U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:16 PM
 
Location: Japan
10,964 posts, read 4,516,582 times
Reputation: 7027

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You have no EVIDENCE of what I was thinking.....just like there is no evidence what the motivation was for the attack on the black teen. If you are justified and rationalized in saying that I called this attack racist, even though you have no evidence, then why am I not justified in calling the attack racist without any evidence?


Hypocrisy!!!
Within the space between your ears, I'm sure that sounds like a clever argument. But be advised that a different reality exists outside that space.

 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:16 PM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,956,616 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Except you made this up and have no proof. Yet again. You specifically said it's like the 1950s and tried to equte a single solitary event like it's the norm. There very well could have been racist insults hurled but to say it's like the 1950s then back peddle??? lmao If Prime Time could back peddle like that he'd still be in the NFL.

You are discredited Family and Dog attack teen.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:18 PM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,956,616 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Within the space between your ears, I'm sure that sounds like a clever argument. But be advised that a different reality exists outside that space.

What would even make "clever" enter your mind if YOU were not thinking that? How, again, do you KNOW what I am thinking? Are you not just projecting? None of what you have stated.....I have said. So where is it coming from if not your own head?
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:20 PM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,956,616 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So Blacks are like children in that they are easily misled and made to believe things??? You even make racist comments about your own race. Despicable.

YOU are saying that black people MUST BE LIKE CHILDREN to be conditioned to do something. If that is the case, why do companies spend billions advertising to white consumers? Do they see them as children? Notice how you always default to a condition black inferiority. I am saying that it is YTs fault. You are saying blacks are inferior....child like.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:37 PM
 
Location: Texas
27,034 posts, read 11,352,986 times
Reputation: 6224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
YOU are saying that black people MUST BE LIKE CHILDREN to be conditioned to do something.
No THATS WHAT YOU SAID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
If that is the case, why do companies spend billions advertising to white consumers?
To sell a product. duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Do they see them as children? Notice how you always default to a condition black inferiority.
Notice how you make things up. Yet again. All I did was out your comment for what it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I am saying that it is YTs fault. You are saying blacks are inferior....child like.
No I'm not. That's what you're saying. That they are easily misled. As if buying a car is the same as welfare. lmao
It's about how the welfare state encourages handouts, for everyone. Not that you care about the truth.

The sooner you start using the truth instead of falsely testifying, the better.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:39 PM
 
Location: Texas
27,034 posts, read 11,352,986 times
Reputation: 6224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You are discredited Family and Dog attack teen.
LMAO After you were called out, you back peddled. Otherwise why bring it up? Ypu won't answer because you are afraid of the truth. Instead you'll deflect.

You are officially discredited using the truth.

"The optics looks like something from the 50's"

Family and Dog attack teen.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:40 PM
 
2,572 posts, read 1,147,620 times
Reputation: 1480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Fast growing metro areas with new residents and developments moving in grew out of those racial patterns and tribalism of "this is OUR neighborhood and you don't fit in or belong here". Probably the worst offender of that in metro Detroit was Dearborn....but as far as counties go....it was Macomb county for sure.

And would a white person not experience this same thing in an all-black neighborhood in Detroit? Or would he/she be welcome by everyone in the neighborhood with open arms?

And cut the victim narrative. I lived in a neighborhood in Pittsburgh that changed from white to black. In the vast majority of cases involving interracial violence a black person was the aggressor and a white person the victim.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:51 PM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,956,616 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
And would a white person not experience this same thing in an all-black neighborhood in Detroit? Or would he/she be welcome by everyone in the neighborhood with open arms?

It will not be because he is white....because regardless of color.....you just can't pop up and walk around certain neighborhoods.....as comedian eboicrazy depicts. Black people treat each other far worse than they treat whites. Guess who they learned that from? It was conditioned....and note the use of the words of the oppressors in the video. They are just mimicking what they learned from how they were treated and it became a part of the subculture of blacks.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opgRyGKVkXE
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:56 PM
 
2,572 posts, read 1,147,620 times
Reputation: 1480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
It will not be because he is white....because regardless of color.....you just can't pop up and walk around certain neighborhoods.....as comedian eboicrazy depicts. Black people treat each other far worse than they treat whites. Guess who they learned that from? It was conditioned....and not the use of the words of the oppressors in the video. They are just mimicking what they learned from how they were treated and it became a part of the subculture.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opgRyGKVkXE
Uh-huh. And you know that it "will not be because he is white," because....you just know everything, I guess? You know what is behind the thinking of every incident that takes place?

But it sounds like what you're saying is: white people are hostile towards black people, but black people are hostile towards everybody. Well.....that sounds like a good reason to not want black people in your town, doesn't it?
 
Old 08-10-2019, 10:06 PM
 
10,181 posts, read 6,956,616 times
Reputation: 4267
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Uh-huh. And you know that it "will not be because he is white," because....you just know everything, I guess? You know what is behind the thinking of every incident that takes place?

But it sounds like what you're saying is: white people are hostile towards black people, but black people are hostile towards everybody. Well.....that sounds like a good reason to not want black people in your town, doesn't it?

What I am saying is that if you enter an area with a lot of violence.....if you become a victim of violence you should not take it personal. If you go to war....expect to be shot at. If go fight in the Congo against the rebels....when bullets come your ways it will not be because you are white. You should not expect exemption because you are white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top