U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 01:32 AM

8,118 posts, read 4,141,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Dude! In the article, they are referring to actual fake information (internet, social media, etc.), not the U.S media (huge difference).The El Paso shooter refers to the U.S media....just like Trump.

Here is more similarities to Trump from the El Paso shooters manifesto, itís too much to ignore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...uage-manifesto
yeah the El Paso shooter's support for a universal income and healthcare sounded like Trump not Bernie Sanders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 10:59 AM

19,562 posts, read 17,613,808 times
She'd sell her own granny for a buck. A political gargoyle.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Status: "but it depends on what the definition of "is" is." (set 13 days ago)

3,607 posts, read 639,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Donna Brazille rigged the primary and gave Clinton all the debate questions ahead of time. The fact she isn't hiding in a cave shows she has absolutely no shame. Just goes to show most Democrats are fine with election meddling as long as the person is a Democrat.
I believe DWS was DNC chair during the primaries when it was rigged against Bernie. AFAIK it is true that she rigged the debate by giving the questions ahead of time. She wrote a book about it, which I plan to read. I'll post a report.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:48 PM

23,524 posts, read 11,653,537 times
Quote:
Donna Brazille rigged the primary and gave Clinton all the debate questions ahead of time. The fact she isn't hiding in a cave shows she has absolutely no shame. Just goes to show most Democrats are fine with election meddling as long as the person is a Democrat.
so you think Hillary Clinton beat Bernie sanders because she got a question a day early, LOL ok.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
I believe DWS was DNC chair during the primaries when it was rigged against Bernie. AFAIK it is true that she rigged the debate by giving the questions ahead of time. She wrote a book about it, which I plan to read. I'll post a report.
LOL, she got a question about Flint water while at a debate in Flint Michigan.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
so you think Hillary Clinton beat Bernie sanders because she got a question a day early, LOL ok.
He did not say that. Don't stuff words into another poster's mouth.

I admit I only heard about the debate incident in passing and don't know the details. Regardless of the impact or lack thereof, it is wrong for a moderator to give one side questions ahead of time, but not the other. That seems pretty basic to me.

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
He abosultly did say that.

Quote:
I admit I only heard about the debate incident in passing and don't know the details. Regardless of the impact or lack thereof, it is wrong for a moderator to give one side questions ahead of time, but not the other. That seems pretty basic to me.
She wasnt the moderator of the debate, she was a partisan individual who got the question and gave it to her candidate of choice.

Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM

18,303 posts, read 18,049,865 times
Quote:
So you think Trump won because of fake memes posted on facebook?

Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t
Quote:
He abosultly did say that.

No, he didn't. Read for yourself. Retract or discredit yourself for all time as a CD poster. Reasoned debate is not possible if you get to make up what the other side has said.

Old Today, 02:52 AM

Quote:
So you think Trump won because of fake memes posted on facebook?
I think trump won because of a sophisticated campaign approach that specifically tried to depress black turnout in the midwest and maximize white anger in the same area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies