Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 08:17 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I've never heard of shareblue so I ran a search on your post. I found it under r/conspiracytheories. So what are these issues they are supposed to avoid?
They're supposed to avoid the TRUTH. They can't dismiss court documents and 2000 have been unsealed.

Here is an article from 2017 about David Brock and some of his shell companies and their plans to destroy Trump. Not working out well for them!

https://freebeacon.com/politics/davi...-attack-trump/

Old 08-10-2019, 08:19 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I've never heard of shareblue so I ran a search on your post. I found it under r/conspiracytheories. So what are these issues they are supposed to avoid?
Not surprising coming from the OP. He gets most of his talking points from QAnon.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:20 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
shareblue link in the image gives a 404 error.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:23 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This is gold! You Shareblue trolls can thank me for posting your marching orders in case you missed it.

By reading their instructions you should be able to guess who at C-D works for Shareblue. You can PM me with your guesses!

Click on the document to enlarge it.
Note references under section entitled "DO" to "Talk Subject 14C" and "Talk Subject 34" from previous orders.

In #5 above “ROLCON” refers to role playing as a conservative.
https://theconservativetreehouse.fil...are-blue-1.jpg

- --- - - - -- - - - - - -

In case you never heard of Shareblue, a summary:

Shareblue is the brain-child of far left activist David Brock; a rabid Clinton advocate. Recently Shareblue hired Allison “Avi” Girvin as the Über leftist CEO for Shareblue Media. Girvin was previously the head of NBC News Business, Tech, and Media unit.

The death of Jeffrey Epstein, a pedophile and sex trafficker directly connected to the Clinton cabal, has triggered the maximum alert warning for “Avi” and the Shareblue community, as they dispatch urgent talking points for their social media army:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ine-activists/
I and most people with a lick of common sense agree with all of the Do Not's. They actually sound reasonable until they go off a cliff with their do's.

They are simply doing what diehard progs always do. They make EVERYTHING about Trump (TDS) and conservatives (AHole Magas) and so on.

The terms Stalwart and Comrade are interchangeable as far as I'm concerned.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:34 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
shareblue link in the image gives a 404 error.
I just clicked both of my links. One shows just the Shareblue memo and the other is the Conservative Treehouse article with the same doc on the page. I click directly on it and it shows up.

You might want to bookmark the CTH story so you can access the doc in case Shareblue takes it down off their site. But I'd think it would stay on the CTH page.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:34 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
There is no alt-left. "Alt" is simply a marketing term invented (or at least popularized) by Richard Spencer; done in order to add an "edgy" air to the "racially aware" types, counterfeits of patriotism, etc. The purpose is to draw more people into those movements. The purpose being to return the US to the state it was in during the 1950s (or in actuality, the Hollywoodized version thereof). These particular groups do so by demeaning, intimidating, and sometimes physically attacking people they disapprove of. Often they are outright separatists/nationalists. That is what "alt" has come to mean in the public consciousness.

The left-leaning groups (modern ones at least) don't seek to demean, intimidate, or physically attack people. They simply seek to change the culture via social pressure - no more so than the non-violent segment of the right wing does when they seek change (the Religious Right groups and Right-Libertarians most specifically). Therefore, if there is an "alt" left, it's certainly not in the sense of bigoted, intimidating, and violent sense.

And that is what makes this thread title misleading from the start.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:44 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
I just clicked both of my links. One shows just the Shareblue memo and the other is the Conservative Treehouse article with the same doc on the page. I click directly on it and it shows up.

You might want to bookmark the CTH story so you can access the doc in case Shareblue takes it down off their site. But I'd think it would stay on the CTH page.
i’m talking about the ..stalwarts/dashboard/talk link which is why i specified “in the image”.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:44 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,253,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
There is no alt-left. "Alt" is simply a marketing term invented (or at least popularized) by Richard Spencer; done in order to add an "edgy" air to the "racially aware" types, counterfeits of patriotism, etc. The purpose is to draw more people into those movements. The purpose being to return the US to the state it was in during the 1950s (or in actuality, the Hollywoodized version thereof). These particular groups do so by demeaning, intimidating, and sometimes physically attacking people they disapprove of. Often they are outright separatists/nationalists. That is what "alt" has come to mean in the public consciousness.

The left-leaning groups (modern ones at least) don't seek to demean, intimidate, or physically attack people. They simply seek to change the culture via social pressure - no more so than the non-violent segment of the right wing does when they seek change (the Religious Right groups and Right-Libertarians most specifically). Therefore, if there is an "alt" left, it's certainly not in the sense of bigoted, intimidating, and violent sense.

And that is what makes this thread title misleading from the start.
Antifa seems pretty violent.

Alt-politics can also be used, as it was in this thread, as a mocking label of any group that uses "ends justify the means" tactics, often undermining their own goals with their zealotry.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:53 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
This is gold! You Shareblue trolls can thank me for posting your marching orders in case you missed it.

By reading their instructions you should be able to guess who at C-D works for Shareblue. You can PM me with your guesses!

Click on the document to enlarge it.
Note references under section entitled "DO" to "Talk Subject 14C" and "Talk Subject 34" from previous orders.

In #5 above “ROLCON” refers to role playing as a conservative.
https://theconservativetreehouse.fil...are-blue-1.jpg

- --- - - - -- - - - - - -

In case you never heard of Shareblue, a summary:

Shareblue is the brain-child of far left activist David Brock; a rabid Clinton advocate. Recently Shareblue hired Allison “Avi” Girvin as the Über leftist CEO for Shareblue Media. Girvin was previously the head of NBC News Business, Tech, and Media unit.

The death of Jeffrey Epstein, a pedophile and sex trafficker directly connected to the Clinton cabal, has triggered the maximum alert warning for “Avi” and the Shareblue community, as they dispatch urgent talking points for their social media army:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ine-activists/
Never heard of shareblue or david brock. I'm sure most haven't. So what makes him special where we should care.

Old 08-10-2019, 09:11 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeydance View Post
ok.
She should put this in her Q Anon thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies