U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

405 posts, read 151,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Conservatives don't want the bolded, been there done that.

All I know is republicans are even too weak on immigration. So there's no way you're going to convince me a Democrat and an Asian one at that is going to want to reduce it, or do anything in favor of white Americans. Trump was the most hardline president on immigration we've had in many decades and he hasn't been able to do much.
About border security
Safe border is in the interest of all American citizens, not just white people.
Andrew may be of Asian origin, but why would it make him less American than, say, you?

About Trump being hardliner on border security
Sorry, pal, you started this

Trump is in it for himself. Shameless self promotion is what he's been doing all his life. Now you all expected from him to change at 70 and start caring about you. Any of you. You Americans, or you whites or whichever YOU is your preferred choice, and which includes more people than his Orange Highness. He doesn't give a ****. For him - that baby he took a shameless photo op with, her deceased family, and you and your children are the same rubes - and you all may be snow white for all he cares. Doesn't matter. You don't matter to him.

He has no freaking compassion. No love, nothing. He takes photo op with orphaned baby two days after both of her parents were shot in Walmart, and in te photo has a thumb up and is grinning wide like - suck on it, Beto or whatever. That's what matters to him. See, Beto, I won.

He is hardline only on McDonalds sandwiches. And on eminent domains. And of course on charging tax payers for his business expenses incurred in his real estates. In the business of being president. Very hardline. Tremendously so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM

1,783 posts, read 607,982 times
Gabbard and Yang are obviously not Trump supporters, and the fact that some claim this just goes to show how stupid and useless the public conversation has become.

Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM

12,579 posts, read 3,947,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
About border security
Andrew may be of Asian origin, but why would it make him less American than, say, you?

About Trump being hardliner on border security
Sorry, pal, you started this

Trump is in it for himself. Shameless self promotion is what he's been doing all his life. Now you all expected from him to change at 70 and start caring about you. Any of you. You Americans, or you whites or whichever YOU is your preferred choice, and which includes more people than his Orange Highness. He doesn't give a ****. For him - that baby he took a shameless photo op with, her deceased family, and you and your children are the same rubes - and you all may be snow white for all he cares. Doesn't matter. You don't matter to him.

He has no freaking compassion. No love, nothing. He takes photo op with orphaned baby two days after both of her parents were shot in Walmart, and in te photo has a thumb up and is grinning wide like - suck on it, Beto or whatever. That's what matters to him. See, Beto, I won.

He is hardline only on McDonalds sandwiches. And on eminent domains. And of course on charging tax payers for his business expenses incurred in his real estates. In the business of being president. Very hardline. Tremendously so.
I can see you're an anti-Trumper, but I'll answer the bolded.

True a safe border and less immigration is in the interest of all Americans, but about 80% or more of the cases it's only white Americans that even care.

Andrew is not just Asian but a democrat one. It's just very unlikely even implausible he has any sympathies toward America's founding, the people who descended from the founding populations, it's heritage and original culture. I suspect he'll be supporting if not be leading the charge to tear down monuments of prominent figures of long dead "white racist", grab up the guns, and tear down white "privilege" and "supremacy" etc.

If he were a Republican and to the right of Trump maybe I'd consider someone like him. But Democrats and life experience with diversity has poisoned the well for me permanently. I'll never vote for a democrat or a politician who isn't white.

Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM

27,839 posts, read 17,802,381 times
I think it's pretty clear now, after multiple posts on here from the left attacking TG. Leftist organizations have put the word out to take her down, in order to protect the far-left loons. TG isn't my pick-still too far left-but she hasn't completely lost her mind like most of the rest and actually might draw some moderate voters, with her common sense limitations on US military intervention. It seems like the Democratic establishment fears that she can't be controlled readily....much like the Republican establishment with Trump. And the media in particular fears someone that isn't playing along and taking their marching orders. Hell, we had the left wing moon-units going all russiarussiarussia on her after she stood up to Harris.

If Trump sells out American citizens on civil rights regarding the 2nd-hell, I might vote for her.

Now-I haven't seen any such attacks on Yang-not sure where that claim is coming from. He and his "money for nothing" schemes to provide hadouts to those that didn't earn them place him solidly in the extreme left-Squad style.

Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM

8,090 posts, read 4,234,748 times
To be honest, these are the sanest people on offer from the Democratic Party. It's a lot like Rand Paul in the 2016 cycle. You have genuinely good people who haven't been corrupted yet. So of course, they get no traction and they get demonized. I'm still probably voting Libertarian or other third party, but if I had to vote Democrat, I think Tulsi Gabbard would be my pick.

Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM

21,313 posts, read 10,249,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I think it's pretty clear now, after multiple posts on here from the left attacking TG. Leftist organizations have put the word out to take her down, in order to protect the far-left loons. TG isn't my pick-still too far left-but she hasn't completely lost her mind like most of the rest and actually might draw some moderate voters, with her common sense limitations on US military intervention. It seems like the Democratic establishment fears that she can't be controlled readily....much like the Republican establishment with Trump. And the media in particular fears someone that isn't playing along and taking their marching orders. Hell, we had the left wing moon-units going all russiarussiarussia on her after she stood up to Harris.

If Trump sells out American citizens on civil rights regarding the 2nd-hell, I might vote for her.

Now-I haven't seen any such attacks on Yang-not sure where that claim is coming from. He and his "money for nothing" schemes to provide hadouts to those that didn't earn them place him solidly in the extreme left-Squad style.
I thought I posted earlier, but it either disappeared or I didn't hit submit.

I'm glad to hear this. I think she could bring moderates from both the D and R side. I'm especially happy that she wants to stay out of these for-profit wars.

I have no clue what I'll do if she's not an option.

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM

8,399 posts, read 2,494,303 times
Quote:
you seem to be missing something. In your society, as it is today, the only ones with privileges are the rich folks.
No, all non-whites are officially privileged over whites. Of course, the rich are the most privileged, but even there the government favors the non-whites over the whites.

Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM

Quote:
This is precisely what I am talking about. Yang is NOT for open border. He is actually for control of it in accordance with the law and for implementation of highest tech in border protection and immigration control. He is also for the path to citizenship for present illegals, that is 18 years long- heck after that time or in the meantime, some of them may even want to return to their country of origin. So they will have a path to citizenship that will require all that time, plus compliance with law. Also, during those 18 yrs, they won't be getting Freedom dividend ie UBI.

On the other hand, he doesn't approve hysterical scapegoating of people who are desperate. And then forcibly separating their little kids from them.
Then you're telling us he supports open borders.

Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM

Quote:
About border security
It's not a matter of being "less American". It's a matter of having the opportunity to use immigration policy to enhance his ethnic genetic interests. The vast majority of Asian-Americans vote for the Democrats because the Democrats are committed to helping them (those who are here already plus future immigrants of their own race and ethnicity) take stuff from white Americans and give it to them.

Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM

27,590 posts, read 15,934,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You don't say who is stating this, but I can only assume it's liberal morons.

Tulsi Gabbard doesn't toe the typical Democratic party line. I like her. The liberals I know love Harris. I suppose since Gabbard went after Harris during the last debate, that must make her a Trump supporter in their brilliant minds.
I think the problem is how diametrically different we are today is the problem. The moderates are silenced for the most part, even more so than Clinton as the nominee. The problem with Clinton was she didn't go to the left enough to bridge over Berniecrats. The Bernie or Bust crowd just stayed at home. Had enough voted, I'm sure everything would be flip-flopped with how we look at the Presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or