Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2019, 10:21 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,311,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
What I am saying is that if you enter an area with a lot of violence.....if you become a victim of violence you should not take it personal. If you go to war....expect to be shot at. If go fight in the Congo against the rebels....when bullets come your ways it will not be because you are white. You should not expect exemption because you are white.
But don't you see the problem here? A white person who goes into a black neighborhood in Detroit may well be a victim of violence. Nevertheless, white suburbanites should welcome black people from Detroit into their neighborhoods with open arms. You don't see why many people would disagree with that second statement?

Old 08-10-2019, 10:29 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,699,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
But don't you see that problem here? A white person who goes into a black neighborhood in Detroit may well be a victim of violence. Nevertheless, white suburbanites should welcome black people from Detroit into their neighborhoods with open arms. You don't see why many people would disagree with that second statement?
I see the problem. The problem is that even before the violence whites were banning and attacking blacks because they did not want blacks in their neighborhood. Do you know American history and how whites have treated blacks for centuries? I can understand, though, not wanting to live next to where you crap.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:37 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
I see the problem.
No you don't. You just make things up.

Quote:
The problem is that even before the violence whites were banning and attacking blacks because they did not want blacks in their neighborhood. Do you know American history and how whites have treated blacks for centuries? I can understand, though, not wanting to live next to where you crap.
That was over 60 years AND it was led by the Jim Crow left and George Wallace who would have won the democratic nomination for President in 1972 if he hadn't been shot. The party of the klan strikes again.

Keep blaming whitey for your problems instead of looking in the mirror. As if whitey is forcing blacks to commit crimes and not work full time. ell maybe the ones on the left are. lol

Old 08-10-2019, 10:40 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
But don't you see the problem here? A white person who goes into a black neighborhood in Detroit may well be a victim of violence. Nevertheless, white suburbanites should welcome black people from Detroit into their neighborhoods with open arms. You don't see why many people would disagree with that second statement?
The enemy is someone who either looks different than you do or has different beliefs. Even though no ones rights have been violated. That's the problem. Enforce rights and let society, not government, handle the rest.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No you don't. You just make things up.

That was over 60 years AND it was led by the Jim Crow left and George Wallace who would have won the democratic nomination for President in 1972 if he hadn't been shot. The party of the klan strikes again.

Keep blaming whitey for your problems instead of looking in the mirror. As if whitey is forcing blacks to commit crimes and not work full time. ell maybe the ones on the left are. lol
I keep telling you that I am blaming whitey as opposed to blaming the mirror, black inferiority, like you. You just are not brave enough to stand on your true ground. You are the one afraid of the mirror.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:43 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Quote:
Nope. All they have to do is set the narrative via their control of the country, media and narrative. Just pound in a peoples head that they are inferior, savages, violent and their own worst enemies and eventually that will come true as a self fulfilling prophecy. I mean....white people are not forcing black people to call each other the N word....but its a carryover we learned from white society calling us that. It's not forced behavior....its CONDITIONED behavior.
JC, you’re going to have to let it go one of these days. The Asians landed here 50 years ago and are blowing you out of the water. They don’t care about any of this crap, they work harder, they look after their children and they focus on education. Why can’t AA’s do that and say screw history? Why, why, why?

Old 08-10-2019, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
JC, you’re going to have to let it go one of these days. The Asians landed here 50 years ago and are blowing you out of the water. They don’t care about any of this crap, they work harder, they look after their children and they focus on education. Why can’t AA’s do that and say screw history? Why, why, why?
Who is JC? Why is Asia much poorer than the west if they are better and smarter? Is it due to some ism? It stands to reason that if you admire Asians that you will treat them better than you treat a race you denigrate. Basic.

Old 08-10-2019, 11:09 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,182,470 times
Quote:

Aren't Asians supposed to be smart by nature? That gives them a quite huge head start over those with a history of being cast into the "never smart enough" category. Same with money. If you've got someone with enough of it, you've at least got some resources. And good looks (or the right looks) helps, too. No smarts, no money, no looks, little chance. For all others besides AAs, it's the combination of more favorable histories (meaning people who fought wars to save themselves) coupled with things such as above average marketability, interest in the sciences and arts, modern tech, plus military strength. History (all types of it) matters in a big way.

Old 08-10-2019, 11:13 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,110,337 times
Comments on the article:

1 day ago
maybe whites are tired of zoo animals running around in their neighborhoods where they don't belong attacking, raping, shooting, blasting hood music and so on and so forth, all I see is people fed up with these wild animals, like I said stay north of 696 and you'll be ok.”

Yikes.. umm..

Old 08-10-2019, 11:52 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 16 days ago)

29,551 posts, read 16,524,552 times
Quote:
How many blacks got killed by other blacks in Detroit that day? And you focus on this?
whataboutism to deflect i see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.