U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:39 AM
 
Location: Texas
27,021 posts, read 11,349,510 times
Reputation: 6219

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Aren't Asians supposed to be smart by nature? That gives them a quite huge head start over those with a history of being cast into the "never smart enough" category. Same with money. If you've got someone with enough of it, you've at least got some resources. And good looks (or the right looks) helps, too. No smarts, no money, no looks, little chance. For all others besides AAs, it's the combination of more favorable histories (meaning people who fought wars to save themselves) coupled with things such as above average marketability, interest in the sciences and arts, modern tech, plus military strength. History (all types of it) matters in a big way.
Asians have an extremely high rate of 2 parent families.

 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:45 AM
 
Location: Texas
27,021 posts, read 11,349,510 times
Reputation: 6219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I keep telling you that I am blaming whitey as opposed to blaming the mirror, black inferiority, like you.
One more time in hopes you start caring about the truth. Nothing to do with inferiority of 1 race and everything to do with the welfare state which causes parents to not work and not raise their parents.
And your racist views that whitey is the cause of black problems and treating blacks like children while ignoring the facts that I have presented is absurd. Quit deflecting, quit falsely testifying about my beliefs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You just are not brave enough to stand on your true ground.
Many times braver than you are because I stand on the truth. You don't care about the truth. We've already seen that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You are the one afraid of the mirror.
I do it every day as an individual and I don't deflect and blame others because that's what a man does. Children blame others.

Don't let these facts get in the way of blamimg whitey.

Statistically, a child in a single-parent household is far more likely to experience violence, commit suicide, continue a cycle of poverty, become drug dependent, commit a crime or perform below his peers in education.

90% of welfare recipients are single mothers.

70% of gang members, high school dropouts, teen suicides, teen pregnancies and teen substance abusers come from single mother homes.

63% of suicides nationwide are individuals from single-parent families.

75% of children in chemical dependency hospitals are from single-parent families.

90% of all homeless and runaway children

85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders (Source: Center for Disease Control)

80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger (Source: Criminal Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26, 1978.)

71% of all high school dropouts (Source: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools.)

75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers (Source: Rainbows for All God`s Children.)

70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions (Source: U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report, Sept 1988)

85% of all youths sitting in prisons (Source: Fulton County Georgia jail populations, Texas Department of Corrections 1992)

http://lib.post.ca.gov/Publications/...afe_Harbor.pdf
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:46 AM
 
Location: Texas
27,021 posts, read 11,349,510 times
Reputation: 6219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Who is JC? Why is Asia much poorer than the west if they are better and smarter? Is it due to some ism? It stands to reason that if you admire Asians that you will treat them better than you treat a race you denigrate. Basic.
JC=Jesus Christ
Poorer because of the resources of the countries they reside in. Economics is another thing you don't know much about.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:06 AM
Status: "Woke Status 0" (set 10 days ago)
 
21,806 posts, read 11,743,500 times
Reputation: 12435
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Aren't Asians supposed to be smart by nature? That gives them a quite huge head start over those with a history of being cast into the "never smart enough" category. Same with money. If you've got someone with enough of it, you've at least got some resources. And good looks (or the right looks) helps, too. No smarts, no money, no looks, little chance. For all others besides AAs, it's the combination of more favorable histories (meaning people who fought wars to save themselves) coupled with things such as above average marketability, interest in the sciences and arts, modern tech, plus military strength. History (all types of it) matters in a big way.
No, we are all born with the same IQ potential. Itís a putrid culture that holds people back.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:23 AM
 
10,157 posts, read 6,954,283 times
Reputation: 4257
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
No, we are all born with the same IQ potential. It’s a putrid culture that holds people back.
Culture is learned. Where did AA learn culture in America and from what race?

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 08-11-2019 at 07:08 AM..
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:32 AM
 
10,157 posts, read 6,954,283 times
Reputation: 4257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
One more time in hopes you start caring about the truth. Nothing to do with inferiority of 1 race and everything to do with the welfare state which causes parents to not work and not raise their parents.
And your racist views that whitey is the cause of black problems and treating blacks like children while ignoring the facts that I have presented is absurd. Quit deflecting, quit falsely testifying about my beliefs.

Many times braver than you are because I stand on the truth. You don't care about the truth. We've already seen that.


I do it every day as an individual and I don't deflect and blame others because that's what a man does. Children blame others.

Don't let these facts get in the way of blamimg whitey.

Statistically, a child in a single-parent household is far more likely to experience violence, commit suicide, continue a cycle of poverty, become drug dependent, commit a crime or perform below his peers in education.

90% of welfare recipients are single mothers.

70% of gang members, high school dropouts, teen suicides, teen pregnancies and teen substance abusers come from single mother homes.

63% of suicides nationwide are individuals from single-parent families.

75% of children in chemical dependency hospitals are from single-parent families.

90% of all homeless and runaway children

85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders (Source: Center for Disease Control)

80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger (Source: Criminal Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26, 1978.)

71% of all high school dropouts (Source: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools.)

75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers (Source: Rainbows for All God`s Children.)

70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions (Source: U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report, Sept 1988)

85% of all youths sitting in prisons (Source: Fulton County Georgia jail populations, Texas Department of Corrections 1992)

http://lib.post.ca.gov/Publications/...afe_Harbor.pdf
One more time. I am blaming YT and you are blaming an inferiority in blacks that makes them more susceptible to the liberalism virus and hence weakens blacks relative to whites, who have a genetic mutation that allows them to make superior choices and not get sickened by the virus as much. Basic. I am blaming whitey, as you say, and you are blaming black inferiority.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 08:56 AM
 
Location: Charleston, SC
5,058 posts, read 3,733,135 times
Reputation: 4079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I'd be curious to know how long that beef has been going on to boil over into an actual fight.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 08:57 AM
 
Location: Texas
27,021 posts, read 11,349,510 times
Reputation: 6219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
One more time. I am blaming YT
We know that. You bigoted posts have backed that up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
and you are blaming an inferiority in blacks that makes them more susceptible to the liberalism virus and hence weakens blacks relative to whites, who have a genetic mutation that allows them to make superior choices and not get sickened by the virus as much.
No I never said blacks are inferior. That's just something you made up because you don't care about the truth. The welfare state turns adults into children and it affects the poor and those in single parent families, the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Basic. I am blaming whitey, as you say, and you are blaming black inferiority.
One more time. I am not blaming black inferiority. That's just something you made up because you don't care about the truth.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 09:00 AM
 
Location: Texas
27,021 posts, read 11,349,510 times
Reputation: 6219
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
I'd be curious to know how long that beef has been going on to boil over into an actual fight.
They said it was over yelling from the previous day but nothing was mentioned about how long it has been going on.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 09:07 AM
 
Location: Charleston, SC
5,058 posts, read 3,733,135 times
Reputation: 4079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Nope. All they have to do is set the narrative via their control of the country, media and narrative. Just pound in a peoples head that they are inferior, savages, violent and their own worst enemies and eventually that will come true as a self fulfilling prophecy. I mean....white people are not forcing black people to call each other the N word....but its a carryover we learned from white society calling us that. It's not forced behavior....its CONDITIONED behavior.
There's a way you can change this conditioned behavior....

It's called (shhh this is top secret stuff here) Thinking for yourself. Not making excuses. Stop blaming others for your plight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYFXZOKgbCA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top