 PM
 
Location: Texas
27,058 posts, read 11,361,893 times
Reputation: 6232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Nope. All they have to do is set the narrative via their control of the country, media and narrative. Just pound in a peoples head that they are inferior, savages, violent and their own worst enemies and eventually that will come true as a self fulfilling prophecy. I mean....white people are not forcing black people to call each other the N word....but its a carryover we learned from white society calling us that. It's not forced behavior....its CONDITIONED behavior.
So Blacks are like children in that they are easily misled and made to believe things??? You even make racist comments about your own race. Despicable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top