U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM

1,223 posts, read 254,689 times

Advertisements

The MSM shows you what news they want you to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM

143 posts, read 22,001 times
I'm in agreement with the heckler. I'm from NYC and I'm not to far from AL Sharpton nation action network. Charlatan AL is just a hustler making money off of anything that is deemed racist. I'm happy that black folks stood up against AL Sharpton.

Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM

11,960 posts, read 8,359,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
But notice the Leftist national media doesn't show this part. They only show the sound bites of people blasting Trump.

Of course. There are many black people out there that are not buying into the constant grind that Trump is a racist. These are the people that are questioning what the Democrats have actually done for them over the decades. During the campaign for 2016 Trump asked of the black community "what have the Democrats done for you lately?" I wonder what they answered or are they still trying to answer that question?

Well something they don't need to consider is the fact that if you take away the nonsense racist charges, the black community is enjoying a good prosperous time in America while the Dems that promise them the world with more free stuff and reparations are actually ready to leave them behind as they champion for the illegal aliens.

The Left is demanding that we all view Trump as a racist Hitler wanna be monster but smart people can see beyond their propaganda rhetoric and I think more and more voters are catching on to the scam.

The people that shouted at Sharpton are correct, they get it.

Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM
Status: "but it depends on what the definition of "is" is." (set 11 days ago)

3,562 posts, read 637,157 times
I'm amazed that Sharpton still gets the publicity he does with his record. He should have been persona non grata after the Tawana Brawley case in 1987, 32 years ago.

It goes to show the moral bankruptcy of the MSM and ID politics crowd.

Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM

4,994 posts, read 983,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
I'm amazed that Sharpton still gets the publicity he does with his record. He should have been persona non grata after the Tawana Brawley case in 1987, 32 years ago.

It goes to show the moral bankruptcy of the MSM and ID politics crowd.
I am surprised that Tawana didn't serve prison time for falsely accusing 4 White guys of the event!

Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM

52,292 posts, read 42,074,784 times
Years ago Sharpton showed up in Chicago to decry violence.

Had a meeting with mayor Daley and shortly thereafter granted absolution that the city is working on things and listening blah blah blah....and left.

He got the keynote speaker address at the DNC shortly thereafter.

What a coincidence.

It's like buying indulgences.

Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM

9,788 posts, read 4,439,043 times
I plan on voting Dem in 2020. But every time I see Sharpton on MSNBC or see the Dems suck up to this phony I have second thoughts.

Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM

143 posts, read 22,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I plan on voting Dem in 2020. But every time I see Sharpton on MSNBC or see the Dems suck up to this phony I have second thoughts.
Sharpton really wants is a paycheck.

Old Today, 07:09 AM

12,856 posts, read 8,866,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verifiedcheckmark View Post
Sharpton really wants is a paycheck.
I wonder how much DNC cash that fool got to show up. Anyone hazzard a guess?

Old Today, 08:16 AM

5,514 posts, read 3,241,185 times
Al is nothing more than a coke head pimp ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies